Fathering Autism #125 Turning MLM tricks while Abbie gets sick. Somebody better call CPS quick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are lower than low, and my disgust for them grows daily. I don't know why I continue to watch (here only...please tell me they don't credit for my view)
A view is a view, it doesn't matter where you view the video.

Finally! I couldn’t quite put a paw on exactly who Gayuillermo resembled…until now. 😁
Butthead. He looks just like Butthead.😻
View attachment 1340760
:LOL: Butthead kind of looks like the love child of Guillermo and Isaiah...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Candy's idea of a health kick is hoarding bags full of pre/probiotics, riding a Segway (are those still a thing?) and boat rides. I think she wants to spend time with Isaiah, which is sweet, but not gonna burn many calories... View attachment 1340282
At least you can tell she loves Abs very much. She is alot better and younger looking than Pig.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

:LOL: Butthead kind of looks like the love child of Guillermo and Isaiah...
I really, really wished I had someone to fit the bill as Bevis when I posted this. 😹 But , my heart swells thinking..
If Isaiah And Guillermo had a baby….10 fingers 12 toes…A happy baby Butthead. 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 13
THREAD SUGGESTION
Fathering Autism #126 Honking Across America II hits the road, sign on the back reads “WIDE LOAD”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Here we are again guys! Page 48. A new week. A new thread! 😻
What you got for thread suggestions Tattle Army? 🦾
1655147147799.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Oh my lord! :ROFLMAO: Was she trying to get peanut butter off the roof of her mouth!?
Nope!😹 Just a sot in her natural habitat trying to compose sentences after throwing them back at Summers Fiesta Birthday Party. 🤪
Your suggestion above made me LOL! 😜 Wide Load! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread? On The Road Again, Honking Across America In Their Tin Pigpen

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Abbie is maybe sitting over there pinching one-off, and then right after that they probably said they had to leave, as it was too much sensory input for her💩😄

Here's yet another picture of Gayllermo accosting poor Kaidale, doesn't it literally look like K is trying to pull away from his predator? The next pic shows K and his little friends enjoying his birthday party, then you see him with Abbie, who has no clue where she is, and will only remember that there was cake. How much you want to bet that Pigcilla soooo wishes that 'sweet girl' was one of those sitting by K's side, instead of the feral child pooping over in the corner, that she has raised😲😉😅
That Guillermo guy is beyond creepy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
While this is true,
"creators" can see where their YT vids are embedded in other websites via analytics.

Every time someone here watches an embedded Youtube video from FA (by embedded, I mean where you can click the play button on the tattle site and it plays in the body of the post), Asa can see the view count with tattle as a source go up. And you know seeing those tattle sources drives him batshit crazy.

:cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
One day she is going to hurt herself trying to get those jeans on.
Why cant she just buy pants that fit?! I cant believe she thinks she looks good. How embarrassing!
I literally think she buys the same size pants I wear. Only I'm 5'3"/119lbs. 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion........ Travelling the States, dogs in crates, absolutely no mates.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Dr. Phil is playing in the background right now while I work in my office. Tomorrow's episode will be about "being raised by a narcissist." I might just watch as I assume ASS-a is his guest.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion
Fathering Autism #126
RV wheels chugging with all the weight they’re lugging

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion
asshat is doing business with the good ole boys but Abbie’s still got no toys!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion Fathering Autism #126 - Assa's girth is a sight to see, betcha he can't even see himself pee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Look now nicely Kaidale is dressed. Unlike poor Abbie, I have never seen that child ever look sloppy and uncared for. For all of Kaitlyn's quirks, she dresses Kaidale beautifully and does activities that benefit him and that he is interested in. Talk about night and day. She lives such a humble life, making an average salary and those Beasts exploit Abbie for "all the things" that Abbie doesn't get a benefit from or enjoy. I really can't stand them.
I've always been on the fence about Kaitlyn and I won't deny she dresses Kaidale nicely and exposes him to so much more than Abbie will ever get but I believe she has lost her ever-loving mind with her end-of-summer, new 'lifestyle' plans. I posted about it on the Kaitlyn and Kaidale thread on Tattle.

I honestly don't know who will have the worst homeschooling experience, Abbie or Kaidale. :unsure:
At least Abbie will be at home in the fall, unlike Kaidale who will be living his best nomad wandering life in that tiny van. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️:rolleyes:

I'm stocking up on a lot of popcorn, this fall is going to be very interesting watching how all of their ridiculous choices for their children play out.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Chiming in with one of my Long Posts since people are talking about the use of intellectual disability to replace the r-word. Since the societal use of language is one of my areas, I figured I'd drop some info on that.

(Been a rough couple weeks, my sick kid is sick in new and crappy ways. I'm so tired.)

As a side note, I believe there is some auto-blocking of some iterations of the r-word here so I'll use abbreviations like "r-word."

Years ago, mental r- was a diagnostic medical term. It was like saying someone is diabetic.
As tends to happen with conditions that involve mental and/or behavioral health, the medical term entered the popular lexicon, and over time it moved from common use to slang use. As it entered slang use, it was no longer a useful medical descriptor like "diabetic;" r-word was used as an insult to demean people.

This poses several problems. An obvious issue is that, by common use of r-word as an insult, the actual medical condition of intellectual disability and those who live with the condition are viewed on the wider scale as bad. It's simply hurtful speech. One could argue that someone with an intellectual disability has a bad condition, or that they don't understand the word or how it's used to mock others so it doesn't matter, but the mentally r-/intellectual disability umbrella is broad and the vast majority of people with an intellectual disability do, in fact, understand what's being said and how their medical condition is used to mock and belittle.

The larger problem, however, is that the r-word's eventual use as a slur leads to dehumanization. Dehumanization of a group, such as those with intellectual disabilities, is a process where that group is gradually (or sometimes rapidly) viewed by increasing segments of society as less than human or as not-human. Dehumanization at its worst leads to our history's worst atrocities, though before it reaches that point it also has very real effects. As a group, such as those with intellectual disabilities, is dehumanized -
Education suffers. They "can't learn," they're "not worth it," the money can be better spent on "worthier" students, they'll never contribute to society anyhow.
Physical healthcare suffers. They don't feel pain like we do, it's too hard to draw blood or do x-rays, they're just having a tantrum.
Mental & behavioral healthcare suffers. Sedate them, pile on meds instead of taking the time & effort for regular therapy, every single thing in the Maass household.
Living & social situations suffer. Institutionalization increases, the conditions in institutions deteriorate (look up Willowbrook), participation in general society is discouraged, violence increases.

In general, the goal of dissuading the use of terms like the r-word is to stave off the dehumanization that comes with its use as a slur before the process reaches the later, more dangerous stages. It's like a game of whack-a-mole. Intellectual disability used to be known as feeblemindedness, cretinism, idiocy, and many other diagnostic terms before it was called mental r-, and all of those terms followed similar paths. They entered the common lexicon, became insults and/or slurs, and negative repercussions for those affected followed.

It's not a matter of political correctness. It's a matter of decency, and of protecting the well being (and sometimes the actual lives) of members of our society.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.
Thank you for writing this. I always enjoy reading your posts! Always very informative and interesting.

I think you explained very well why the use of the r-word is not a matter of political correctness or PC culture. It's a term that has quite serious implications. To some people, it may just be a 'silly word' that you and your friends use "in fun". But often times, those people have never had to experience or deal with first hand the serious negative consequences or repercussions of being called that.
As you said, dehumanizing people with special needs (ID, ND etc). Teaching those who are on the receiving end of it and people around you when you use that term that this person is inferior, unworthy of respect and decency, unworthy of proper health care or social care and more. It teaches people that it's okay and acceptable to think this way about people who fall under the umbrella of intellectual disability. That they aren't worth putting any kind of effort into with any sort of education, that it's more trouble than it's worth when it comes to medical issues so it's better to just over-medicate them with tranquilizers so they're easier to handle, easier to leave in a room or whatever and not have to deal with them. It stops being just a word when people's lives are made miserable or even put in danger/at risk because of it. Along the lines of what you said, it stops being a medical diagnostic term when there is the implication added that it's bad to have this condition, there's something wrong with you, you're less than and you don't deserve to be treated with respect, decency and so on. It's used as a slur/insult against someone.

There are a lot of problematic and harmful things that used to be commonplace and seen as normal or acceptable. That's not a good enough reason for them to stay and to continue. Especially when the result of these things are dehumanization, disrespect, physical and emotional harm, discrimination and so on.

PS: @CoffeeMomof2, I hope that your child feels better soon. Sending you and your family lots of love, courage, and support! 💕 ☮

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.