Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion

Fathering Autism #134 Don’t tell Pig her skin looks like salami. If you do she’ll tell her Mommy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Lizaable90

VIP Member
Pig posted this yesterday, sadly this is probably about the time they started letting her down. It's also the time they should have had her potty trained, taught her life skills, and physical therapy. I just wonder how different she would have been at 17, had they done this all back then....sigh!😟

View attachment 1533091View attachment 1533094View attachment 1533095
I know as parents, they always tell you not to compare your child to another child… But, let me tell you something right now, when I see this picture of Abbie, it makes my heart hurt soooo much…

Want to know why? (Don’t come at me, this is a very old pic of my daughter and I blurred her face, so no one can Google match it)
46694A71-9772-46C8-9D4B-3FEEF95B724C.jpeg

This is my oldest daughter, after her first year of preschool (getting ready to repeat another preschool year, before going to Kindergarten late). This girl was non-verbal, had PICA issues, was dx as developmental delayed, couldn’t walk across a room without falling several times, couldn’t make friends, had massive destruction issues and couldn’t wear pants (due to sensory issues) and I am probably leaving out a ton of other issues that we were dealing with. She wasn’t even on the “Spectrum” yet because that was being over diagnosed and the doctors wanted a “wait and see” approach.
Let me tell you, we threw everything that we could into this child. I stayed up late at night, watching videos and reading journals and books. I worked with her every day, on homework or taking her out to places that would grow her mind. We would go to social events, just to make sure she was around others and learning. She would meltdown, have sensory times, learn appropriate behavior, potty trained at almost 7 years old, learned how to make friends and how to stay away from bullies, struggled with certain schools, dealt with medical diagnoses that came her way. She took dance for 5 years, to balance her coordination, learn bi-lateral coordination, and can walk (because we couldn’t afford PT and dance classes were cheaper, plus more social skills developed). She learned to talk but is very computerized talking and only talks when necessary or around friends. But, she stuck with it and so did we. We never gave up, we never brought her home and stuck her in a back room for her brother to watch. We never stuck her on a couch to rock. We didn’t have respite workers to take her out to get sugary drinks or just out of our hair (until this past year and half way through her Senior year). We took her to the kitchen and taught her how to cook. We took her to the laundry room and taught her how to do laundry (well, except folding and Mom is OCD). We told the schools that they would educate her and if they didn’t, we took her out and found a new school that would. I homeschooled her through rough years…
Guess what? She now is headed to college. She has enrolled and is taking a full load. She is attending a program to even help her mentally, to navigate the way and not become overwhelmed. She is killing it and while, she isn’t driving herself to Publix (due to seizures), she doesn’t have a job (she needs to concentrate on school), she is putting herself out there and not rocking on a couch and not having someone still needing to change her diaper.

I look at the picture that Priscilla posted and cry. I think about all the times we have seen Priscilla push Abbie’s care off to others. Her saying “Mothering isn’t my jam.” How she was more driven in her “career,” than taking care of Abbie. Maybe, just maybe, she could have taken that time, dealt with being poor a few more years and really put work into Abbie, instead of just having 1 Golden child.. Abbie could have turned out so different.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Seashellz

Chatty Member
One of the big goals $$$$$ of FA is to channel the FA HUMPERS over to P's slime life web of scams... she has 3 facebook pages to lure them in... Cilla's crap, pig Massive, Lipstick mama.....so they must be desperate to lead them over there quicker.
Funny that you should mention that, I have a this little diddy here where a Humper is basically saying, they want to see everything all Abbie, none of that Cilla crap LMFAO! So there you have it, their main selling point is, and will always be, ABBIE! Sadly this also means that Cilla we'll have to start incorporating more of her daughter into her SlimeLine sales. We all know how much she loves to be around her un-Golden Child☹

20220827_112855.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
😘I love today so much!😘
Yeeeeehawww! WoooooHeeew!
🐽wee🐽
1661467088322.gif
1661467140772.gif
1661467185900.gif

Is this her way of trying to prove she can indeed hold her giant stump up without a pulley and hoist system? I really hope so. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Noir Fan

VIP Member
these people are delusional! they wanted her home learning so she could experience more real world situations? she's at home with her parents in a comfortable environment for fucks sake. Her normal school had plenty of distractions. She needs less distractions. She needs that little room to focus on small tasks daily. She can't differentiate when it's school time and when it's chillin at home time.

Asa really said one PE day he was going to have abbie walk a straight line of chalk? like what?? is this a life skill she really needs to learn? I don't understand!! she walks just fine she doesn't need to learn to walk a straight line. OMG....I literally can't with this family.
I think they wanted her home because they didn’t want to drive and pick her up every day, Another reason is they want the schooling for content so the channel will not have it’s eventual downfall. JSA was certainly not going to let him film and most likely were honest in Abbie’s true assessment. They were fortunate to have her at JSA and could have kept her there for many more years.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Good Lord, here’s the screen shot. 🙄
Riiiiiigggghhhht.
A 69 year old former school bus driver whose pride & joy is raising the dysfunctional, disordered Priscilla Maass knows everything about all the haters online, and her elderly obese self is gonna DO STUFF about it!!

• Haha

Krishascooties

VIP Member
If Abbie can knock this stuff out in a week, why is she 17 with no skills? What this teacher is doing is nothing more than any parent would do to give their child simple skills. This is baffling to me that Asa and P aren't humiliated for posting this stuff. This shows what lazy pieces of shit they both are. The teacher is beyond dumb to be ok with filming this. She should be ashamed.

• Heart

Edenberry

Asa is geeting REAMED in the TikTok comments section from the dinner plate video a few days ago. A lot of people who don't watch his YT channel have been commenting how terrible it is that he films and talk to his autistic daughter this way. He is in DAMAGE CONTROL CENTRAL! XD

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I absolutely adored the body language from Moobie Dick during this exchange on the podcast. Imagine having to blow all this bullshit up Pig’s ass. Raise your hand if you think Moobie really thinks she looks hot in kimonos and jeans! Go ahead…I will wait. What is next?
Yea, Beb! You look so cute in that Moo Moo. 👀💩👀
5F96D472-CC34-4F85-BB46-6DD2E4F277B9.jpeg
8C8B1A57-1A15-4C01-990C-FA0FDA5AD14E.jpeg

B977B260-4AC6-424F-9EBA-A31E11AC331E.jpeg
D3623ACF-25CB-4222-86FD-286620DC6770.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Nicole9Volt

Chatty Member
SHE TRIED TO LIGHT A CANDLE WITH A PAPER TOWEL!?

WHAT THE HELL!?

NO ONE SHOULD OF BRED WITH THIS WOMAN… ABSOLUTE DARWIN AWARD WINNER!

I can’t…

PAPER TOWEL!?

• Haha
  • Wow

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
A big round of applause to all of you Tattlers. ❤ Another successful thread in the books. With Home Daycare in full effect, as well as Pig woofing down ice cream cones in one tusk numbing bite, I have no doubt this thread will prove to be an absolute hoot.😍
TATTLE ON YOU THUPER CUTE TATTLERTH!
1661040460116.gif

1661040501133.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

MeMe99

That whole crossover bag for Abbie is ridiculous. What the hell can she carry in there? It certainly won’t hold diapers/wipes, changes of pants, etc, so what’s the point? I think P is trying to make her a mini-me of herself. The backpack for Abbie is what she is used to and way more practical for her needs. P and that damn candle, seriously!! If Abbie has a thing for candle wax why would you even light one for her to get into in the first place. They have no brains! Asa repeating that he loves P when clearly they are frustrated with each other sounded like he was trying to convince himself. That household is a flipping mess with how they run things. The stupidest thing Asa said was when they got the kitchen re-done it “settled” and now there are gaps in the counter and wall. You apparently picked a cheap ass contractor so you got what you paid for. I have been thru a few remodels and never had that happen. They truly make themselves look like complete idiots.
Asa replied to a humper asking about the crossover bag and he said "it's another thing she needs to learn to tolerate" like why?? why focus on something like this when there are other things she needs to be focusing on, things that will actually improve her life. He also said eventually he wants her to be comfortable wearing a side strap so that they can attach the ipad to it so she won't lose it. UM ok, just put it in the backpack? maybe teach her more sign language so she doesn't need the ipad. She doesn't really use it anyways unless she wants donuts or car rides. She already has to tolerate them as parents why add this stupid crossbody bag?

• Heart
Reactions: 37

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Interesting comment from Big P on Big Red’s Facebook - about her views regarding student debt forgiveness. Don’t want to get into the subject matter but she says well I’ve been paying thousands in cash for Isaiah’s college so he wouldn’t have to take a loan “ I could have just waited it out”.

I only mention it because of the sheer hypocrisy of her complaining about Government assistance when her daughter is the recipient of a vast amount more in gov funded tax payer assistance….
Oh, you see, they deserve the Medicaid waiver funds, the education funds, the healthcare funds, the therapy funds, and they'll deserve the ~$900/month in SSI Abbie will get when she turns 18 + full Medicaid coverage. They worked hard and they legitimately need it!!
Those other people don't deserve it because those other people are just scamming the system and choosing not to work and buying new cars with all the government handouts.

I'm ecstatic about the student loans. I don't have any student loans. I took a small amount many years ago & paid them off, and when I went back to college about 6 years ago I had a full ride plus a little extra between grants & scholarships.
Priscilla's simple little mind can only comprehend that she didn't "wait it out." She seems to have no ability or desire to understand that millions of people now have a few extra hundred bucks a month that, instead of padding the pockets of loan servicers, will go straight back into the economy. That means more people can afford a vacation to places like Florida, will move money through the economy where she lives, and how that's a really good thing for everyone. It also means, with the interest & repayment changes on loans going forward, that the benefit will continue for years to come.

But no, she just can't understand that because she personally doesn't see an immediate benefit from it in terms of her son's college education. She only sees those other people who haven't made bank scamming vulnerable people on the back of their disabled daughter having a little relief in their budgets.

Hey Priscilla.
Let's talk about what sort of tax breaks you get with SelfieWRLD being a woman-owned business, one which hires nominally disabled people.
Let's talk about how much child support your husband never paid because he put your family's limited assets in your name, and thus how much assistance his ex-fling had to rely on after he fucked and ran.
Let's talk about all sorts of loopholes you cheerfully exploit to pad your pockets at the expense of truly vulnerable people.
Can we talk about that, Priscilla?

• Heart
Reactions: 36