Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
In honor of our new thread…a Friday Funsies for you guyth. ❤ A short, silent film that tickles the eyes. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Happy Friday to YOU!❤
Have you guys ever seen an Elephant Seal?
1654261045567.gif

Whale….you have now. 😹 2 of ‘em! They cannot be unseen!😹
1654261138940.gif

You’re very welcome.😻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
They will keep asking her a question until she answers it the way they wanted her to answer it. They want to make it look like that she agrees with them even though she doesn't agree with what they wanted her to say. They are definitely big Narcissists.

She might have access to a lot of words but they only teach her the words that they want her to know. She might want to say other things but she doesn't have the words to express because her parents really limit the words she can say. Instead of teaching her fast food places, golf cart ride and wrestling they should be teaching her stuff like yes and no.
I threw him some reading material. Quickly shadow banned, but at least we know he saw it. Maybe that will help his day get much better. 😀
4880216E-D9A7-4BF0-A87C-425FB2D15362.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Let us not forget the giant pair of Pigs tight pants Sweet Girl was clothed in while vacuuming the RV. Looks like the good ol boy virus is now running it’s full course. 😂 Ha! Ha! Ha!
Moobs is trying to open housing for Autism! LMFAO! Because he is just so knowledgable on the subject? It will be the only soft place landing pad in Florida that will have all residents in backwards PJ’s, sitting on patio furniture with chocolate fingers. 😝That is what Fathering Autism gets you….Missing cushions and “behaviors”. Hooooow Niiice. 😜😈😜

My friends and I would absolutely LOVE to open up a specialized housing community for our kids. We have really been talking about it and trying to get together with others who know how to do this type of thing. We have visions of things like a lovely farm where our kids can live and work (all supervised of course) and do things out in the community. A place where our kids (ok, adults, but still our kids) can continue to learn things, and further develop their interests. If I had their money, I'd be doing that shit and more. I don't need a big house, RV, expensive cars. I want to help my son as well as his peers. Maybe they are looking to buy a house for Abbie and her caregivers? That may be something they would need to go to the city with for zoning purposes?

Today was a busy one for me. My oldest son now has covid and was not feeling well at all today, so mom came to the rescue and I took his girl and the grandbaby to their appointment and then to Walmart for some groceries. I didn't mind one bit as I got to see my baby girl. I turn into a crazy granny when I'm with her...lol. We dance through the aisles and I tell her all kinds of things. She'll give a glance to mom like "This lady is cray cray" and then give out a cheeky grin! After that, I came home and set up my guys pool and he was in heaven for the rest of the afternoon. No SL sunscreen was used in the making of this fun afternoon...lol. That's why we are not burnt like lobsters! LOL. This is the part of his autism/ID that I don't mind. It doesn't take much to make him happy.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 39

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Isaiah said all his pants are too big, and that he’s not trying to lose weight. He may want to go to a doctor if he’s truly not trying to lose. He’s lost a ton of weight and it’s not normal to lose that much without doing something to lose it.
Asshat is butt-hurt about Isaiah losing weight. He told Isaiah to gain weight if his pants were too big.
Really fat ass? He's probably lost weight because hes mortified by what you and his Kong sized mother look like.
Whether its right or wrong, I think part of the reason he has no real friends is because of his parents/FA.
I think he went to App thinking and acting like a rockstar, and ended up being the butt of jokes instead.
JMO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Whimsical

VIP Member
It's always good to teach our kids life skills though. It may always be a work in progress, but even our kids like to feel like they are contributing in some way.
Your son is way beyond Abbie's level of anything and is capable of feeling that he is contributing because of how he was brought up. He clearly understands much more than Abbie ever will. In Abbie's case, life skills do not mean a thing, nor will they ever.

Abbie has no clue what it means or feels like to contribute in any way, or even what that word/concept means. That may sound harsh, but it's the truth. She is 110% clueless as to the 'why' or 'how' relating to anything beyond eating and wanting to go for a ride in the golf cart, which is sad considering her age.

You are an awesome mom. You give your son SO much of everything he needs to be living his best life!! ❤
Abbie will never have that level of care or commitment from those boneheads.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Whimsical

VIP Member
In P's case, her skin IS creepy. And crepey. lol
It's also very fried baconeqsue. Or maybe it's fried SPAM? Depends on the day I suppose. lol
😆 🤣 😆 🤣
Earlier today Man Whimsical took the container with the salami out of the fridge to make a sandwich for work. While he was gathering up everything else to make his lunch I snapped a quick pic of the salami so I could make this disgusting photo comparison.🤫🤭 🤷‍♀️
I don't eat salami or any sandwich meats actually but if I did this pic would be enough to make me lose my appetite!:sick:🤮:ROFLMAO:😂😂
BigPSalamiQueen.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

SinisterSenorita

You know...we have 4 kids, 2 teens with autism as I've mentioned... That being said...my husband and I have worked we own a company for the last 14 years, our homes paid off, we have worked hard..putting 2 kids through college still have 2 at home... They will stay with us most likely our entire life.

We are always...always...working saving, investing " safely" working on future aspects of our boys lives who will need 24/7 care after my husband and I are no longer here. Also with the general state of the world the last couple years...gas prices and inflation ...various insecurities ...we are careful with our spending, we have a pool..( Properly fenced in with cam/ and alarms) we staycation at home a lot, maybe eat out twice a month...we bring out own coffee or drinks from home...etc....

The money these two spend is INSANE!!!!! Even Isaiah eats every meal out, Dunkin, coffeess, breakfast out...smoothies... Where do these people get all this money???

We spent 23k on a sensory room for our kids....constantly buying them new stimulating toys, devices, taking them to the sensory jamborees, twice a week, pay a fitness person to come in 3 times a week, we do twice a month gatherings with other autistic families for social interactions. This stuff is our priority... Not make up, not constantly eating out, buying new vehicles, cruises, 2 month glamping....video games, cameras toys for Asa!

Abbie...has...nothing. No real toys, no comforts, no sensory area, nothing putting her need first. It's unreal. Watching her newest thing..laying down everywhere especially on the HOT PAVEMENT!!! Buy her a little lounger just for her! Get her up! Put a blanket down! Something! They have nothing geared especially for her. Just a gate to lock her in her room. If you walked through their house you'd never know an autistic child lived there. Thats....sad.

• Heart
  • Sad

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Her Mama Heart says they found a teacher.
Bullshit. She's just happy that anyone is even interested in the position, period.
Shes not fooling anyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

SinisterSenorita

They have tried the pictures before for about 3 days. They did them in a round clock also when Asa thought he could reach Annie time references ..like ' later".
No matter what ideas they get...or are given they never follow through! That won't change.

The first thing they need to do is toilet train Abbie....seriously, you know that had to be an issue at school ..you know they probably took her every 60-90 minutes to prevent accidents.
They never have followed through with her bathroom routine it's disgraceful ..but life skills??? I would think not messing your pull ups at 17 in a restaurant at school in the car..laying on the floor in Target would be THE main life skills she desperately needs to be taught incorporated every day in her daily schedule .

Every video all you hear is Priscilla cackling in the other room on her Skype with her slimelife....get off the computer and teach your 17 year old to use the toilet already.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
She has nothing to get her sensory needs met in that house. NOTHING. No figits, no putty, no squeezy things, no weighted things, no swingy things, no crash pad, no trampoline, no rocking chairs, nothing she can punch/kick/peel/slam into. Nothing at all. No Chewies. We all know she has PICA and loves to eat. What if it is not the actual food itself she is craving, but something to feel in her mouth? They don't give her jack shit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

boychik0830

VIP Member
Bullshit. She's just happy that anyone is even interested in the position, period.
Shes not fooling anyone.
Their idea of a teacher is basically someone who will babysit abbie and take care of her so they don't have to. It will allow them to do the things that they want to do but couldn't because of having to deal with Abbie.

• Heart
  • Sick

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
The picture schedule and chore chart is actually not new. They were doing this way back when the vlogs first started. Back at their old rental place. It was something that was done every time Miss Brandy came over for a therapy session. At that time, Abbie appeared to be doing relatively good with it. Most likely because it was being done on a somewhat regular basis. I believe Brandy came over to the house multiple times a week back then rather than the once every two weeks that she does now.
As with most things, Asshat and Cillame couldn't be arsed to keep up with the picture schedule & chore chart. Asshat was probably the one to decide they didn't need to bother with it anymore. Complete and total laziness.
What's also sad is that Abbie's chore chart etc was pretty much the same as it is now, put dishes in the dish washer/back in the cupboards, wipe down the table, do some vacuuming. They used to have Abbie put groceries away. Miss Brandy would prompt Abbie with the various grocery items, asking her if they were cold or not cold (if they were cold, put them in the fridge).
They also used to have photos on the fridge of things that were available for Abbie to request or things that were not available. If a photo was not on the fridge or if it was on the fridge with one of these symbols over it 🚫, then she would be told it was unavailable and she cannot request it. If Abbie requested a break, Miss Brandy would tell her she could have a break for 1-2 minutes and she would set a timer on her phone. Once break was over, Abbie would be made to finish the task rather than just letting her get out of it all together. I don't recall if they put a limit on how many breaks Abbie could request.

Imagine how things would be now if A&P had stuck to it (as Asshat likes to say: stick-to-it'iveness) and carried on with all of those things?? Instead, Asshat and P decided that was too annoying, too much work. They also decided to give in to Abbie with the break requests every 45 seconds, not keep her on task, not follow through on anything. Abbie also learned that if she put up enough of a fuss and threatened a tantrum or meltdown that A&P would give in and let her get out of doing chores etc. So that brings us to where Abbie is now. Abbie is even more resistant, defiant, and lazy. I believe that Abbie deserves breaks if she is genuinely overwhelmed. But I don't think she's actually overwhelmed most of the time that she requests breaks. She doesn't feel like wiping down the table or whatever. She is lazy. A&P made her this way.

• Heart

Canadian Sunflower

Aggression directed towards the neck area is so dangerous. It doesn't take much to render someone unconscious. Those lard asses sat and laughed while Isaiah struggled is disgusting. I am not sure why they want to promote aggression, there are safer ways for her to get deep pressure stimulation. Isaiah wanted to pummel her after he got out of her grip, you could see he was pissed. What a f#$ked up family dynamic and if/when she ends up in care, I feel badly for the staff who are going to need to keep the other people supported safe from her "wrestling".

Last edited:
  • Heart

SinisterSenorita

I think the sad reality is, and they don't see it is...they have been training
Abbie...to be lazy, a quitter, to give up, to be non compliant .

By not keeping up on her basics of personal hygiene...potty training i do think it's to late...because they have taught her for 17 years it's ok to do what she's doing in her pullups. So now it's not just teaching its changing a behaviour Abbies comfortable with.

I think it's too late. Besides Priscilla might have to actually put her phone down.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

SinisterSenorita

Today in my area of Lindsay Ontario, we're mourning the tragic drowning of an 11 year old non verbal autistic child. Who ran off.
As most of us express our anger at Asa and Priscilla... It's not out of boredom or malic..it's because of senseless tragedies like this.

Watching Abbie, alone by the pool, watching Abbie unsupervised getting into things, eating non edible things, seeing her inability to communicate to be taught NO, or Danger...

These are crucial!!! Not chic filet, not donut, not how to wrestle... Teach her how to say help me, or lost, teach her real life skills...and better communication.

We get angry because no one in that house ever puts Abbies needs first!!! It's always about the money...that you don't even spend making her life better. You waste it on take out, a boat, trucks, cars, a second house, a motorcycle a coach...the luxury of staying at home.

This is why people despise how you mistreat your child.

• Heart
  • Sad

KateK

VIP Member
Shes not fooling anyone.
Or they found someone on the cheap who doesn't mind being recorded for the VLOG .. and who has no professionalism so they can take advantage of her and call all the shots....and get the max out of her for the least effort.

• Heart
  • Sad

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Finally! I couldn’t quite put a paw on exactly who Gayuillermo resembled…until now. 😁
Butthead. He looks just like Butthead.😻
3F128B1A-EBD5-4BC4-B64A-97004C94D4DB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

SinisterSenorita

This party...where they have Abbie basically barricaded down at the far end away from the kids is how Asshat explains they will have Abbie socialize with others. Of course she's on the floor, and bare foot...as they feed her cake ice cream and buy her candy to take home.

Supposedly they were excited to start a little routine with sweetgirl the weekend after her " graduation" ...yet their eating dinners at 9:40-10 at night and Abbies rolling out of bed at noon... Complete with bedhead still tied in yesterday's ponytail...THAT is awful! Lazy and not comfortable to sleep in poor thing.

These 2 fatasses are incredibly lazy and have zero capabilities in parenting let alone participating in home schooling. Zero responsibility...as Asa bellows out how he and princess lardass are growing up!

Priscilla is going to be miserable after about 4 days on the Honk across America Tour...she hates bugs, hates getting dirty, hates cooking in that tiny kitchen hates the fact she has to cook more eating in restaurants less...that double bed be will not be comfy for her and Asa...it's small! There will be no escaping Abbie...and the chaos and noise....
I can't wait!

• Haha
  • Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
It’s nice to see Abbie socializing. 🤦🏻‍♀️:rolleyes::confused:

View attachment 1340437
Look now nicely Kaidale is dressed. Unlike poor Abbie, I have never seen that child ever look sloppy and uncared for. For all of Kaitlyn's quirks, she dresses Kaidale beautifully and does activities that benefit him and that he is interested in. Talk about night and day. She lives such a humble life, making an average salary and those Beasts exploit Abbie for "all the things" that Abbie doesn't get a benefit from or enjoy. I really can't stand them.

• Heart