Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what my mom and I stumbled upon when we decided not to put up a tree the Christmas after my dad died...at first I just said I didn't feel like doing it because it was always a thing I did with him, and she agreed. We just put a a couple of small decorations out so that we weren't totally skipping Christmas...and then we kept seeing little trees in various stores, and kept buying them, and after a while we had quite a big collection and a new tradition. After a couple years we actually talked about how just tossing out the "old way" of doing Christmas, and starting to do something totally new instead, was what helped us get back in the Christmas spirit...if we had gone back to doing all the same stuff, there would have been a huge dad-shaped hole in it, but because we did something different there wasn't as much emptiness.

The first year is definitely hard though. Honestly, even after the first year it's still...just different. My mom died in 2018, shortly after Christmas, and I'm still not back in the Christmas spirit. I've just been kind of going with the flow and doing different things the past few years, and I have faith that I'll eventually settle into a rhythm again. My thoughts are with you and your wife @der1117. I don't know if this is necessarily all that helpful, but I feel like what worked best for me was to accept that the first year or so is going to suck. It just will, it doesn't have to be a good Christmas, you can decide to sit it out for this year if you want.
My husband died in 2019 and we always always decorated like the Griswalds. We talked about whoever was the last alive, would kerp up the tradition. We knew it would be him, he had 3 different cancers. It was hard but I did it all the first year he died. He passed close to Christmas. So it was hard to do. I got out all the bins of lights and stuff, and at the bottom of each bin, was a different note. "You. finally listened to me"
"I knew you would do this"
"Are you done yet?" Etc
But the best one of all
"Thanks honey. You did a great job. I love you. Don"t forget to get the oil changed"
I put up every light and decoration we had. He was the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Dang Sweetums, what a lovely story. Your husband sounds like such a wonderful man.
Thank you. It was so unlike him to do this. It made my Christmas so much better. Made you hyrry through each bin (18 of them) to get to the next. Unfortunetely, there was no present for me lol. He gave me the best gift of all!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My husband died in 2019 and we always always decorated like the Griswalds. We talked about whoever was the last alive, would kerp up the tradition. We knew it would be him, he had 3 different cancers. It was hard but I did it all the first year he died. He passed close to Christmas. So it was hard to do. I got out all the bins of lights and stuff, and at the bottom of each bin, was a different note. "You. finally listened to me"
"Are you done yet?" Etc
But the best one of all
"Thanks honey. You did a great job. I love you. Don"t forget to get the oil changed"
This touched my heart. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 23
"Are you done yet?" Etc
But the best one of all
That made me cry, but in a good way. Your beloved husband was still with you that first Christmas!! What a beautiful and loving gift he left you with those notes ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I just finished watching the most wonderful Hallmark Christmas movie, "Five More Minutes". I don't want to spoil the movie, but it was about an adult granddaughter missing her grandfather during her first Christmas without him and wanting just five more minutes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I wonder if he had a hidden message 4 yrs agoView attachment 906094

A blast from the past in honor of the many chairs P has busted over the years…A thought it was funny to buy her a gravity chair
View attachment 906096

Holy cannoli.

Honestly I would guess her at 550 or more. Something was very wrong in her life to get her that heavy. I wonder if there was talk of divorce or maybe it was more to do with his other daughter? Either way she should keep that photo out and refer to it. If she wants to ever get healthy for Abbie, like she claims but I don't believe, she should look at this and remember where she was.

Sadly she's heading right back to it. I say give her a year and she'll be there. If not before.

1638726838692.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I have been watching their vlogs for well over a year now and just was looking at ones from 3-4 years ago. I found it ironic that there is one entitled “How to get absent fathers involved”. I was floored! He knew damn well when he made this video that he himself was an absent father to his first daughter. He lied thru his teeth making it appear that he was such a hero for being engaged in his autistic daughters life. He is truly a piece of sh*t. Guess he never thought when he started posting videos on the internet his past would come back to haunt him. I really hope one day his first daughter will show up at his door wanting answers. P would literally have a stroke.
Couple of thoughts:
1) Assa is a narcissist and they tend to believe the lies they tell so his "truth" is that he really does not have another child. This is why they can lie so convincingly and also why narcissist can pass lie detector tests. Think of ALL the lies Meghan Markle and Harry, formally known as Prince, tell as their truths and are not phased by the public's perception.

2) If the second daughter were to show up on their doorstep I envision Prissypoo would stomp her foot and cry out, "Atha, you promised me that your spawn of Satan would NEVER show up at our house. Handle it Atha and get her off my porch the little so-and-so!" We'll know when it happens because she'll post quotes and memes all over her social platforms.

I hope this young lady never shows up because they would cause her severe trauma beyond what they have already put her through.

Reactions: 14
When the Golden Boy drove Sweet Girl to school before departing to Boone, Big P told him to be careful because he was driving “precious cargo.” Never did she utter a greater truth by referring to her “cash cow” daughter in that fashion.

That portable plug-in sink: Big P has filmed four lives with it so far. Running it like it was connected to the plumbing because it wasn’t warm enough to wash her face yet. Here comes Santa Claus to save the day. She probably didn’t turn the water heater on. So many things to remember! And then she didn’t turn the tap off promptly. Complained again that it was making a noise. Probably air in the pipe as she had used up the water. Time for Santa to empty the gray tank and fill up the fresh tank. For over $1,200, he sure created more work for himself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope this young lady never shows up because they would cause her severe trauma beyond what they have already put her through.
I am with you there. I never understood people saying they hope she shows up... or Ass should have forced himself into her life. That child was better off. Can you imagine the trauma of Ass as her father and P as her step beast? P would go out of her way to be vile to her... treat her like tit... make she every waking moment of her life was as bad as possible. I have known the type... seen it enough to know what it does to a person.

Hell look how they treat their own flesh they have at home. Ass have to tear his son down, resents hom, and wants to compete and out do him to prove Isaiah is less than he is and below him in every way... and P looks to her daughter with disdain. She only fakes it for the camera and not very well. It isn't HER daughter anyway Abby is Ass' daughter.

I wouldn't wish the Maasholes on anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
*Do you remember last week when Joshy poo made that snark video about the chip bags on Cilla's feet?
*ASSa was totally disrespectful to Gabby, and a lot of the humpers and "FA fans" and tattle people here said that was really disrespectful.
*Didn't he say it was wrong to make money off of other people's content or things that happen in their lives and families? And he doesn't like that he's making a profit off of his wife, because she was having a bad week?
*1. He makes a video about his sister's dog that he hardly knew.
2. He talks about the Ballinger family, which they don't even know personally about a family members death. (He mentions in the video that they have no comment section, it's because their children are minors and can't consent, and that's what YouTube does to most family vloggers) I'm still wondering how he has comments! But getting to the point.
*EFF YOU ASSa, YOU MADE A PROFIT OFF OF OTHER PEOPLE'S TRAGEDIES AND THEIR FAMILIES, AND YOU'RE THE STUPID ONE WHO PROFITS EVERY DAY FROM YOUR SEVERELY MENTALLY DISABLED CHILD.
*GARBAGE HUMAN
*Cancer Sucks
*SUCH IRONY!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Happy Hanukkah to your daughter. A lot of us Jews love Christmas, we look at it in a secular way. It's not about Jesus being born, it's not about anything Christian in our eyes. It's about the decorations, the presents, the being around family and there's something magical about Santa. Some people say Santa is about Saint Nicholas, but to me he's a fictional character. It's not religious to me. It's just fun. There's a lot of Jewish people like me who feel the same way. Happy Holidays to everyone!
Happy holidays, Melissa. Being raised Christian and never having Jewish friends I have to admit I know very little about Hanukkah except some about the Menorah. While writing this it made me realize that I need to study more about your faith.

If it makes you feel any better about Christmas the majority, well almost all, Christmas festivities are based on paganism. We know this was not the true birthday of Jesus but is really the pagan winter solstice celebration, the Christmas tree and ornaments has just evolved over time, the giving of gifts is supposed to represent the 3 wisemen, etc.

I find all religious beliefs and practices fascinating. So, maybe you could recommend some reading for me.

I think of you every day and send positive vibes and encouraging thoughts. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
*Do you remember last week when Joshy poo made that snark video about the chip bags on Cilla's feet?
*ASSa was totally disrespectful to Gabby, and a lot of the humpers and "FA fans" and tattle people here said that was really disrespectful.
*Didn't he say it was wrong to make money off of other people's content or things that happen in their lives and families? And he doesn't like that he's making a profit off of his wife, because she was having a bad week?
2. He talks about the Ballinger family, which they don't even know personally about a family members death. (He mentions in the video that they have no comment section, it's because their children are minors and can't consent, and that's what YouTube does to most family vloggers) I'm still wondering how he has comments! But getting to the point.
*EFF YOU ASSa, YOU MADE A PROFIT OFF OF OTHER PEOPLE'S TRAGEDIES AND THEIR FAMILIES, AND YOU'RE THE STUPID ONE WHO PROFITS EVERY DAY FROM YOUR SEVERELY MENTALLY DISABLED CHILD.
*GARBAGE HUMAN
*Cancer Sucks
Ehen youtube changed their "family vlog" rules that is when the Maasholes started referring to Abbie's age, and comments about her being a "typical teen." Even though she can't consent she is over the age limit for the youtube restrictions to come into play.

So they started pushing the narrative about her age, being "typical" in so many ways, and how well she communicates. It is all calculated to prevent the chance their videos are demonitized or comments shut off.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
little do they know!
For someone attending college so far away Isaiah sure does make a lot of trips back home. Or else Asa and Priscilla are traveling up to Boone. Seems every few weeks it's one or the other!
Seems odd! Why so many trips I wonder? 🤔

Reactions: 10
For someone attending college so far away Isaiah sure does make a lot of trips back home. Or else Asa and Priscilla are traveling up to Boone. Seems every few weeks it's one or the other!
Seems odd! Why so many trips I wonder? 🤔
That is an easy answer...

For content.

And so Isaiah can get money, food, things fixed, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
"Are you done yet?" Etc
But the best one of all
That is love! What a precious gift he gave you! ❤❤
I've enjoyed all of your (Tattlers) Christmas/holiday traditions and stories.
This my first Christmas without a tree. One, I am physically unable to to deal with it right now. And two, my two year old grandson, who is a "sensory seeker" as Asa would say, would have it dismantled in 5 minutes. Ornaments would fly! LOL. I did have my daughter do the mantles and lighted garland, and have wreaths and other "decor" that he cant get, so it isnt so bad...just different.

• Heart
That made me cry, but in a good way. Your beloved husband was still with you that first Christmas!! What a beautiful and loving gift he left you with those notes ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I just finished watching the most wonderful Hallmark Christmas movie, "Five More Minutes". I don't want to spoil the movie, but it was about an adult granddaughter missing her grandfather during her first Christmas without him and wanting just five more minutes.
I watched that too. We have a grandaughter that we practically raised. She was very close to Jim and took his death hard.I called her the day I started to decorate and found the first note andshe came over to help instead of going to her friends house. Shes almost 16 so that was a big sacrafice for her! We both cried happy tears all day! And decorated the shelf his urn is on.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
*GARBAGE HUMAN
*Cancer Sucks
*SUCH IRONY!!!!!
When did they mention the ballinger family?

Reactions: 3
That is love! What a precious gift he gave you! ❤❤
I've enjoyed all of your (Tattlers) Christmas/holiday traditions and stories.
This my first Christmas without a tree. One, I am physically unable to to deal with it right now. And two, my two year old grandson, who is a "sensory seeker" as Asa would say, would have it dismantled in 5 minutes. Ornaments would fly! LOL. I did have my daughter do the mantles and lighted garland, and have wreaths and other "decor" that he cant get, so it isnt so bad...just different.
Thank you. I am enjoying the Christmas stories on here too and am glad we are being allowed to post them! Thanks admin!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.