Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetums

VIP Member
This is what my mom and I stumbled upon when we decided not to put up a tree the Christmas after my dad died...at first I just said I didn't feel like doing it because it was always a thing I did with him, and she agreed. We just put a a couple of small decorations out so that we weren't totally skipping Christmas...and then we kept seeing little trees in various stores, and kept buying them, and after a while we had quite a big collection and a new tradition. After a couple years we actually talked about how just tossing out the "old way" of doing Christmas, and starting to do something totally new instead, was what helped us get back in the Christmas spirit...if we had gone back to doing all the same stuff, there would have been a huge dad-shaped hole in it, but because we did something different there wasn't as much emptiness.

The first year is definitely hard though. Honestly, even after the first year it's still...just different. My mom died in 2018, shortly after Christmas, and I'm still not back in the Christmas spirit. I've just been kind of going with the flow and doing different things the past few years, and I have faith that I'll eventually settle into a rhythm again. My thoughts are with you and your wife @der1117. I don't know if this is necessarily all that helpful, but I feel like what worked best for me was to accept that the first year or so is going to suck. It just will, it doesn't have to be a good Christmas, you can decide to sit it out for this year if you want.
My husband died in 2019 and we always always decorated like the Griswalds. We talked about whoever was the last alive, would kerp up the tradition. We knew it would be him, he had 3 different cancers. It was hard but I did it all the first year he died. He passed close to Christmas. So it was hard to do. I got out all the bins of lights and stuff, and at the bottom of each bin, was a different note. "You. finally listened to me"
"I knew you would do this"
"Are you done yet?" Etc
But the best one of all
"Thanks honey. You did a great job. I love you. Don"t forget to get the oil changed"
I put up every light and decoration we had. He was the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

What the ....

VIP Member
I am feeling very Christmassy today so I wrote you all a song. A really, really awful song!!!

I went to Dipstick Mama's Facebook Page
and This is what I Saw
(
a play of twelve days of Christmas)
Screenshot_20211129-124943~3.png

Screenshot_20211129-163445~3.png

Screenshot_20211129-123656~3.png

Screenshot_20211129-195137-522~2.png

Screenshot_20211129-195726-284~2.png

Screenshot_20211129-193940-735~2.png

Screenshot_20211129-200821-138~2.png

Screenshot_20211129-160113~2.png

Screenshot_20211129-170905-913~2.png

Screenshot_20211129-200044-838~2.png

Screenshot_20211129-155657~3.png

Screenshot_20211128-224506~4.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Someone made an interesting comment on Josh's video pointing out that the software Abbie has on her communication device is designed for toddlers and that she thought Abbie should have a more age appropriate version. This is sad because it really does confirm that she really is at that level intellectually and most probably could not grasp and use anything more complex like sentence construction. I find it incredible that she has such a limited vocabulary in both sign language and on her device.

The app really does have it all though. You can make sentences, type your own words, expand the grid size so more vocabulary is available, adjust how many topics are available, etc. She could be much farther along if they used it with her, helped her expand her interests, use it to talk about her day, ask her questions, etc. My son uses the same program. Here is a pic of all his topics on his home page, and a pic of using it during his homeschool game of Hangman last year, and for our lesson on shapes. It is an extremely versatile app that covers just about everything you could need it for. I have used it to make schedules for him, tailor topics to his virtual school lessons last year so he could participate more with his verbal classmates, etc.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
1. Assa when talking about DCP said “someone is making a video on cilla now that hes done making them about a deceased van girl”…Her name is Gabby Petito and she wasnt just some van girl. She was a young successful woman who was murdered. Show some respect. Wouldnt be surprised if he is jealous that she was a successful travel vlogger. I dont watch DCP but did go watch his videos on Gabby and they were about trying to help catch her killer etc.

2.All those “friends” he has and goes shooting with in my opinion are not his friends. Our local range does the same thing, come on Thursday and Saturday and you pay your $25 are put into a random group and you go and do the shooting and then sit down at the clubhouse for dinner. Im betting people roll their eyes when theyre paired up withhim.
I'm sitting here in my happy place (Disney) celebrating 29 years of marriage to a devoted husband and father...and all around good guy. It made me think about how absolutely disgusting ASS-a is for so many reasons, not the least of which is the fact that he is getting away with his comment about the tragedy that took the young, innocent Gabby Petito out of this world when she had her whole life ahead of her 😥 Why hasn't there been more backlash from his "loyal followers?" Are they actually OK with that phony, lying, cheating, gaslighting, grifting fat slob calling Gabby a "deceased van girl???" IDK, but as a mother of two young ladies, in addition to two young men, I am in shock. This is a new low, even for ASS-a. And his family didn't look at him sideways when he said it? AND he left it in the vlog??? WTF?????? He is an evil, pathetic creature who, after that comment, deserves some ass-biting karma to pay him a visit. Rant over...but my loathing for this man is far from over. BE A KIND HUMAN ASS-A! GABBY is her name and she was someone's daughter, just like Abbie and your other neglected, thrown away, forgotten about daughter who deserved so much better in life by way of fathers. You make me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
He answered me. I am shadow banned.
Well, that shows he is reading here regularly.

This will really piss Arseface off. Josh is getting more views on his FA vlogs than FA achieves. Considering Josh has only 88k subs compared to 595k it is quite something.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Have the Massives ever talked about why they have no friends from JSA? You would think the families would get together and support one another. Very strange. Depending on where you (if you're from the US) live in the US today, there will be some very warm weather after getting snow a day ago. I will be Onewheeling (floating) through the city, and I'm very excited. I got my booster a day ago, and it had me in bed all yesterday. Hope everyoneView attachment 901130 has a great day, and FLOAT ON!
I thinks something went down with JSA. They don't volunteer there at all anymore. She used to do the decoration for holidays, etc. I think they told them they couldn't video there anymore and they got pissed off and just stopped being involved at all. She doesn't volunteer at all anywhere anymore and that used to be such a huge part of her life. Now it's all ME ME ME ME. And none of them have friends that aren't their family.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Well, this is what we've waited for. Shots fired.
This chick flat out said 'I dont kiss your ass like everyone else does." and in reference to P's "success" said: "and I wont even get in to how she got started..." Which means DUH- shes using her kid and hubby.
This woman is probably finished with SL now. We all saw how everyone turned on old Bab's when she spoke up. But maybe someone else will speak up, and continue to make the Beast defend herself.
P says she doesnt care and posts her snide little memes, yet Asa is begging for people to support her because she is having such a "hard time."
I love it. Tis' the season to be jolly! 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Asa and Priscilla are the self proclaimed victims of vicious hate by outside forces who are out to get them. Poor P was made fun of by another YT vlogger. They're being harassed for their new business venture, etc... So, if I'm not mistaken weren't Asa and Isaiah making fun of Abbie in this latest vlog? Laughing at her for making a particular sound? The child can't speak words so it's hilarious to them when she mimics a sound? That was my takeaway from that moment. Is that Asa's version of "Be Kind" to everyone or is his disabled daughter excluded from that premise. OMG La La La is his clickbait title. Asa isn't interested at all in the mental well being of his disabled daughter. He is more concerned about perceived mean people making fun of his ridiculous wife. He is asking for people to show her some love. Like it has been said, if you're going to put stupid shit up on the vlog that shows your dumbass wife making a fool of herself, what the F do you expect? Did you honestly think people would look at her waddling around on the side of a highway with chip bags on her feet and not laugh that ass off AT HER. Asa, the fatter you get, the more brain cells are being sucked into your midsection girth.

Also, Asa's mother has been AWOL for a very long time now.:unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Good Morning Tatts! Hope everyone had a good day yesterday. I am pooped, I hosted for 13 (with no greasy casseroles). I don’t know how big P had time to do 2 lives, make various posts etc. their life is so tedious.

Kermy such bad luck, I hope your recovery is quick. And everyone else struggling with health I hope and wish you the best.

‘’just watched vlog. So funny how sort of scripted it is. When Asa said P had a tough week and mentioned IPad, work, DCP etc Ass says show her some love, Junior pipes in (pretending to joke but he knows his mommy and daddy’s priorities - Profit First). saying “go to my facebook, having a Black Friday sale, slime has new holiday products“. She plays the victim. and again plays this pathetic superficial dolt - don’t make me cry when she absolutely knows he is going to talk about it. So manipulative
And when Isaiah chimes in about everybody go to his page and buy his pictures, Asa told him to shut up. They are all so disrespectful to each other

Asa and Priscilla are the self proclaimed victims of vicious hate by outside forces who are out to get them. Poor P was made fun of by another YT vlogger. They're being harassed for their new business venture, etc... So, if I'm not mistaken weren't Asa and Isaiah making fun of Abbie in this latest vlog? Laughing at her for making a particular sound? The child can't speak words so it's hilarious to them when she mimics a sound? That was my takeaway from that moment. Is that Asa's version of "Be Kind" to everyone or is his disabled daughter excluded from that premise. OMG La La La is his clickbait title. Asa isn't interested at all in the mental well being of his disabled daughter. He is more concerned about perceived mean people making fun of his ridiculous wife. He is asking for people to show her some love. Like it has been said, if you're going to put stupid shit up on the vlog that shows your dumbass wife making a fool of herself, what the F do you expect? Did you honestly think people would look at her waddling around on the side of a highway with chip bags on her feet and not laugh that ass off AT HER. Asa, the fatter you get, the more brain cells are being sucked into your midsection girth.

Also, Asa's mother has been AWOL for a very long time now.:unsure::unsure::unsure:
I think asa’s mother and Priscilla’s dad are sickened by the shit show and stay away as much as possible

Canadian douchebag sure likes his attention
He gets under the massives’ skin and anyone that can do that, I’m here for!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Dori82

Cilla is on the thinnest of thin ice mentally i think. She is very obviously struggling with caring for Abbie. The overly "loving" moments are so so forced. There is nothing natural about that what so ever. Cilla needs to learn to talk to Abbie first in a non rude, snappy aggressive manner. Infact they both do. But if she wants Abbies love or be able to show her love she needs to work on basic communication first. X

• Heart

Mommatwin87

I'm sitting here in my happy place (Disney) celebrating 29 years of marriage to a devoted husband and father...and all around good guy. It made me think about how absolutely disgusting ASS-a is for so many reasons, not the least of which is the fact that he is getting away with his comment about the tragedy that took the young, innocent Gabby Petito out of this world when she had her whole life ahead of her 😥 Why hasn't there been more backlash from his "loyal followers?" Are they actually OK with that phony, lying, cheating, gaslighting, grifting fat slob calling Gabby a "deceased van girl???" IDK, but as a mother of two young ladies, in addition to two young men, I am in shock. This is a new low, even for ASS-a. And his family didn't look at him sideways when he said it? AND he left it in the vlog??? WTF?????? He is an evil, pathetic creature who, after that comment, deserves some ass-biting karma to pay him a visit. Rant over...but my loathing for this man is far from over. BE A KIND HUMAN ASS-A! GABBY is her name and she was someone's daughter, just like Abbie and your other neglected, thrown away, forgotten about daughter who deserved so much better in life by way of fathers. You make me sick.
Well, he really hasn’t had the best regard for women his whole life if you think about it. One night stand with P. Knocked her up. Left her. Legit ran away. Knocked up another. Left her. No want for his daughter. Not exactly a man who seems to respect women.

• Heart
  • Angry

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
From the boy wonder's vlog.

Mama stuffin' fries in her cake hole.

View attachment 898366View attachment 898369

Staring daggers at Igayaiah for eating the last of the fried ball thingies.

View attachment 898370

And yeah Igayaiah you are JUST like your old man.

View attachment 898374
Actually, Asa, Priscilla and Isaiah all need to get a real life. They're living off of Abbie. Everything they have is due to their exploitation of Abbie. Isaiah is living in a condo bought by Abbie. He drives his new/used truck because of Abbie. The food he buys on his little debit card is because of Abbie. All of his photo equipment is because of Abbie. This little fucker is a POS. When this all ends, I doubt he's going to be able to "get a life". In a few years he'll be bitching because he had to sell all of the shit Abbie bought for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

lillibb

VIP Member
Prissass laughing like a damn hyena while they're trying to get solemn family pictures with the poor dog, she is the lowest of lows. Damn idiot.

• Angry
  • Sad

SunnyDale

VIP Member
Saw this on Crazy Nanny’s Instagram yesterday. Thought it was interesting. She probably left the Massive nightmare because she could see through their bs.

671B7AE8-BC4E-4AA2-A367-C849DABAF343.png

• Heart
  • Haha

bready

VIP Member
He’s finally telling Sherrie to cut the shit. Now someone needs to also tell Dawn the same. She’s worse than Sherrie. Sherrie deleted her comments all the time
Notice he doesn’t tell Sherrie to cut it out when she’s really being aggressive. He’s fine with using her as a guard dog against the “haters,” but he doesn’t want her annoying away new viewers on the old vlogs. He’s trying to claw back some engagement, Sherrie!!!

🤣 Priscilla’s post about how you don’t need to be best friends with everyone you work with. Most of us already know that because we’re out here working real jobs...not slinging makeup scams with glorified middle school lunch table tactics. I don’t walk into the hospital every night thinking “Gee I hope the other nurses will be my friends,” I walk in there thinking I hope I’m working with a team who knows their shit and will have each other’s backs if a patient goes downhill. We don’t need to be friends.

• Heart