Fathering Autism #133 Humpty Dumpty Sat by the Pool, Snorting and Chortling Like a Salami Skinned Fool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion

Fathering Autism #134 Don’t tell Pig her skin looks like salami. If you do she’ll tell her Mommy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Thread Suggestion
Fathering Autism #134 Candace Keller is a whimp. Her daughter is as big a blimp.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Happy birthday, @Whimsical !

8:30pm and no vlog, huh? Are they "just tho busyyyyyy" or did they spend "a quiet day together as a family"?

There's......whatever the duck this is supposed to be.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
They are hypocrites of the highest order when it comes to government assistance.
Okay for me but not for the is the attitude of that fat scamming science experiment gone wrong piece of tit. It's just the same as them putting their money in her name to avoid/scam paying a fair child support that was legally owed by him but they did not think she deserved.
Not to mention the garage full of pull ups they still receive which we all know they can afford now. If you can spend thousands a month at Publix and fast food maybe you could buy some depends for your daughter that you failed to potty train.
I wonder if in the past before the glitter heifer hit it big slinging her corpse wax if they fudged the numbers on applications for benefits for Abby. I mean surely the $ amounts didn't match as supposedly Assa wasn't bringing in anything for a while.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
A quick glance at the mommy Maaaaass fb page tells us she has a questionable IQ, she's posted a pic of a little monkey in a dress hugging a cockatoo and her comment above is 'Sweet' :unsure: !!!!!!
Most of her posts consist of something shared and her comment of "Wow". I see where Cillapotamus gets her brains from.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I find it funny that he loves his "perfect, hot wife". He sure didn't see her that way when he walked out on her and his son and knocked up the other woman 18 years ago.

And what kind of pain that must have caused little ol' Cilla Sue. Which we know would rile up Momma Candy, because she said so. But she sure has turned a blind eye to all of that haven't you Candy?

Perhaps they all forgot? We sure didn't.
I saw this as well, and I laughed my ass off!! "My mommy, is going to beat you up, for being mean to me"!!

View attachment 1533228

Is this witch 5 years old or what!! Does she have some type of personality, cognitive disorder?? My god, she is 40 something, this is embarrassing and she doesn't see this as just being SAD!!

NOTE: I posted this, before I saw similar comments...great minds 😉

View attachment 1533214
*****Thread suggestion.....
Big Candy gonna start a ruckus?
Does she really think shes gonna fuk us?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Happy birthday, @Whimsical !

8:30pm and no vlog, huh? Are they "just tho busyyyyyy" or did they spend "a quiet day together as a family"?

There's......whatever the duck this is supposed to be.
I don't think there a and p are substitute teachers I think they are permanent teachers because Rachel ratchet didn't like asa telling her what to do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Okay for me but not for the is the attitude of that fat scamming science experiment gone wrong piece of tit. It's just the same as them putting their money in her name to avoid/scam paying a fair child support that was legally owed by him but they did not think she deserved.
Not to mention the garage full of pull ups they still receive which we all know they can afford now. If you can spend thousands a month at Publix and fast food maybe you could buy some depends for your daughter that you failed to potty train.
I wonder if in the past before the glitter heifer hit it big slinging her corpse wax if they fudged the numbers on applications for benefits for Abby. I mean surely the $ amounts didn't match as supposedly Assa wasn't bringing in anything for a while.
Abbie didn’t get benefits until they got her diagnosis and then waited a short while on the waiver. Thankfully, Florida opened up their waiver and she was able to get on quickly but did go without services for the first few years, because they didn’t qualify for them. The waiver allows their income to be waived, to give Abbie services, due to her disability…

She hasn’t been able to qualify for SSI because that would be opening up their whole business accounting and assets to the federal government and we know they don’t want that (and there is no fudging numbers with the SSA, they see everything and if you don’t want to give them permission, then you go without benefits, they aren’t asking for permission, they require it). Medicaid is the same way. Once Abbie turns 18, all of this will go based on Abbie’s income and expenses though too..

But, we all know that Asa hid all his income under Priscilla’s name, when they owned the bike shop and then after it was closed.. That is public record..

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Abbie didn’t get benefits until they got her diagnosis and then waited a short while on the waiver. Thankfully, Florida opened up their waiver and she was able to get on quickly but did go without services for the first few years, because they didn’t qualify for them. The waiver allows their income to be waived, to give Abbie services, due to her disability…

She hasn’t been able to qualify for SSI because that would be opening up their whole business accounting and assets to the federal government and we know they don’t want that (and there is no fudging numbers with the SSA, they see everything and if you don’t want to give them permission, then you go without benefits, they aren’t asking for permission, they require it). Medicaid is the same way. Once Abbie turns 18, all of this will go based on Abbie’s income and expenses though too..

But, we all know that Asa hid all his income under Priscilla’s name, when they owned the bike shop and then after it was closed.. That is public record..
Yeah, there is ZERO fudging with the SSA. Our hospital social worker set us up with a service that helps navigate the absolute insane amount of paperwork & red tape involved with having a disabled child. They went through the SSA to qualify my child for disability Medicaid to help cover the incredibly high medical bills that come with my child's medical conditions (on top of all the autism related stuff) and I have never felt quite so.....exposed. I had more privacy giving birth unmedicated & unclothed in front of my mother, my sister, and a room full of medical students. Every cent tied to my social security number was right there at their fingertips, all my tax info, everything. And, I mean, obviously, but it was unnerving!
Not that I was trying to hide anything, but the only way anyone could "fudge" numbers would be if they were earning money under the table. There's no real way to do that via Youtube/social media/other online sources, either. You need to give your social security number or business EIN to get paid and the SSA has access to all that.

And the amount of paperwork involved is mountainous. And that's working with the nonprofit who knows how to navigate the mess! They make it easier and it still feels like having an extra part time job every year when I have to do the review.
Worth it, though. My kid's medical bills are in the 7 figures not including the autism stuff. There's just no real way to finagle your way into most benefits for any length of time before getting caught.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion fathering autism #134 piggy salami maass is fat and short and round, and if you poke her belly she makes an oink oink sound. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.