Fathering Autism #125 Turning MLM tricks while Abbie gets sick. Somebody better call CPS quick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Abbie is maybe sitting over there pinching one-off, and then right after that they probably said they had to leave, as it was too much sensory input for her💩😄

Here's yet another picture of Gayllermo accosting poor Kaidale, doesn't it literally look like K is trying to pull away from his predator? The next pic shows K and his little friends enjoying his birthday party, then you see him with Abbie, who has no clue where she is, and will only remember that there was cake. How much you want to bet that Pigcilla soooo wishes that 'sweet girl' was one of those sitting by K's side, instead of the feral child pooping over in the corner, that she has raised😲😉😅
Pigfuckles couldn't even put something cute on Abby for the party? Laaaaazy swine.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
At least you can tell she loves Abs very much. She is alot better and younger looking than Pig.
I agree on both counts. I find that all of the Grandparents are very good with Abbie and treat her lovingly unlike her parents. Candy looks her age but I can't believe how haggard Cilldebeast looks. They could be sisters.

I've always been on the fence about Kaitlyn and I won't deny she dresses Kaidale nicely and exposes him to so much more than Abbie will ever get but I believe she has lost her ever-loving mind with her end-of-summer, new 'lifestyle' plans. I posted about it on the Kaitlyn and Kaidale thread on Tattle.

I honestly don't know who will have the worst homeschooling experience, Abbie or Kaidale. :unsure:
At least Abbie will be at home in the fall, unlike Kaidale who will be living his best nomad wandering life in that tiny van. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️:rolleyes:

I'm stocking up on a lot of popcorn, this fall is going to be very interesting watching how all of their ridiculous choices for their children play out.
No doubt about Kaitlyn being loopy!! Her parents have to be shaking their heads over this really bad decision to van school Kaidale in that tin can on wheels. Does Kaitlyn not recall last summer when he vomited all over the mattresses? My gosh, they are in a VAN not a luxury RV that has amenities. She doesn't have running water or electricity, this is almost a CPS situation. While Kaidale is not being abused, he will be deprived of necessities and basic safety. She needs another adult with her as backup for many reasons, including days where she may be under the weather. It is unsafe for a woman and her disabled son to be alone in a van. It is complete lunacy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Today in my area of Lindsay Ontario, we're mourning the tragic drowning of an 11 year old non verbal autistic child. Who ran off.
As most of us express our anger at Asa and Priscilla... It's not out of boredom or malic..it's because of senseless tragedies like this.

Watching Abbie, alone by the pool, watching Abbie unsupervised getting into things, eating non edible things, seeing her inability to communicate to be taught NO, or Danger...

These are crucial!!! Not chic filet, not donut, not how to wrestle... Teach her how to say help me, or lost, teach her real life skills...and better communication.

We get angry because no one in that house ever puts Abbies needs first!!! It's always about the money...that you don't even spend making her life better. You waste it on take out, a boat, trucks, cars, a second house, a motorcycle a coach...the luxury of staying at home.

This is why people despise how you mistreat your child.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Today in my area of Lindsay Ontario, we're mourning the tragic drowning of an 11 year old non verbal autistic child. Who ran off.
As most of us express our anger at Asa and Priscilla... It's not out of boredom or malic..it's because of senseless tragedies like this.

Watching Abbie, alone by the pool, watching Abbie unsupervised getting into things, eating non edible things, seeing her inability to communicate to be taught NO, or Danger...

These are crucial!!! Not chic filet, not donut, not how to wrestle... Teach her how to say help me, or lost, teach her real life skills...and better communication.

We get angry because no one in that house ever puts Abbies needs first!!! It's always about the money...that you don't even spend making her life better. You waste it on take out, a boat, trucks, cars, a second house, a motorcycle a coach...the luxury of staying at home.

This is why people despise how you mistreat your child.

This happens way too often, and it scares the tit out of me. They are so complacent with regards to her general safety. What good is a lock on the back door if you forget to use it?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder if they left today, or tomorrow. Saturday she said "three days".
Of course she made her nasty version of low country boil yesterday for the 'family dinner".

I keep thinking of Isaiah. A normal 20 yr old would be having a pool party or something, but he cant because they will no doubt be monitoring the cameras, tracking his phone, and Big Candy Lorraine will be popping in under the guise of weight loss, etc etc.

I wish Isaiah would cut loose just once, and have a huge house party while they are 1,000 miles away. :m:m

• Haha
  • Heart
I would love to tell Ms Elizabeth Morey to revisit good ol boy, Assa Maasshole, and ask about how well this discrete trial potty training has gone now that Ms. Abbie is 17 years old. Assa once again was successful in bullshitting his way through this article.

"Abbie is a pre-teen now, and nothing has ever really been successful until this method. Since she is beyond the traditionally acceptable age for toilet training, and because she learns a little differently than neurotypical kids, it’s been difficult to find something that works for her and her family and caregivers. Now that her parents have switched her to discrete trial training, however, she’s almost completely potty trained."

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Suggestion:
US TOUR of the Traveling Trash, coming to a town near you!!

I know it doesn't rhyme, but what the hey 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
PSA… 20 year old men do not need permission from their parents on how to get their haircut. Thank you, and good night.

• Haha
  • Wow
I would love to tell Ms Elizabeth Morey to revisit good ol boy, Assa Maasshole, and ask about how well this discrete trial potty training has gone now that Ms. Abbie is 17 years old. Assa once again was successful in bullshitting his way through this article.

"Abbie is a pre-teen now, and nothing has ever really been successful until this method. Since she is beyond the traditionally acceptable age for toilet training, and because she learns a little differently than neurotypical kids, it’s been difficult to find something that works for her and her family and caregivers. Now that her parents have switched her to discrete trial training, however, she’s almost completely potty trained."
Once again, they never follow through and now they have an almost adult who isn’t potty trained. Very sad for Abbie.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Once again, they never follow through and now they have an almost adult who isn’t potty trained. Very sad for Abbie.
They won't take care of her basic needs unless they can film it. If they so work on potty training again it definitely won't be off camera.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion fatheringautism#126 pigpen on wheels, overdosing pills, giving the humpers all the feels.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if they left today, or tomorrow. Saturday she said "three days".
Of course she made her nasty version of low country boil yesterday for the 'family dinner".

I keep thinking of Isaiah. A normal 20 yr old would be having a pool party or something, but he cant because they will no doubt be monitoring the cameras, tracking his phone, and Big Candy Lorraine will be popping in under the guise of weight loss, etc etc.

I wish Isaiah would cut loose just once, and have a huge house party while they are 1,000 miles away. :m:m
Me too, and get totally hammered with 300 people who rip that house to shreds, while they Facebook live it for my viewing pleasure. I won’t even be mad if he throws in some sick tricks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This pic was posted for the world to see. Look at you mommin’ hard pigface, just socializing the hell out of sweet girl. You’re so amazing redwoods. Y’all think it takes Isaiah and titi man both to peel them off of her??
I hope so! 😻 She looks mean as hell when not performing for the camera.
9C1C8177-0269-4366-9642-FDBE3FD82BA0.jpeg

The MooMoo: She must have become flushed once the tequila started flowing. 😹
The knee: What knee? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope so! 😻 She looks mean as hell when not performing for the camera.
View attachment 1341570

The MooMoo: She must have become flushed once the tequila started flowing. 😹
The knee: What knee? 👀
Next year they should let sweet girl go hunting for piggy’s knees instead of Easter eggs. It would be more of a challenge and since she’s just progressing so well 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.