Fathering Autism #125 Turning MLM tricks while Abbie gets sick. Somebody better call CPS quick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pig needs all the food to feed her emotions. We know there will be many negative feelings on her part while trapped in the tin can with two asshole dogs, one 2 year old in a 17 year olds body, and her husband, that left her and her infant son and fathered another child when he didn’t want to be married anymore. If big p eats anymore assa is going to have to modify the door into the rv. I bet she has to turn sideways to get in now!
Last year the steps broke and I think they had some leaks... I would think that Massive weight would not go well with an RV.. imagine the RV toilet withstanding that weight..... also the severe rocking that Abbie will do won't help either.. as Abbie is older and also heavier then last year. The whole thing will be a sh..t show. ... I'll have to get my popcorn ready.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The pig needs all the food to feed her emotions. We know there will be many negative feelings on her part while trapped in the tin can with two asshole dogs, one 2 year old in a 17 year olds body, and her husband, that left her and her infant son and fathered another child when he didn’t want to be married anymore. If big p eats anymore assa is going to have to modify the door into the rv. I bet she has to turn sideways to get in now!
Asa posted about the same thing a few days ago on the IG travel page. He was making it out that everyone that owns a RV, has experienced having to turn when going through doors..
E3B3761B-0A59-4793-A7F8-F810CEF6BF91.jpeg

Someone tried to say it was his shoulders.. Sure, like his stomach doesn’t stick out father and require that turn.. 😂🤣
B01C31A6-D57C-49A7-920A-EF137291C7E0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Asa posted about the same thing a few days ago on the IG travel page. He was making it out that everyone that owns a RV, has experienced having to turn when going through doors..
View attachment 1342307
Someone tried to say it was his shoulders.. Sure, like his stomach doesn’t stick out father and require that turn.. 😂🤣
View attachment 1342313
Ha! Now AssA knows what daily life is like for Pig. She has been walking sideways through doorways for half her life. 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The tin can trailer pantry is stuffed to the gills. And Big P just pulled up with a huge grocery haul. If I listened accurately, AssA said they would be traveling for two or three days before they arrived at his mother’s. So CillaMe bought a bag of chips for each day... maybe even more bags than travel days. Here was some of the food she bought on Sunday for the trailer:

View attachment 1341690

And the truly inconsiderate and arrogant move was starting up a generator to keep the camper fridge powered. A very noisy generator on Bruce’s and Donna’s property, right next to the neighbors. What entitled asses they are!

View attachment 1341694

At the “last supper” with family, Crystal and A’s sister brought a graduation gift for Sweet Girl - a light-up, inflatable 30” ball. AssA over-inflated it and popped a seam, which Crystal patched. She was concerned about Abbie’s safety by asking AssA to push the valve in. He didn’t seem to care. Emily and Crystal were thinking about Abbie’s needs. All AssA could do was witch that they gave her a 30” ball to go in the camper. Crystal told him he could deflate it. I bet he chooses not to take the ball on the trip. But you can imagine the giant raft is deflated and onboard, and we know there is adequate booze and makeup stowed away. I feel so sorry for Abbie and the dogs. I hope Golden Boy has the time of his life!
Oh that ball made it to the trash I am sure. And Ass overinflated that on purpose.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Seems like a busy morning here at Tattle. How about we get the new thread rolling on this beautiful Tuesday?
We have a WINNER! 🥳🥳
I will create the new one here in just a bit. 😘
A557A54D-B868-4097-9321-05D13E57F8B9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think it funny P is already complaining and talking about hotel rooms.

She doesn't like camping or RVing.... she REALLY doesn't lije traveling with Abbie, or the dog either.

It would be more interesting to see Ass traveling with Isaiah and Abbie alone.

And sad they can't do ANYTHING without alcohol. We know they drink and drive at home I wonder how often they do it on the road.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Crystal is a good decent person and more of a man than ASSa will ever be. What a dick he is. 😡

I loved how Emily read the card to Abbie explaining what her cousins wrote to her, even though Abbie was clueless what any of it meant. It was still very sweet. 🥰
View attachment 1341708
I can't help but laugh at the ecstacy on Dickdo's face and Lurch's quizzical expression on hers :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.