Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to look at comments on her Cilla Crap and Things. At least Piggy couldn't say that this woman is a fake because her pics and Facebook don't have public pics. I always thought that was a weird thing to say. I have everything on Lockdown. Nobody needs to have info on me unless I want you to have info, or you take the time to seek it out through other avenues.
Exactly how I have my FB account(s). Only two friends on my original account.

Reactions: 10
Haha Big P is an idiot letting this play out in public. Here is some more of this Boss Babe fight club. LOL. Thanks for posting Snrsmom!
Hey Pigcilla! We know you’re reading here, you can’t help yourself! If someone says that you hurt them, then YOU DID! You are such a hypocrite!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well, this is what we've waited for. Shots fired.
This chick flat out said 'I dont kiss your ass like everyone else does." and in reference to P's "success" said: "and I wont even get in to how she got started..." Which means DUH- shes using her kid and hubby.
This woman is probably finished with SL now. We all saw how everyone turned on old Bab's when she spoke up. But maybe someone else will speak up, and continue to make the Beast defend herself.
P says she doesnt care and posts her snide little memes, yet Asa is begging for people to support her because she is having such a "hard time."
I love it. Tis' the season to be jolly! 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Maybe this woman is jealous that not of her kids have IDD that she can make a fortune off of. We all know thats what Plumty Dumpty is doing with Ab. And the slimelifers are starting to see the light.
You mean like this person?
Screenshot_20211201-213413_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder why Piggy deleted her posts? This woman needs to speak out on her own platform, or someone that has a big platform to grab more attention to whatever is happening. I'm here waiting with my popcorn. We all know in the tattle world that this woman is probably seeing what we already knew!
I'm with you only in honor of Prissypoo my popcorn is cheese flavored. 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I dont know which is worse- the idea of filming their own kids for cash to be like FA, or thinking that the Massives would help them with Christmas.
Apparently they will help you if you are at Publix at the right time. Those gift cards don't pay up by themselves. 🤣 If they really did it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This chick flat out said 'I dont kiss your ass like everyone else does." and in reference to P's "success" said: "and I wont even get in to how she got started..." Which means DUH- shes using her kid and hubby.
This woman is probably finished with SL now. We all saw how everyone turned on old Bab's when she spoke up. But maybe someone else will speak up, and continue to make the Beast defend herself.
P says she doesnt care and posts her snide little memes, yet Asa is begging for people to support her because she is having such a "hard time."
I'm now fascinated with what is going down at Slimelife. Whatever it is must be a big deal as this fight has been going on for a week. I think Kim needs an invite to join us here and spill the beans.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh boy! Starting this weekend all the good little girls and boys can have their pictures taken with Asshat! Notice the schedule is tailored around Jags games. The 5th is Sunday, but the game starts at 4- so they'll be home to catch it on the tube. The 11th and 18th are Saturdays.
Priorities.
Business, or football?? :unsure::unsure:
PS- I hope some scantlily clad "influencer" climbs all over Asa while P fumes and stuffs her face with donuts in the office! 🤣🤣

Screenshot 2021-12-02 2.21.26 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Oh boy! Starting this weekend all the good little girls and boys can have their pictures taken with Asshat! Notice the schedule is tailored around Jags games. The 5th is Sunday, but the game starts at 4- so they'll be home to catch it on the tube. The 11th and 18th are Saturdays.
Priorities.
Business, or football?? :unsure::unsure:
PS- I hope some scantlily clad "influencer" climbs all over Asa while P fumes and stuffs her face with donuts in the office! 🤣🤣

View attachment 901748
Those eyes and nose don't look like Asa. I think that's a hired Santa.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
From the boy wonder's vlog.

Mama stuffin' fries in her cake hole.

View attachment 898366View attachment 898369

Staring daggers at Igayaiah for eating the last of the fried ball thingies.

View attachment 898370

And yeah Igayaiah you are JUST like your old man.

View attachment 898374
My word! How wide open does your mouth have to be to put one or two french fries in at a time! In that picture feeding herself what looks to be a french fry... you would think she was getting ready to tale a bite out of a triple layered club sandwich! And then the chewing! Just gross!

Why the hell does anyone need to open their mouth that big for a frigging fry.... and there's her tongue. There's something seriously wrong with this witch.

Wonder if she drove. We all know she drinks and drives regularly. I wouldn't be surprised.
Sorry...I just posted about her open wide for a fry and then I just now read your comment about it...yeah...but I guess when you can open that wide...it deserves more than one post or comment! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Im
My word! How wide open does your mouth have to be to put one or two french fries in at a time! In that picture feeding herself what looks to be a french fry... you would think she was getting ready to tale a bite out of a triple layered club sandwich! And then the chewing! Just gross!

Sorry...I just posted about her open wide for a fry and then I just now read your comment about it...yeah...but I guess when you can open that wide...it deserves more than one post or comment! 😂
I’m sure Ass isn’t complaining 🤣. JK. Heading to the naughty corner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh Igayah. 😂 Over talkative, interruptive and rudely outspoken now in the comment section. 😳 Careful Mr. Big shot YouTube influencer. Be a shame if your Boone and/or Jax dealer decided to do a “Chico cerdo ama su cocaina” tell all. You did not invent the exploitation wheel, honey. Goose meet Gander.

Pig…acting like she and Abbie had this true heart to heart in the bathroom at the hockey game. 😂 They are just flat out lying through their snouts these days. No “F’s” given. (Fucks..not food) We know all about that Food “F”.

OMG! Havernick’s Pic.😂 In keeping with the holiday spirit..
BAAAHHHHH HUMBUG!
You're one "observation" comment I've thought for quite a while....even Asa and Priscilla if you ask me! 😉🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Im

I’m sure Ass isn’t complaining 🤣. JK. Heading to the naughty corner
Me too...headed to the corner! lol

As they approach the arena, Asshat says they asked Abbie if she’d be willing to give it a try and she said yes. Followed by more and more BS’ing. That they’re taking Abbie’s cue and it all depends on how she’s feeling and they’ll keep checking in with her to make sure she’s okay.
BULLSHIT!
This is Asshat’s classic method of trying to say all the right things so that people hopefully don’t notice what he actually DOES instead.
The truth of the matter is that he and Princess P wanted to go to the game so they decided to gamble and see how long they could force Abbie to stay there before she has a total meltdown.

And yes, the moment after Asshat says they don’t allow photos or taking videos inside the game, bam, taking video of the game. He’s like Cartman from Southpark “I do what I want!”.

Of course, Asshat has to brag that ‘the enforcer’ of the hockey team visited SelfishWrld. Yes yes, that makes you SO cool Asswipe! WheeHeeeww!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:
He also couldn’t help boasting that he and P are corporate sponsors so they can go to the game whenever they want and it isn’t a big deal if they have to leave the game early or not attend because they won’t be losing any $$$.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think Abbie was A LOT more stressed out than they showed and that Asswipe did some serious editing to make it look like she was enjoying herself more than she really was. Just a feeling.

What Asshat forgot to talk about when imparting all of his autism knowledge about having a successful outing to the hockey game, instead of just springing it on Abbie (from her point of view) all of a sudden, out of nowhere, why not do social stories? Why not talk about going to the game, showing her videos etc before hand a day or two prior so she can be at least somewhat prepared for it?? Rather than just rolling the dice and hoping for the best?
I agree...I think he had to do a lot of editing too. I don't believe Abbie was all that "Ok" at the hockey game.

Comments on Lauren’s weight loss surgery vlog:View attachment 899292View attachment 899293
Oh, but.... whoever you are.... Priscilla HAS gained it ALL back and then some! 😂 Maybe it's time for you to get an eye exam or update your current pair of glasses!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it the 12 Days of Christmas? What'll happen next...dun dun dunnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.