Fathering Autism #133 Humpty Dumpty Sat by the Pool, Snorting and Chortling Like a Salami Skinned Fool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know as parents, they always tell you not to compare your child to another child… But, let me tell you something right now, when I see this picture of Abbie, it makes my heart hurt soooo much…

Want to know why? (Don’t come at me, this is a very old pic of my daughter and I blurred her face, so no one can Google match it)
View attachment 1533211
This is my oldest daughter, after her first year of preschool (getting ready to repeat another preschool year, before going to Kindergarten late). This girl was non-verbal, had PICA issues, was dx as developmental delayed, couldn’t walk across a room without falling several times, couldn’t make friends, had massive destruction issues and couldn’t wear pants (due to sensory issues) and I am probably leaving out a ton of other issues that we were dealing with. She wasn’t even on the “Spectrum” yet because that was being over diagnosed and the doctors wanted a “wait and see” approach.
Let me tell you, we threw everything that we could into this child. I stayed up late at night, watching videos and reading journals and books. I worked with her every day, on homework or taking her out to places that would grow her mind. We would go to social events, just to make sure she was around others and learning. She would meltdown, have sensory times, learn appropriate behavior, potty trained at almost 7 years old, learned how to make friends and how to stay away from bullies, struggled with certain schools, dealt with medical diagnoses that came her way. She took dance for 5 years, to balance her coordination, learn bi-lateral coordination, and can walk (because we couldn’t afford PT and dance classes were cheaper, plus more social skills developed). She learned to talk but is very computerized talking and only talks when necessary or around friends. But, she stuck with it and so did we. We never gave up, we never brought her home and stuck her in a back room for her brother to watch. We never stuck her on a couch to rock. We didn’t have respite workers to take her out to get sugary drinks or just out of our hair (until this past year and half way through her Senior year). We took her to the kitchen and taught her how to cook. We took her to the laundry room and taught her how to do laundry (well, except folding and Mom is OCD). We told the schools that they would educate her and if they didn’t, we took her out and found a new school that would. I homeschooled her through rough years…
Guess what? She now is headed to college. She has enrolled and is taking a full load. She is attending a program to even help her mentally, to navigate the way and not become overwhelmed. She is killing it and while, she isn’t driving herself to Publix (due to seizures), she doesn’t have a job (she needs to concentrate on school), she is putting herself out there and not rocking on a couch and not having someone still needing to change her diaper.

I look at the picture that Priscilla posted and cry. I think about all the times we have seen Priscilla push Abbie’s care off to others. Her saying “Mothering isn’t my jam.” How she was more driven in her “career,” than taking care of Abbie. Maybe, just maybe, she could have taken that time, dealt with being poor a few more years and really put work into Abbie, instead of just having 1 Golden child.. Abbie could have turned out so different.
She's a cutie @Lizaable90 and your a good mom . She's lucky to have you.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That pool drives me nuts. It is filthy. Why can't those lard arses vacuum the shite from the floor of the pool? They don't have jobs, they have all the time in the world to maintain that pool. Why isn't the water being backwashed to lower the level for the intake skimmer? They have ZERO clue what they are doing. They are so lazy that I'm surprised that they don't have a Dolphin robotic cleaner. Those are great for people who have actual jobs to go to and for lazy sloths who don't vacuum.
And they have a pool cleaner as well and it still looks yucky!!

Reactions: 12
I thought debutantes were 'a thing' in the 1950's ?
They still do them I think? But what I was really meaning was, did she want to marry a rich man, so she could go shopping all the time and pretend to be a businesswoman by using rich husbands money? Kind of like a society woman in New York?

Sorry didn't mean to sound rude, I this makes sense?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No vlog tonight? Finally run out of content? Drunk? Or realised they were giving us too much of a good time?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wooooow….
Why do we even question these peoples actions when this is what they’ve always believed..
This is from their 2nd ever vlog..

It short but Had to break into two parts for size)
View attachment 1531167
View attachment 1531168
If that was true, CPS wouldn't exist!! Children are not your personal property and yes witch they have rights!! There is a difference is raising a child to be a productive adult, instead of viewing them as property and do with them as you may...I hope, one day you get what you both deserve!!

Yo, Candace, girlfriend…

Tell your daughter she can’t light candles with a paper towel…
THIS!!
1661642781010.png

1661642759172.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Question, and it might be stupid, but did Pigrillasnuffletrufflepus want to be a debutante?
I think so. P wants nothing more than to be considered some delicate southern belle. She thought she hit the jackpot with Asa. She envisioned herself as the wife of a career military man, homemaker and mother, living in Moldy Manor and having "dinner parties".
She ended up with a rogue husband, a disabled child, years of struggle and financial woes...but she finally got the manor. LOL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Uh, I think Pig is calling Mama Hog every day and crying to her about all the meanies on social media? Mama Hog probably told her she'd take care of them just to get the fat faced witch off the phone.
1661643052961.png

1661643090816.png

I think you have to pay to be able to comment on her page as a perk or you have to be friends with her. She reads here anyways so I'm sure she'd see it.
Can you post and tag her, and would it then show on her FB???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think so. P wants nothing more than to be considered some delicate southern belle. She thought she hit the jackpot with Asa. She envisioned herself as the wife of a career military man, homemaker and mother, living in Moldy Manor and having "dinner parties".
She ended up with a rogue husband, a disabled child, years of struggle and financial woes...but she finally got the manor. LOL
I imagine she would have had nannies if she is have a rich husband, parenting ain't her jam. She sure could eat all the jam.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know as parents, they always tell you not to compare your child to another child… But, let me tell you something right now, when I see this picture of Abbie, it makes my heart hurt soooo much…

Want to know why? (Don’t come at me, this is a very old pic of my daughter and I blurred her face, so no one can Google match it)
View attachment 1533211
This is my oldest daughter, after her first year of preschool (getting ready to repeat another preschool year, before going to Kindergarten late). This girl was non-verbal, had PICA issues, was dx as developmental delayed, couldn’t walk across a room without falling several times, couldn’t make friends, had massive destruction issues and couldn’t wear pants (due to sensory issues) and I am probably leaving out a ton of other issues that we were dealing with. She wasn’t even on the “Spectrum” yet because that was being over diagnosed and the doctors wanted a “wait and see” approach.
Let me tell you, we threw everything that we could into this child. I stayed up late at night, watching videos and reading journals and books. I worked with her every day, on homework or taking her out to places that would grow her mind. We would go to social events, just to make sure she was around others and learning. She would meltdown, have sensory times, learn appropriate behavior, potty trained at almost 7 years old, learned how to make friends and how to stay away from bullies, struggled with certain schools, dealt with medical diagnoses that came her way. She took dance for 5 years, to balance her coordination, learn bi-lateral coordination, and can walk (because we couldn’t afford PT and dance classes were cheaper, plus more social skills developed). She learned to talk but is very computerized talking and only talks when necessary or around friends. But, she stuck with it and so did we. We never gave up, we never brought her home and stuck her in a back room for her brother to watch. We never stuck her on a couch to rock. We didn’t have respite workers to take her out to get sugary drinks or just out of our hair (until this past year and half way through her Senior year). We took her to the kitchen and taught her how to cook. We took her to the laundry room and taught her how to do laundry (well, except folding and Mom is OCD). We told the schools that they would educate her and if they didn’t, we took her out and found a new school that would. I homeschooled her through rough years…
Guess what? She now is headed to college. She has enrolled and is taking a full load. She is attending a program to even help her mentally, to navigate the way and not become overwhelmed. She is killing it and while, she isn’t driving herself to Publix (due to seizures), she doesn’t have a job (she needs to concentrate on school), she is putting herself out there and not rocking on a couch and not having someone still needing to change her diaper.

I look at the picture that Priscilla posted and cry. I think about all the times we have seen Priscilla push Abbie’s care off to others. Her saying “Mothering isn’t my jam.” How she was more driven in her “career,” than taking care of Abbie. Maybe, just maybe, she could have taken that time, dealt with being poor a few more years and really put work into Abbie, instead of just having 1 Golden child.. Abbie could have turned out so different.
I'm in awe of your awesomeness. This made me cry for you and your strong family. We have some awesome parents on Tattle and hearing how each of you have dealt or are dealing with different challenges your children face and how each of you have handled them is inspiring. Kudos to your daughter!

I thought debutantes were 'a thing' in the 1950's ?
Still alive and well in the southern aristocracy. Think of Charleston, SC and Montgomery, AL etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They still do them I think? But what I was really meaning was, did she want to marry a rich man, so she could go shopping all the time and pretend to be a businesswoman by using rich husbands money? Kind of like a society woman in New York?

Sorry didn't mean to sound rude, I this makes sense?
Boy if so, she sure missed the mark when she got knocked up. Seriously, this woman is so shallow. She is someone I would never want to be friends with. I see nothing redeeming about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am enjoying my morning coffee on day #1 of my 57th year on this earth 🤩🥳 while skimming thru the vlog and I had to get creative.😁
It appears ASSa was hoping for their once-a-year roll in the hay or at least a blow job. 🤔:ROFLMAO:😂😂

I'm behind so if these were already posted please forgive me and I'm so sorry for not providing eye bleach for everyone!! :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 😂
View attachment 1532360View attachment 1532361View attachment 1532362
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHIMSICAL!!! Thank you for the many, many laughs! Enjoy your day! 🎂🎉🎈❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@Whimsical
Happy Birthday! 🎂
I hope you have an awesome day! ❤

I Made a gift for you! The Hambeasts Mating Ritual!!!

:m
View attachment 1532965

View attachment 1532967

View attachment 1532969
@What the ....
OMG!!! I'm dying laughing!!!:ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 😂 😂
This is freaking awesome! 😁😁
Thank you, SO much!!!❤
@WowMeowMeowWow
I love it!!! 😂😁Those pig noses you make kill me!! 😁🐽 :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 ❤ ❤
Thank you, SO much!!!!!

Thanks again to everyone for the Birthday wishes and love!!!
I appreciate you all so very much! ❤

❌⭕❌⭕

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That video is a almost a complete contradiction of the message he was trying to convey at that rally. He said the parents are the experts when it comes to their child learning. Well, he has provided a library of videos that tells the complete opposite of what he and Pig have done for Abbie. We've all said A&P wanted everyone else to fix Abbie. That is pretty much what they've relied on for the past 17 years and this video was done when Abbie was 14 years old and before Mold Manor and all the major financial purchases for themselves and before SL took off for Pig. Fast forward to today and Abbie hasn't progressed in so many areas but they're focusing on things that really have no basis for enriching her day-to-day life. I will say it again and again, everything this guy does is soley to line his pocket.

NOTHING is by accident by this money grubbing bottom feeder. The accident he should be paying attention to is the giant dumps his 17 year old daughter takes in her pull up.
Hes so obsessed with being in front of the camera that when there was a tornado warning and his 16 year old son is home alone with his 13 year old special needs sister instead of going home they call and tell him to go under the stairs all so assa could be on the news. My parents would be like uhhh thanks but not thanks we need to get home to our kids in case a tornado does touch down.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Maybe no vlog because yesterday’s masterpiece WasThe Best Vlog not to be repeated.

Happy Birthday Whimsical!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.