Fathering Autism #133 Humpty Dumpty Sat by the Pool, Snorting and Chortling Like a Salami Skinned Fool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion
Fathering Autism #134
Did Teacher Rachet Bail from A and Fudgy the Whale?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My Body Language Baddie's, I feel the need to brag!! I made it to TBLG's current video!!! I feel so honoured to be quoted by the great Jesus Enrique Rosas ♥ ♥ ♥ 💘 💘 💘 💘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s live now. They went shopping today ( and took Summer). Got Abbie, at the last minute of course, a dress for Becca’s bridal shower tomorrow.
She was talking about how she and Mr. Piggy Poo never had bridal shower and she is ALL excited about Becca's shower!! Reminder, IT IS NOT A SHOWER FOR YOU, IT IS FOR BECCA. I hope she doesn't try to be the center of attention and be the loudest one, trying to make it all about her :sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She was talking about how she and Mr. Piggy Poo never had bridal shower and she is ALL excited about Becca's shower!! Reminder, IT IS NOT A SHOWER FOR YOU, IT IS FOR BECCA. I hope she doesn't try to be the center of attention and be the loudest one, trying to make it all about her :sick::sick::sick:
Let's prepare now for ear shatttering whoo-hooing from that bint. I want to feel badly for Becca, but, Sweeet Jesus on a Sizzle Stick, she knows what she has created for her wedding. I don't want to be offensive to people who have loved ones with IDD/Autism, but why is Becca making her wedding "inclusive" of her job or her "friend" Abbie? I find it disturbing that she has Abbie included in her wedding. Abbie is not her sister, cousin or other close relation. This seems so creepily virtue signaling and, again, I don't mean to offend anyone. Please help me understand this relationship that leads to a position in a wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Let's prepare now for ear shatttering whoo-hooing from that bint. I want to feel badly for Becca, but, Sweeet Jesus on a Sizzle Stick, she knows what she has created for her wedding. I don't want to be offensive to people who have loved ones with IDD/Autism, but why is Becca making her wedding "inclusive" of her job or her "friend" Abbie? I find it disturbing that she has Abbie included in her wedding. Abbie is not her sister, cousin or other close relation. This seems so creepily virtue signaling and, again, I don't mean to offend anyone. Please help me understand this relationship that leads to a position in a wedding.
I agree with you. Abbie is not related to Becca, and while Becca considers Abbie a very dear part of her life, I think Abbie would enjoy being a valued guest, rather than a member of the wedding. This way if there is sensory overload, she can be taken to an outside area so she doesn’t make a disruption. If she is there to show Becca being some kind of saint, I don’t seeing the mission succeeding. My take on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Guesses on what they give Becca for her shower or wedding...and GO:

Me: A photo of themselves (maybe supersized)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Happy birthday, @Whimsical !

8:30pm and no vlog, huh? Are they "just tho busyyyyyy" or did they spend "a quiet day together as a family"?

There's......whatever the duck this is supposed to be.
So for the “Sunday Vlog Preview he got this comment:
5351B80F-EDB0-47AE-AF3E-E9A8DB5ED05E.jpeg

Instead of calling off the 200+ guard dogs that attacked her, he said this:
2C4D5F9E-A683-4FC1-8021-487CE40895A2.jpeg

I want to slap them all silly.

63B5E135-D03A-4859-8830-A295CB4788FF.gif

Used slimelife products 💄💄💄💄

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
That response….. he’s such a bleeping twit.

I’m hopeful this downward trajectory continues. He knows his channel has peaked. Hopefully Abbie can retire soon from her work.

I Found this patreon graph website - no idea whether it’s accurate.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That response….. he’s such a bleeping twit.

I’m hopeful this downward trajectory continues. He knows his channel has peaked. Hopefully Abbie can retire soon from her work.

I Found this patreon graph website - no idea whether it’s accurate.
I love looking at the stats on social blade. First of the month they update for the previous month. Can’t wait for the day when his subs on YouTube start declining. At the moment he’s just not really gaining any. I’m not too surprised that patreon isn’t gaining anyone- he doesn’t really promote it, plus he has to put extra work in giving them extra content and things. The amount he’ll earn from patreon is minuscule compared to other things like paid promotions, views m, ads and from scamming slimelife.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Wonder if Asa will tag along. We know Pig can’t/won’t handle Abbie. And Asa won’t want to miss that kind of content. 🤮 I hope Becca doesn’t let him film

So for the “Sunday Vlog Preview he got this comment:View attachment 1533603

Instead of calling off the 200+ guard dogs that attacked her, he said this:
View attachment 1533605

I want to slap them all silly.

View attachment 1533608

Used slimelife products 💄💄💄💄
When you have to give a wordy explanation of why something was funny….it wasn’t funny…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Used candles with paper reminents from a previous light, and fecal smears from a previous stim.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They say they took ABbie out of JSA because things weren't transferring to home. The reason things weren't transferring is because they weren't doing anything at home. Abbie will have just as much trouble if this is their reasoning when she goes into a different environment to do the skills they taught at JSA and are now doing at homeschooling. None of this makes sense.

I agree with you. Abbie is not related to Becca, and while Becca considers Abbie a very dear part of her life, I think Abbie would enjoy being a valued guest, rather than a member of the wedding. This way if there is sensory overload, she can be taken to an outside area so she doesn’t make a disruption. If she is there to show Becca being some kind of saint, I don’t seeing the mission succeeding. My take on it.
It will be so cute when Abbie is honking, and all the guests will honk along. Abbie is the queen and the life of the party. DOn't you forget that! lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.