Fathering Autism #125 Turning MLM tricks while Abbie gets sick. Somebody better call CPS quick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch out ladies...Duran is lurking around the FA Facebook comments, wanting to be friends and hitting on teenage girls.
View attachment 1339754
Not sure what that pink line is. Creepy. Just like this guy:
View attachment 1339758
Does Abbie look like she wants to say something? Any hoo,
Just one massive redwood equals one whole Abbie.
View attachment 1339761
She's gotta be over 300
View attachment 1339766
I'm surprised the window seat was able to take her weight honestly. I was hoping it would break and she'd fall down into a giant soup of hot, melting chocolate. Kinda like Augustus Gloop and the chocolate water, but the CillaMe version.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Watch out ladies...Duran is lurking around the FA Facebook comments, wanting to be friends and hitting on teenage girls.
View attachment 1339754
Not sure what that pink line is. Creepy. Just like this guy:
View attachment 1339758
Does Abbie look like she wants to say something? Any hoo,
Just one massive redwood equals one whole Abbie.
View attachment 1339761
She's gotta be over 300
View attachment 1339766
She is over 300#. She is not fluffy nor chunky. She is a morbidly obese woman. The excess weight will and probably is causing pain in her joints and feet. I find it interesting Candy is wanting to get on a health kick. She may have been recently diagnosed with a serious health condition. She may have joint issues. Pig should look no further than her mother for what is in store for her. Pig is living in a very dangerous mindset of this narrative that she is comfortable in her own skin. Wait until she is not able to walk due to bone on bone knee joints. Her lifestyle is aging her rapidly but she's going to be the smartest one in the room and say she is a badass, confident #Bossbabe. Good luck with that, Pig. We all know how this story ends for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She is over 300#. She is not fluffy nor chunky. She is a morbidly obese woman. The excess weight will and probably is causing pain in her joints and feet. I find it interesting Candy is wanting to get on a health kick. She may have been recently diagnosed with a serious health condition. She may have joint issues. Pig should look no further than her mother for what is in store for her. Pig is living in a very dangerous mindset of this narrative that she is comfortable in her own skin. Wait until she is not able to walk due to bone on bone knee joints. Her lifestyle is aging her rapidly but she's going to be the smartest one in the room and say she is a badass, confident #Bossbabe. Good luck with that, Pig. We all know how this story ends for you.
Candy's idea of a health kick is hoarding bags full of pre/probiotics, riding a Segway (are those still a thing?) and boat rides. I think she wants to spend time with Isaiah, which is sweet, but not gonna burn many calories...
1655134793810.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
When I watched this my immediate reaction was he’s full of tit. Sit the hell up boy, she didn’t have you in a head lock. I could see them all sitting around brainstorming like ok guyths, we need blood, aggression, tit smearing or fighting, views are down what’s it going to be today. Do you need help, is what they say to him because they can’t tell if he’s playing or not?!? Why should a brother and sister wallow around on each other to the point where that question needs to be asked? These people are beyond dysfunctional.
I believe that is how most days play out in the Moldy Manor. Their Sunday "We are sooo busy must have a staff meeting to plan the week" meetings are nothing more than planning out their charades content for the week. I don't believe any of it rolls out organically. They are lower than low, and my disgust for them grows daily. I don't know why I continue to watch (here only...please tell me they don't credit for my view) it's similar to me watching true-crime stories on TV. They're upsetting and unsettling in a similar way but I can't turn away. Deep down inside I want to be here when karma bites them in their big-fat asses.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I believe that is how most days play out in the Moldy Manor. Their Sunday "We are sooo busy must have a staff meeting to plan the week" meetings are nothing more than planning out their charades content for the week. I don't believe any of it rolls out organically. They are lower than low, and my disgust for them grows daily. I don't know why I continue to watch (here only...please tell me they don't credit for my view) it's similar to me watching true-crime stories on TV. They're upsetting and unsettling in a similar way but I can't turn away. Deep down inside I want to be here when karma bites them in their big-fat asses.
I feel that 💯 percent! I want to be here to see the fall from the high horse, but every time I watch (here also lol) I’m like whyyyyyy do you do this to yourself 😂 I don’t know anyone else on you tube or tv or wherever that is as atrocious as these people, it’s the fact that the poor girl has no voice and they are tapped into this community that supports them who don’t just don’t know any better. It’s so obvious what he’s doing as well as every time they lie through their teeth. It’s really a matter of character and compassion neither of which any of these possess. The time wasted on teaching her wrestle or donut should be spent on toilet training her, give the girl some dignity my god and take her off the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
When I watched this my immediate reaction was he’s full of tit. Sit the hell up boy, she didn’t have you in a head lock. I could see them all sitting around brainstorming like ok guyths, we need blood, aggression, tit smearing or fighting, views are down what’s it going to be today. Do you nep0050ed help, is what they say to him because th lkey can’t tell if he’s playing or not?!? Why should a brother and sister wallow around on each other to the point where that question needs to be asked? These people are beyond dysfunctional.
That hideous ‘whatever the hell she is wearing’ made its appearance again. 🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 1339166
ASSa’s girth is expanding 🤔🤣😂😂
View attachment 1339167

Why was Abbie sitting on the floor and
why were her feet so filthy so early in the day? 🤢👣
View attachment 1339181
Pigsweat doesn't have to buy ripped jeans. They automatically rip when she squeezes her redwoods in them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s nice to see Abbie socializing. 🤦🏻‍♀️:rolleyes::confused:

View attachment 1340437
I think Abbie is maybe sitting over there pinching one-off, and then right after that they probably said they had to leave, as it was too much sensory input for her💩😄

Here's yet another picture of Gayllermo accosting poor Kaidale, doesn't it literally look like K is trying to pull away from his predator? The next pic shows K and his little friends enjoying his birthday party, then you see him with Abbie, who has no clue where she is, and will only remember that there was cake. How much you want to bet that Pigcilla soooo wishes that 'sweet girl' was one of those sitting by K's side, instead of the feral child pooping over in the corner, that she has raised😲😉😅

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I think Abbie is maybe sitting over there pinching one-off, and then right after that they probably said they had to leave, as it was too much sensory input for her💩😄

Here's yet another picture of Gayllermo accosting poor Kaidale, doesn't it literally look like K is trying to pull away from his predator? The next pic shows K and his little friends enjoying his birthday party, then you see him with Abbie, who has no clue where she is, and will only remember that there was cake. How much you want to bet that Pigcilla soooo wishes that 'sweet girl' was one of those sitting by K's side, instead of the feral child pooping over in the corner, that she has raised😲😉😅
That pic of that creepy guy is DISTURBING! Kaidale is gripping his wrist - he is NOT enjoying that

• Angry
  • Sad

Look at Guermo's legs spread and pulling Kaedale into him.. thats kind of what he was doing with Abbie on the beach only sitting... Creepy ...poor Kaedale.. I think Guermo was respite for Kaitlyn...

Abbie sitting on the floor alone in the corner was sad..although I'm sure she wasnt sad.. she just wanted to get to the candy and cake. She must have been really acting up... or pooping ..for them to not want to force her to "hands waiting" and pose next to Kaedale like they were BFF's...

• Heart
It’s nice to see Abbie socializing. 🤦🏻‍♀️:rolleyes::confused:

View attachment 1340437
Look now nicely Kaidale is dressed. Unlike poor Abbie, I have never seen that child ever look sloppy and uncared for. For all of Kaitlyn's quirks, she dresses Kaidale beautifully and does activities that benefit him and that he is interested in. Talk about night and day. She lives such a humble life, making an average salary and those Beasts exploit Abbie for "all the things" that Abbie doesn't get a benefit from or enjoy. I really can't stand them.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
did P.'s mother drink too much when she was pregnant with P.? that weird eye,slack left side,6 toes,....then P.drank too much w/her 2?

• Haha
Finally! I couldn’t quite put a paw on exactly who Gayuillermo resembled…until now. 😁
Butthead. He looks just like Butthead.😻
3F128B1A-EBD5-4BC4-B64A-97004C94D4DB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
did P.'s mother drink too much when she was pregnant with P.? that weird eye,slack left side,6 toes,....then P.drank too much w/her 2?
I did read that one of the causes of IDD is fetal alcohol syndrome. P never seemed like she was ever that worried about her health or how it would impact her offspring so who knows.

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.