Fathering Autism #125 Turning MLM tricks while Abbie gets sick. Somebody better call CPS quick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PSA… 20 year old men do not need permission from ottheir parents on how to get their haircut. Thank you, and good night.
I’ve never asked wife and just go like every three weeks whether I need one or not and then listen to her witch about it being too short

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She looks like she is ready to slap that boy. His mum obviously loves him. I have never watched them but one look at her face & you can see it. One look at the pig's face (example - a photo someone shared here of this party where she is laughing it up with that revolting butthead clone then she spots Abbie ... 😠😡🤬 <<< pigface 🐷) doesn't it just drip with motherly love 🐷🐖🐗🐽😤💩

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Part of me also feels bad for dummer crouch rubber, she was so young when they met and obviously her real parents didn’t put a stop to this tit show she was put into. Omggggg one vlog I’d have had asshats head on a platter, moving on, in Isaiah’s latest installment of being a fake grown up, she looked so uncomfortable on camera. You know she reads here and knows what’s been said on many platforms. Yet she still stays, I take it back I don’t feel bad anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Me too, and get totally hammered with 300 people who rip that house to shreds, while they Facebook live it for my viewing pleasure. I won’t even be mad if he throws in some sick tricks 😂
ME TOO!!
I want them to find him like Long Duk Dong!!
" Oh sexy girlfriendddddddd!" :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
ME TOO!!
I want them to find him like Long Duk Dong!!
" Oh sexy girlfriendddddddd!" :cool:
I ain’t even gonna lie lol I had to google it, first let me say make sure you google “long duk dong” and not “long duck dong” once the trauma passes if you mess it up, the real one was hilarious 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So we know they make Abbie jump in the pool rather than bath her regularly. How many showers do you think they'll give her on the road and I bet that will be Pig's excuse to stay in hotels. She won't want to have Abbie dirty the RV shower and she sure as hell loves to have others wait on her hand and hoof.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
This gem came from her sick tricks collection. They actually had Isaiah trying to push the sow down the slide. He managed….with some effort. Really disgusting.
What a traumatic experience for Golden Boy! Up close and too personal with the cheap, thin bathing costume and all of Big P’s private tidbits in his face.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Priscilla is what we call a two bagger. Assa puts a bag over her head and one over his just in case her's comes off.
Sometimes it's hard drink the other one pretty/handsome and that's how Cilldebeast got knocked up by Dickdo. You just know that they shagged in some seedy motel or the back of a car and it was likely her first time and his first time with a "real girl" and not some sort of perverted homemade contraption. Yes, Princess Pricilla, the Pride of the Plaggenburgs got drunkenly busy with a sweaty one night stand who became a "lifer". Such a storytale romance. I want to know which one was the first to do the walk of shame home :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
The tin can trailer pantry is stuffed to the gills. And Big P just pulled up with a huge grocery haul. If I listened accurately, AssA said they would be traveling for two or three days before they arrived at his mother’s. So CillaMe bought a bag of chips for each day... maybe even more bags than travel days. Here was some of the food she bought on Sunday for the trailer:

DEA09385-8482-46FB-B5E9-7C703E806E5A.jpeg

And the truly inconsiderate and arrogant move was starting up a generator to keep the camper fridge powered. A very noisy generator on Bruce’s and Donna’s property, right next to the neighbors. What entitled asses they are!

1454D526-4E91-4C15-A495-79B8BCA5426D.jpeg

At the “last supper” with family, Crystal and A’s sister brought a graduation gift for Sweet Girl - a light-up, inflatable 30” ball. AssA over-inflated it and popped a seam, which Crystal patched. She was concerned about Abbie’s safety by asking AssA to push the valve in. He didn’t seem to care. Emily and Crystal were thinking about Abbie’s needs. All AssA could do was witch that they gave her a 30” ball to go in the camper. Crystal told him he could deflate it. I bet he chooses not to take the ball on the trip. But you can imagine the giant raft is deflated and onboard, and we know there is adequate booze and makeup stowed away. I feel so sorry for Abbie and the dogs. I hope Golden Boy has the time of his life!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The tin can trailer pantry is stuffed to the gills. And Big P just pulled up with a huge grocery haul. If I listened accurately, AssA said they would be traveling for two or three days before they arrived at his mother’s. So CillaMe bought a bag of chips for each day... maybe even more bags than travel days. Here was some of the food she bought on Sunday for the trailer:

View attachment 1341690

And the truly inconsiderate and arrogant move was starting up a generator to keep the camper fridge powered. A very noisy generator on Bruce’s and Donna’s property, right next to the neighbors. What entitled asses they are!

View attachment 1341694

At the “last supper” with family, Crystal and A’s sister brought a graduation gift for Sweet Girl - a light-up, inflatable 30” ball. AssA over-inflated it and popped a seam, which Crystal patched. She was concerned about Abbie’s safety by asking AssA to push the valve in. He didn’t seem to care. Emily and Crystal were thinking about Abbie’s needs. All AssA could do was witch that they gave her a 30” ball to go in the camper. Crystal told him he could deflate it. I bet he chooses not to take the ball on the trip. But you can imagine the giant raft is deflated and onboard, and we know there is adequate booze and makeup stowed away. I feel so sorry for Abbie and the dogs. I hope Golden Boy has the time of his life!
Crystal is a good decent person and more of a man than ASSa will ever be. What a dick he is. 😡

I loved how Emily read the card to Abbie explaining what her cousins wrote to her, even though Abbie was clueless what any of it meant. It was still very sweet. 🥰
93424918-63D1-45B3-82BD-3337223F7B2D.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 1341690

View attachment 1341694

Just remember all those bags of chips become the Big Pig's new shoe collection!

• Haha

View attachment 1341690

View attachment 1341694

Two cases of Truly. 24 hard seltzers. That should last them 24 hours. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The pig needs all the food to feed her emotions. We know there will be many negative feelings on her part while trapped in the tin can with two asshole dogs, one 2 year old in a 17 year olds body, and her husband, that left her and her infant son and fathered another child when he didn’t want to be married anymore. If big p eats anymore assa is going to have to modify the door into the rv. I bet she has to turn sideways to get in now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.