Fathering Autism #125 Turning MLM tricks while Abbie gets sick. Somebody better call CPS quick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to the schedule they were going to get Abbie on? The one they were going to start on Monday-like 4 days after she "graduated" school?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why couldn’t he just sit back? Her arm is in front of him.. there was nothing keeping him from leaning back, away from her arm. I don’t believe for one minute her one arm could strangle him so badly that he couldn’t lean back. He was talking about how he was into acting a few clogs ago… maybe he was acting here
I just posted the same thing. To me this was fake. He's the one holding her hand at his neck and she isn't strong enough to choke him with such little force. She's just staring into oblivion.

Reactions: 11
Ever since Princess Lardass has gotten into this glam make-up pyramid scheme she really believes she's some Glamorous creature. What happened to Prisvillas pots pans and whatever?

Since she started thinking she's a Kardashian she spends less time with Abbie, more time drinking it up live in her virtual parties! Schlepping her make-up...she cooks Sunday dinner that's about it. Or Asa is grilling. They eat out 6,7 times a week...easily. Last week they ate out lunch on the patio, at some mall...then went out for dinner date night same day...and had dunkin...

Never seen people eat out like these two....it's like their job!
I don't think Pigrilla has ever been involved with Abbie unless she had to, or to convince people. Also I don't think she really liked cooking, it was just for the attention.

Also I think the drinking has been a thing for a very very long time.

Sorry if this response is rude

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This afternoon’s Lipshit CillaMe Live featured Big P getting herself ready for the MaAssive Tin Can Tour. She “needed” a dozen more sparkly cardboard earrings because she’s “just that kind of girl.” And she ordered $400-$500 of SlimeLife makeup and skincare that she told the impoverished audience she received for free due to all their orders. She is so tone deaf to any humper’s feedback about living on minimal incomes. That’s a lot of money “earned” on the backs of her fans and her daughter.

Here’s the big ass box of new products she is going to load into her new cosmetics bag, so she isn’t inconvenienced by having to pack her drawers full of products.

View attachment 1336673

And when she showed the earrings, she commented that she would get yet another manicure before they leave in three days. Because nothing says camping like spending Abbie’s money on yourself for fresh nails. You can see from the close-up, that she chews on her nails like the guys do, too.

View attachment 1336678

Was ANY money spent on the little money maker for the trip besides her crappy crafty birthday gifts? A big squishy stuffed animal to squeeze, new sensory toys, anything? What a miserable trip it will be for Sweet Girl.
OMG, more cattle tag earrings! lol How many of those does one need and why does Cillame like them so much? 😆 🤣 😆
Those nails are atrocious, too.

P must be seriously deluded to think that she honestly got anywhere with slime life completely on her own. That is so far from the truth!! Without Abbie, she wouldn't have jack tit. Cilla, you (and Asshat) have Abbie to thank for getting and having "all the things". Deep down you have to know that you wouldn't be fierce elite platinum (whatever bullshit) beauty leader without the FA leghumpers. You didn't build or accomplish tit by yourself.

@Cardinal Rule, despite Abbie being the true money maker of the family, the main reason money is coming in, A&P still only do the bare minimum. Because as per usual, it is all about THEM. This trip is for them, not Abbie. They're only bringing her because they have to. Also as per usual, by doing the bare minimum they are making things harder for themselves (they don't really give a fck if things are harder on Abbie). Without things like a big squishy stuffed animal and a variety of sensory toys, Abbie is going to be very irritable, bored, annoyed and ornery (as A&P like to say) which will then cause her to be more fussy and have more tantrums. Doesn't exactly make for a relaxing and enjoyable vacation, does it, Asswipe?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Could it be that Asshat instructed him to "wrestle" for content? The whole thing is very weird..whatever he was doing...I cant imagine the HUMPERS came away with it being "cute" and brothers and sisters should get along... they are not 10 years old... they are physically both adults...it was disturbing whether he was playing it up or it was real.
I think it was fake because we all know Prissypoo would have clocked Abbie if she was hurting her golden boy. Instead she was laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All these recent comments on IDD, and Abbie being at that birthday party showed just how profoundly IDD she is. She didn't care who was there, she didn't even really notice that other kids were there, or that she was even at a birthday party. She was just trying to B-Line here and there, not even knowing where she's going or why, with that Blank Stare on her face. She has never interacted with another child, if I am wrong Fatboy then post a video of her doing so. Sadly she will never have a relationship with someone her own age, they only have themselves to blame, how is she going to relate with others when she is always home on the couch rocking.

That GuillerMO is definitely a Mo, I wonder how Gaysaiah feels about him. He reminds me of a major dweeb, it's weird how he gets so animated and extra when the kids are around. He is in the same category as Summer, grown ass fools always trying to be touchy feely with vulnerable children. Summer needs to keep her hands to her girlfriend, and my God come out of the closet already... Why is she holding out? Her and Gaysaiah could come out together, and then Pigcilla can throw them a big party, making it all about herself, and cooking enough food to feed 50 people LOL! Oh and pig was wearing her Mexican blanket again Ole'!💃

I had to pause the video to get something to drink, and got this creepy screenshot. Look how far back her eyes are in her head, it was when she or he was wiping her mouth.
This post is spot on.
And hilarious.
Thank you!! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I dont think the crap with Isaiah in the car was staged. She started out with both hands on him.
Do I think he was near deaths door? LOL. No. But he was pissed.
And we cant have it both ways. We've seen P unable to break her grip when Abbie grabs her clothing, hair or skin.
Abbies either capable of hurting someone or shes not. She doesnt magically weaken for anyone but P.
Hell, five years ago when she was tiny Asa used to have to sit her in front of him on the floor and lock his legs around her as well as his arms to restrain her. Something tells me shes stronger today.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ever since Princess Lardass has gotten into this glam make-up pyramid scheme she really believes she's some Glamorous creature. What happened to Prisvillas pots pans and whatever?

Since she started thinking she's a Kardashian she spends less time with Abbie, more time drinking it up live in her virtual parties! Schlepping her make-up...she cooks Sunday dinner that's about it. Or Asa is grilling. They eat out 6,7 times a week...easily. Last week they ate out lunch on the patio, at some mall...then went out for dinner date night same day...and had dunkin...

Never seen people eat out like these two....it's like their job!
And here’s the gross part. Because they film it, and filming is their job, they can write off all their eating out as a business expense. Everything we see them by, used, eat, drink, is used as a business write off. It’s disgusting

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I have not watched the vlogs for maybe a year? Much rather get the tea here!😂
I gather that as arsea is editing more and more on the vlogs to show Abbie ‘in a good light’ tha he ends up with no actual content!😂
Is Abbie still having ‘power hours? She used to do these, and could be quite destructive, Arse even vlogged one where Cillame was virtually powerless to stop Abbie throwing things, I think she tried to break a lamp etc.
Can you imagine Ab in the Tin Can doing high energy laps, even danaging the pop outs, getting into the food etc! Or Ab doing a poonami in the middle of the ‘parents’ cocktail hour(s) And the honking!
I’m going into hospital for a small procedure on Wed, my time, which is Tuesday Maaasssive time, so I’m going to look forward to seeing what you (collective😉) have to say, 😀 on day 1 at unravelmaass(🧶)
I'll be keeping you in my thoughts. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That empty look Abbie had while she was choking Isaiah looked a bit scary to me for some reason. I know this sounds mean but I would never want to work with her.
It doesn't sound mean, it sounds honest. I wouldn't either.

• Heart
Wait, the guy who grabbed Abbie's shoulder isn't on the spectrum? I thought he was and I didn't think much of it, if he isn't WOW that's creepy! I'm sorry but it just is, not appropriate.
Not appropriate for him to be grabbing her or anybody even if he is on the spectrum.

• Heart
But yet Asshole always says Abby has no strength to do even the most menial tasks. Oh really? Have you seen her rip open a box or bag of food in 1.1 seconds? I can't wait for the day when she pulls CillaGorillas cardboard earrings off and drop kicks her. Abs only does what she wants to do and starts staring at the ceiling (more than usual) or groans or walks away if she is not going to do what you want. Or walks into the bathroom when its time to go to bed.
Exactly. This is why I talk about Abbie's motivation to do something making a major difference in her ability and her response time. When it's something she does NOT want to do, like going to bed or unloading the dishwasher and putting the dishes away, she moves very slowly, stops a lot, doesn't respond to verbal prompts/commands right away, looks at the ceiling constantly etc. But, if it's something she really likes, something she DOES want or want to do, her response time is very quick, often immediate.
As you said, she can tear open a package of food in seconds or grab the remote control for the tv or tap chipotle on her device, sign for golf cart ride etc in an instant. No prompting, no having to tell her multiple times, use a firm tone of voice or physically maneuver her into doing what you're telling her to do.

This is why I don't believe that when she doesn't do what she's asked that it's always because she isn't intelligent enough to grasp it. To be clear, yes her intellectual capacity is a factor in her life. But, as I've said before, low intelligence does not mean no intelligence. She's demonstrated on many occasions that especially when it's something she likes/loves, wants to do - she demonstrates quick comprehension of what is being said and knows what to do and does it right away.
Hell, there are times when it isn't something she likes and she'll respond quicker. There are a few times where Asshat has told her to get the door when they're leaving or entering the house. Abbie has shown that she knows what this means because she will go back and either close or open the door (depending if they're coming back home or leaving). It takes a certain comprehension level to know what "get the door" means. It's not a more direct command of open the door or close the door.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I believe Grabby G is not of this world.
Perhaps his parents are Beldar and Prymatt?
I mean, he has the conehead!!

Screenshot 2022-06-12 7.37.55 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Not appropriate for him to be grabbing her or anybody even if he is on the spectrum.
The grab was nothing compared to how he was holding onto her on the beach.
I forget which vlog. It's older...maybe a valentine's vlog with Summer...he was very inappropriate with Abbie.
At least I thought so.

• Heart
  • Sick
I believe Grabby G is not of this world.
Perhaps his parents are Beldar and Prymatt?
I mean, he has the conehead!!

View attachment 1338963
Dear Precious Jesus.
smh…
Bless IT!
😹😂😜😂😹
1655078094599.gif

How do I put this delicately? Let me just say this…
When I saw Grabby Guillermo’s face in this vlog, I thought to myself..HA! This is right on topic for what has been discussed earlier today on Tattle. I am not offended by words, but for those that are…..
My whiskers are sealed.
❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Chiming in with one of my Long Posts since people are talking about the use of intellectual disability to replace the r-word. Since the societal use of language is one of my areas, I figured I'd drop some info on that.

(Been a rough couple weeks, my sick kid is sick in new and crappy ways. I'm so tired.)

As a side note, I believe there is some auto-blocking of some iterations of the r-word here so I'll use abbreviations like "r-word."

Years ago, mental r- was a diagnostic medical term. It was like saying someone is diabetic.
As tends to happen with conditions that involve mental and/or behavioral health, the medical term entered the popular lexicon, and over time it moved from common use to slang use. As it entered slang use, it was no longer a useful medical descriptor like "diabetic;" r-word was used as an insult to demean people.

This poses several problems. An obvious issue is that, by common use of r-word as an insult, the actual medical condition of intellectual disability and those who live with the condition are viewed on the wider scale as bad. It's simply hurtful speech. One could argue that someone with an intellectual disability has a bad condition, or that they don't understand the word or how it's used to mock others so it doesn't matter, but the mentally r-/intellectual disability umbrella is broad and the vast majority of people with an intellectual disability do, in fact, understand what's being said and how their medical condition is used to mock and belittle.

The larger problem, however, is that the r-word's eventual use as a slur leads to dehumanization. Dehumanization of a group, such as those with intellectual disabilities, is a process where that group is gradually (or sometimes rapidly) viewed by increasing segments of society as less than human or as not-human. Dehumanization at its worst leads to our history's worst atrocities, though before it reaches that point it also has very real effects. As a group, such as those with intellectual disabilities, is dehumanized -
Education suffers. They "can't learn," they're "not worth it," the money can be better spent on "worthier" students, they'll never contribute to society anyhow.
Physical healthcare suffers. They don't feel pain like we do, it's too hard to draw blood or do x-rays, they're just having a tantrum.
Mental & behavioral healthcare suffers. Sedate them, pile on meds instead of taking the time & effort for regular therapy, every single thing in the Maass household.
Living & social situations suffer. Institutionalization increases, the conditions in institutions deteriorate (look up Willowbrook), participation in general society is discouraged, violence increases.

In general, the goal of dissuading the use of terms like the r-word is to stave off the dehumanization that comes with its use as a slur before the process reaches the later, more dangerous stages. It's like a game of whack-a-mole. Intellectual disability used to be known as feeblemindedness, cretinism, idiocy, and many other diagnostic terms before it was called mental r-, and all of those terms followed similar paths. They entered the common lexicon, became insults and/or slurs, and negative repercussions for those affected followed.

It's not a matter of political correctness. It's a matter of decency, and of protecting the well being (and sometimes the actual lives) of members of our society.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I had debated sharing pictures of my knee after surgery, I didn't want to take away from the vlog. But seeing as some of my co-workers don't believe I had anything done, because I came back to work so fast, I will share them as proof LOL. It went very well, I was back on my feet the same day, as well as up until I went back to work. I get my stitches out this week, and find out from the doctor how well it all went.
1st pic is day one.
2nd is day two, icing my knee, and you can see my doctors initials on my upper thigh, that is how he knew which leg to operate on😉
3rd is after I removed the bandages.
4th was yesterday, just getting air to my stitches.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Dear Precious Jesus.
smh…
Bless IT!
😹😂😜😂😹
View attachment 1338968
How do I put this delicately? Let me just say this…
When I saw Grabby Guillermo’s face in this vlog, I thought to myself..HA! This is right on topic for what has been discussed earlier today on Tattle. I am not offended by words, but for those that are…..
My whiskers are sealed.
❤
I went back to see what this was about, but Im stumped.
Maybe I need to hire a teacher.
😹 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey Cilla-Sue! These lovely earrings are part of the new boss babe summer collection! Better buy some before they're gone!

ezgif-3-117e3a4855.gif

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.