Fathering Autism #133 Humpty Dumpty Sat by the Pool, Snorting and Chortling Like a Salami Skinned Fool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A big round of applause to all of you Tattlers. ❤ Another successful thread in the books. With Home Daycare in full effect, as well as Pig woofing down ice cream cones in one tusk numbing bite, I have no doubt this thread will prove to be an absolute hoot.😍
TATTLE ON YOU THUPER CUTE TATTLERTH!
1661040460116.gif

1661040501133.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I have been in a very sad and horrific rabbit hole watching about Chris and Shanann Watts. I just found out she was heavily involved with an MLM and her last trip was at one of their events.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Great title @WowMeowMeowWow :m 👏 and thanks for opening up another thread.

Pigcilla opens her mouth as wide as she can so she doesn't miss one morsel of food. The woman is an anomaly of the human species.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Noir, trouble maker..I had to look up Sweet Frog Frozen Yogurt and there's 2 kinda in my area, maybe 15-20 miles and guess where my husband is taking me next week? lol So there's take home? Maybe we'll bring a cooler with ice. Maybe we can eat lunch out that day and maybe shopping first? Noir, you're my new bestie!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I have been in a very sad and horrific rabbit hole watching about Chris and Shanann Watts. I just found out she was heavily involved with an MLM and her last trip was at one of their events.
Oh yes. LeVel. He was using the patches too and some theorized the ingredients could have caused a switch to flip in him. Such a sad sad story

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Forgive my lack of car knowledge but is your cat a chevelle or a fastback? (That sounds like such a stupid question I’m so sorry!! 🤦‍♀️)
Not a stupid question :)

They are both 67 Camaro's, all original. We are purist, we like original and don't replace the engines with the billet (aluminum). We sold our '72 Chevy Cheyenne truck (short bed) about a year ago, it was also pretty (a red color).

1661045834825.png

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Noir, trouble maker..I had to look up Sweet Frog Frozen Yogurt and there's 2 kinda in my area, maybe 15-20 miles and guess where my husband is taking me next week? lol So there's take home? Maybe we'll bring a cooler with ice. Maybe we can eat lunch out that day and maybe shopping first? Noir, you're my new bestie!!
I just finished my cup that I have been yearning, Big P style - all day!!! It was great! Enjoy! 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Interesting that they let Abby feed herself the ice cream. They almost always spoon feed her! I guess they can’t claim she’s doing so well and is independent, and then show them feeding her. I was appalled by them both wiping her face. Those napkins aren’t soft.. it had to hurt.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Interesting that they let Abby feed herself the ice cream. They almost always spoon feed her! I guess they can’t claim she’s doing so well and is independent, and then show them feeding her. I was appalled by them both wiping her face. Those napkins aren’t soft.. it had to hurt.
And she was eating the ice cream so fast, I was surprised they didn’t tell her to slow down - ice cream headache and all. 😯

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I noticed that Cillebeast was wiping the top of Abbie's face with her mangled up fingers that seem to move with minds of their own where there was no ice cream :mad: She was VERY rough on Sweet Girl's face. I dislike her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Not a stupid question :)

They are both 67 Camaro's, all original. We are purist, we like original and don't replace the engines with the billet (aluminum). We sold our '72 Chevy Cheyenne truck (short bed) about a year ago, it was also pretty (a red color).

View attachment 1515295
Freakin awesome,those are awesome cars! That truck is pretty rad too! 😍😎💗

I noticed that Cillebeast was wiping the top of Abbie's face with her mangled up fingers that seem to move with minds of their own where there was no ice cream :mad: She was VERY rough on Sweet Girl's face. I dislike her.
That look on her face looked like she didn’t give what a flying fk either!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When P is in her bathing girdle… this is what I think of…
🎶I admit that in the past I’ve been a nasty…they weren’t kidding when they called me, well…a witch..(😝) But, you will find that nowadays, I have mended all my ways, repented …hid in the pantry and ate some chips. 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.