Fathering Autism #125 Turning MLM tricks while Abbie gets sick. Somebody better call CPS quick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#125 Guys! A great number represented by another kick ass thread title.❤❤ Thank you @bready .❤ ❤ We all know how hot a good CPS call gets Assa. 😹 😹

1654218886629.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I also thought the same thing with P and her pool tricks. She had to know people were going to make Shamu comments. This woman has no shame and Asa is right there to film her making an ass out of herself. What woman with any dignity left portrays herself in this way. She is a 40 yr old who broke her nails doing ridiculous pool tricks that someone her size should not be doing. She is seriously going to hurt herself one day. There is something missing mentally with her that she is such a risk taker and her husband just stands there with a camera. I don’t get it!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm baaack, I don't think I was even gone for a full day LOL. I'm fine, everything went well, and thanks to those that sent good wishes. The only time I wasn't on here was when I was at the hospital, cuz I couldn't bring personal items in. But the minute I got my phone back, this was the first place I went😊. Of course I have some new screenshots, these were from the short clip Ass posted of Ab painting/hammering her cap... Apparently she is a da Vinci 😄 they see this>>🖌🎨🖼 we see this>>🖍📈. Have to go watch the new vlog now, something about Ass shoving Abbie's head into a trash can?? LOL😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
So SlimeLife’s first Florida Senior Executive Director can’t properly adjust her foundation shade to her summer spam skin color. Hmmm.

8B4595CF-C8F5-4AE7-AB7F-A1C369EA803F.png

An additional observation: I keep going back to the poolside shot of Big P in her bare shoulder black swimsuit. There was something strangely familiar about it. Was it the skin suit from The Silence of the Lambs? No. Then I was reading a article about standout fashion statements. It included a photo of Lady Gaga in her meat dress. That’s it! Cilly’s thighs resembled meat shorts. This may seem a tad gross or a bit weird, but it satisfied my curiosity about her physique.

DA5B821D-0DEE-4AD6-ACA1-27131DAA063F.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Her feet absolutely disgust me...they are always puffy and shiney...swollen, never seen anything like it. All of her skin is blotchy and creased swollen in odd places, again for someone whose had gastric bypass....She's clearly blown it, stretched her new stomach out...and then hiding behind filters and photo shop...lying about her weight.
And who lays out in the sun like that!? Wearing black!?.her skin looks like leather.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
She's juuust about the same size as she was in her rafting expo. So there's that.

1654231318398.png

2022 ................................................................................................ 2019
1654230552751.png
1654230659486.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I also thought the same thing with P and her pool tricks. She had to know people were going to make Shamu comments. This woman has no shame and Asa is right there to film her making an ass out of herself. What woman with any dignity left portrays herself in this way. She is a 40 yr old who broke her nails doing ridiculous pool tricks that someone her size should not be doing. She is seriously going to hurt herself one day. There is something missing mentally with her that she is such a risk taker and her husband just stands there with a camera. I don’t get it!
My husband would never allow some stupid tit like that. For me to make an ass of myself while he is filming. They're both dumbasses

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
#125 Guys! A great number represented by another kick ass thread title.❤❤ Thank you @bready .❤ ❤ We all know how hot a good CPS call gets Assa. 😹 😹

View attachment 1314409
Woot woot! NICE JOB LADIES!!!

I think she finally figures " if ya can't beat 'em, join 'em". Asshole probably told her to do that since she can't keep lying about everything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

View attachment 1314409
Whoooweee @WowMeowMeowWow and @bready for the new thread and priceless title.

I'm baaack, I don't think I was even gone for a full day LOL. I'm fine, everything went well, and thanks to those that sent good wishes. The only time I wasn't on here was when I was at the hospital, cuz I couldn't bring personal items in. But the minute I got my phone back, this was the first place I went😊. Of course I have some new screenshots, these were from the short clip Ass posted of Ab painting/hammering her cap... Apparently she is a da Vinci 😄 they see this>>🖌🎨🖼 we see this>>🖍📈. Have to go watch the new vlog now, something about Ass shoving Abbie's head into a trash can?? LOL😆
I vote for the drum set.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Happy Friday to YOU!❤
Have you guys ever seen an Elephant Seal?
1654261045567.gif

Whale….you have now. 😹 2 of ‘em! They cannot be unseen!😹
1654261138940.gif

You’re very welcome.😻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I am honored...I never thought I'd come up with a thread title! ❤

I just love how MLMs try to give themselves “important” sounding titles. 😂
She's a "Senior Executive Director"...of what??? What is she directing? According to her, by virtue of being in SlimeLife and "advicing" them on how their skincare should smell or whatever, she was already the owner of her own small business with her own skincare line...so why was she not a Senior Executive Director already? If she owns the business she should be able to call herself whatever she wants. Why did her title not already reflect all her many important responsibilities?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.