Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you, @Sweetums!

I must have been writing my last post as you were making this thread, Kermy...it showed up after the new thread announcement. I'll re-post it here:

They don't focus on money...they focus on their big house, home decor, steaks every night, cocktails, truffle butter, "girls' days," electric bikes, electric scooters, golf carts, new trucks, a boat, an RV, new furniture, new assistants, groceries all day every day, season tickets, lawn signs, party buses, chicken limos, etc. etc. etc. They don't focus on money...they barely even see it before they spend it. Can't focus on something moving at high speed.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think when they referred to trouble at work they were referring to SW as yesterday it was showing as Closed when it should have been Open.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good Morning Tatts! Hope everyone had a good day yesterday. I am pooped, I hosted for 13 (with no greasy casseroles). I don’t know how big P had time to do 2 lives, make various posts etc. their life is so tedious.

Kermy such bad luck, I hope your recovery is quick. And everyone else struggling with health I hope and wish you the best.

‘’just watched vlog. So funny how sort of scripted it is. When Asa said P had a tough week and mentioned IPad, work, DCP etc Ass says show her some love, Junior pipes in (pretending to joke but he knows his mommy and daddy’s priorities - Profit First). saying “go to my facebook, having a Black Friday sale, slime has new holiday products“. She plays the victim. and again plays this pathetic superficial dolt - don’t make me cry when she absolutely knows he is going to talk about it. So manipulative

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Good Morning Tatts! Hope everyone had a good day yesterday. I am pooped, I hosted for 13 (with no greasy casseroles). I don’t know how big P had time to do 2 lives, make various posts etc. their life is so tedious.

Kermy such bad luck, I hope your recovery is quick. And everyone else struggling with health I hope and wish you the best.

‘’just watched vlog. So funny how sort of scripted it is. When Asa said P had a tough week and mentioned IPad, work, DCP etc Ass says show her some love, Junior pipes in (pretending to joke but he knows his mommy and daddy’s priorities - Profit First). saying “go to my facebook, having a Black Friday sale, slime has new holiday products“. She plays the victim. and again plays this pathetic superficial dolt - don’t make me cry when she absolutely knows he is going to talk about it. So manipulative
Leghumpers are out in fill force kissing Prissassapotomos's ass on yt. The haters are jealous, and have pitiful lives. I like others here that own a real business brick and mortar store know how you're supposed to treat your supporters/customers, the people that put food on your table, make your car and mortgage payments. Today we're having a Black Friday sale, the whole family will be there helping. Even me if I can get off the internet, lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think her work woes are SW related. I dont think its profitable, and with them reducing hours even further maybe some of the staff has decided to move on. They are only open 47 hours a week. 47!

Assuming Sherri is full-time and she gets even a minimum of 35 hours....that leaves 12 hours. And lets be real, how many people do they need on duty at once? I'd say 2 max. One at the door, one to help customers and clean, but I doubt they need two people there at once 75% of the time. They cant support a staff of 7 on 47 business hours. Just no way. They have either started to let people go, or they are leaving on their own because they arent getting any hours. That would leave small gaps in coverage- few hours here, few hours there that they may have to pay Sherri OT to work, or cover themselves. That ship is sinking. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Josh was right, Abbie likes troll P. He noticed that she picks P to attack. Whenever she attacks her, a few minutes later she's called Sweet Girl and is rewarded. It literally makes no sense to me. We've seen her dump soda in the backseat and instead of her cleaning it up P did it. Prissy needs parenting classes.
Igayaaah makes her hyped up. He is tickling and wrestling her and with her low iq she thinks it's ok to be physical with anyone. I blame him for attacking P.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Josh was right, Abbie likes troll P. He noticed that she picks P to attack. Whenever she attacks her, a few minutes later she's called Sweet Girl and is rewarded. It literally makes no sense to me. We've seen her dump soda in the backseat and instead of her cleaning it up P did it. Prissy needs parenting classes.
Igayaaah makes her hyped up. He is tickling and wrestling her and with her low iq she thinks it's ok to be physical with anyone. I blame him for attacking P.
Seems like the only way they know to interact with Abbie (including Summer and Igayah) is to hype Abbie up..they dont know how to calmly interact with her. The closest I have seen a calmer , more appropriate interaction is crystal, crazy nanny, brandy. Everyone else (including her parents) seems to like to see her hyped up.. usually from inappropriate tickling/wrestling or food/candy/snacks.

I suspect they hype her up to have something to film for the VLOG.... would love to see what they are actually like when not on camera.

I think Asshat will soon be joining Thilla on My 600 Pound Life.

View attachment 889376
Wow...Asshat looks nine months pregnant..that has got to be so uncomfortable. Look at P's mom as well...so much obesity in one room. It is very dangerous to have a big belly like that for your organs and heart. Abbie will be in that category as well if they continue to feed her crap like they do ...she has zero chance for not being obese.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Remember the old vlogs where Assa was the main care-giver and P was usually in the background? She would bobble-head her way thru the vlog silently agreeing with all he said. He captured all the mean mugging and side eyes she threw at Abbie and we all knew how she REALLY felt about her role as a special needs "mom". As the $$ rolled in he realized P wasn't holding up her end and he went to work to transform her image for the brand. That's when all the love-bombing at Abbie started by P. Abbie physically cringes sometimes when her mother approaches her. I feel pretty sure she fully understands when they are talking about her and while Assa says she doesn't have neurotypical emotions, she does experience emotions and I for one am happy that P is her preferred target. I despise that witch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I certainly think that if Big P stopped getting all up in her face and in her space all the time then she might not get attacked quite so often. She backs Abbie into a corner sometimes and she has nowhere to go. I'd more than push her away if she came towards me with her giant girth. Pure and simple it's a fight or flight response, Abbie chooses to fight. Poor Abbie. And Ass Face telling everyone to 'love on Pricilla' just because she's had a 'hard' week is sick making. Boohoo, you scam people and open unsustainable businesses try doing some real work. How about you's both stop making poor life choices then your weeks might go better. I've got news for you too.... if you stop filming yourself doing stupid tit like put crisp bags on your feet and flap about like a 8 year old school girl who's been paired up with a smelly boy for group work, then people are going to make videos making fun of you because laughing at you is bleeping hilarious! It's not even hate, I would make fun of my best friend if they did that too!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow...Asshat looks nine months pregnant..that has got to be so uncomfortable. Look at P's mom as well...so much obesity in one room. It is very dangerous to have a big belly like that for your organs and heart. Abbie will be in that category as well if they continue to feed her crap like they do ...she has zero chance for not being obese.
And we can't forget Wide Wayne, Asshat's dad is overweight but doesn't seem to be as bad off as Asshat. I think most of that family has severe food addictions as well.

1637949791812.png
1637950041008.png
1637949946410.png
1637949831494.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I'm not sure if Abbie looks so strange to me because Piggy has photoshopped her face to slim it, and left Abbie looking like her head is about to explode it's so damn big. Am I the only one that thinks Abbie looks like she is bloated AF in this pic, and many of the other pics they've been posting.?!? Piggy Piggy still has some of that extra chin, but Piggy has def slimmed her cheeks down. She slims her cheeks so much that her entire face looks like it's melting. Gosh, it's so obvious that Abbie is going to be a BIG girl. Piggy is so far into denial about herself she can't see 2 feet in front of her. Mental health struggles must be very taboo in their family. Piggy has talked about how her and Asa don't have any sort of issues, but we all know that is far from the truth. Very sad. This witch is going to bring others down with her.

Screen Shot 2021-11-26 at 1.24.32 PM.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Hey guyth!

We got out of the hospital with my medical kid just in time for Thanksgiving, fortunately. Tired, new health issues are cropping up, but all is well for the time being. This year I'm most thankful for my child's medical team.

Since I had some downtime I watched a few recent vlogs. God, what a mess they are. The chip bags! That poor salmon!! Just...just all of it.
BTW, Miss Priss: Abbie attacks you so much because you're up in her face grabbing and pawing at her. You're an unpredictable threat to her perceived safety and she has no idea what to expect from you. Learn to respect her physical boundaries. She tells you what they are loud and clear. Moron.

@Kermy sorry to hear about you getting sick. :confused: Please stay on top of any symptoms and don't be afraid to seek medical attention!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think Asshat will soon be joining Thilla on My 600 Pound Life.

View attachment 889376
I'm popping in quicly as I just took my meds, which require food, so I'm forcing down a piece of Key Lime pie, which melts in my mouth and requires no chewing 🤪 I decided to have some coffee and check on Tattle while I'm feeling well enough!!

On a scale of 1-10...pain today is a solid 4, which is a HUGE difference from a few days ago, many thanks to @RocketQueen xoxo, the clove oil treatments are truly helping!! I can actually feel a difference once I am done applying it, but wowee, I made the mistake of touching my cheek and face yesterday while removing the cotton ball, and damn, this tit burns the skin/gums!! But it works on my tooth, so that is what is important!!

Speaking of Thilla and ASSa's weight...I took these screenshots (last week or over the weekend??) of ASSa's huge gut/ever-increasing moobs and Big P in the driveway.

During the filming of Big P the camera quickly cut off before you could see all of Big P's largeness. 🤔 So curious as to what I might see, I went second by second of her and captured Big P in all her glory.🤣😂😂

Dang, ASSa left that in on purpose, knowing Tattlers would see it if we dug deep enough! 🤔🤣😂😂:mI meant to post these pics sooner but you guys know the story! So anyway, here they are!!

They are both out of control. 🤦‍♀️
Screenshot (876).png
Screenshot (870).png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.