Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BTW, Tattle friends -
Be cautious over the holiday season & make sure to get your booster shots if you're able. I got my booster and my kids got their first shots a couple weeks ago, just in time for my younger child's hospital stay in one of the 6 open pediatric beds our (very) large hospital system had left. The adult beds aren't faring much better. One of our regular nurses, who my child and I just adore, was just...shell shocked. For years I've never seen him anything other than positive and cheerful for the kids but things are bad and only getting worse.

There are very real concerns about Omicron. The increase in my workload over the last couple weeks was fairly unexpected - it seemed Delta was fading, but an uptick in cases made us concerned something else was going on. Apparently something was, indeed, going on. Take it seriously, take care of yourself, take care of your loved ones.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Cilla is on the thinnest of thin ice mentally i think. She is very obviously struggling with caring for Abbie. The overly "loving" moments are so so forced. There is nothing natural about that what so ever. Cilla needs to learn to talk to Abbie first in a non rude, snappy aggressive manner. Infact they both do. But if she wants Abbies love or be able to show her love she needs to work on basic communication first. X

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Asa and Priscilla are the self proclaimed victims of vicious hate by outside forces who are out to get them. Poor P was made fun of by another YT vlogger. They're being harassed for their new business venture, etc... So, if I'm not mistaken weren't Asa and Isaiah making fun of Abbie in this latest vlog? Laughing at her for making a particular sound? The child can't speak words so it's hilarious to them when she mimics a sound? That was my takeaway from that moment. Is that Asa's version of "Be Kind" to everyone or is his disabled daughter excluded from that premise. OMG La La La is his clickbait title. Asa isn't interested at all in the mental well being of his disabled daughter. He is more concerned about perceived mean people making fun of his ridiculous wife. He is asking for people to show her some love. Like it has been said, if you're going to put stupid tit up on the vlog that shows your dumbass wife making a fool of herself, what the F do you expect? Did you honestly think people would look at her waddling around on the side of a highway with chip bags on her feet and not laugh that ass off AT HER. Asa, the fatter you get, the more brain cells are being sucked into your midsection girth.

Also, Asa's mother has been AWOL for a very long time now.:unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I doubt either of them treat Abbie as sweet princess off camera or that they are so permissive. It’s all for show.

Re abbies supposed random attack, and I so agree that girl gets cornered and forced to show affection. I’d lash out too. I guess there are some hiccups with the new miracle 2 pill Zoloft that worked overnight….

it was funny when Isaiah told P that she bruised easily. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
On her Dipstick Sow fb last night ( you know, the one where she is so happy to be with family but is on a computer shilling sludge) she makes the statement that she will only ever use LL green smoothie…she has tried other smoothies and doesn't like them… “that’s probably why I have this cute little figure that I have”. It seems pretty obvious she is well aware of her weight problem but dismisses it by saying how comfortable she is in her own skin and making self-deprecating remarks. “Little” and big P do not belong in the same sentence!

ETA
She leaned back when she heard Abbie and made the statement ‘gotta be sure she has clothes on’.

And prattles on about going shopping at midnight. Never done it before. “Don't know what I’m going to get, don’t know where I’m going “ 🤢😡.

But “ help your girl out” by buying from me. Now at over $940, 000 “personally” (sales) on her way to a million. It sickens me when I see so many post that they can’t buy because they have to pay a basic utility bill, but she wants their financial support so she can go buy she doesn’t know what at she doesn’t know where….

Not to mention that she said her hair color and her son’s are the same 🤪. What a goof ball. Fun when he says ‘well your roots are dark’.

I rarely watch these live sale shows. I can see why. Just too much inanity!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Catching up on comments while waiting for my car to be finished getting an oil change. Our Thanksgiving was truly a day to be thankful for. My husband had a ct scan of his lungs and they found a 10mm nodule on his right lung…he has early COPD( does not require oxygen or anything) so we found out Wednesday that it had calcification and does not look to be malignant. He goes back in 3 months for another scan. The VA has been amazing and we are so grateful for the program he is in for lung screenings. I also received information from my doctor that most of my health issues come from Adrenal Adenoma(masses of benign nodules on my adrenal glands). While some may scratch their heads as to why that may be good news, it truly means that a lot of the health issues I am being medicinally treated for is linked to these nodules and I can finally be treated properly, again grateful for my amazing doctor with the VA.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Catching up on comments while waiting for my car to be finished getting an oil change. Our Thanksgiving was truly a day to be thankful for. My husband had a ct scan of his lungs and they found a 10mm nodule on his right lung…he has early COPD( does not require oxygen or anything) so we found out Wednesday that it had calcification and does not look to be malignant. He goes back in 3 months for another scan. The VA has been amazing and we are so grateful for the program he is in for lung screenings. I also received information from my doctor that most of my health issues come from Adrenal Adenoma(masses of benign nodules on my adrenal glands). While some may scratch their heads as to why that may be good news, it truly means that a lot of the health issues I am being medicinally treated for is linked to these nodules and I can finally be treated properly, again grateful for my amazing doctor with the VA.

I have had nothing but great doctors and care with the VA as well. I am so glad that it is a calcification and not malignant! That's some great news for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Off topic a bit. Jennifer Msumbas book, Shouting at Leaves was very good. Assa was hawking it and it is very well written and a good read. I didn’t realize she is pretty much against ABA. I read it in one sitting. I will be donating it to my sons teacher.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Good Morning Tatts! Hope everyone had a good day yesterday. I am pooped, I hosted for 13 (with no greasy casseroles). I don’t know how big P had time to do 2 lives, make various posts etc. their life is so tedious.

Kermy such bad luck, I hope your recovery is quick. And everyone else struggling with health I hope and wish you the best.

‘’just watched vlog. So funny how sort of scripted it is. When Asa said P had a tough week and mentioned IPad, work, DCP etc Ass says show her some love, Junior pipes in (pretending to joke but he knows his mommy and daddy’s priorities - Profit First). saying “go to my facebook, having a Black Friday sale, slime has new holiday products“. She plays the victim. and again plays this pathetic superficial dolt - don’t make me cry when she absolutely knows he is going to talk about it. So manipulative
And when Isaiah chimes in about everybody go to his page and buy his pictures, Asa told him to shut up. They are all so disrespectful to each other

Asa and Priscilla are the self proclaimed victims of vicious hate by outside forces who are out to get them. Poor P was made fun of by another YT vlogger. They're being harassed for their new business venture, etc... So, if I'm not mistaken weren't Asa and Isaiah making fun of Abbie in this latest vlog? Laughing at her for making a particular sound? The child can't speak words so it's hilarious to them when she mimics a sound? That was my takeaway from that moment. Is that Asa's version of "Be Kind" to everyone or is his disabled daughter excluded from that premise. OMG La La La is his clickbait title. Asa isn't interested at all in the mental well being of his disabled daughter. He is more concerned about perceived mean people making fun of his ridiculous wife. He is asking for people to show her some love. Like it has been said, if you're going to put stupid tit up on the vlog that shows your dumbass wife making a fool of herself, what the F do you expect? Did you honestly think people would look at her waddling around on the side of a highway with chip bags on her feet and not laugh that ass off AT HER. Asa, the fatter you get, the more brain cells are being sucked into your midsection girth.

Also, Asa's mother has been AWOL for a very long time now.:unsure::unsure::unsure:
I think asa’s mother and Priscilla’s dad are sickened by the tit show and stay away as much as possible

Canadian douchebag sure likes his attention
He gets under the massives’ skin and anyone that can do that, I’m here for!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

90 seconds in and I have to stop. Just a steady shot of Priscilla stuffed into that tiny chair in the most unflattering outfit yet - which is really saying something - while she slur-mumbles "I shtill have makeup on from lasht night..."
Are you still drunk from last night, lady? Cuz it really looks like you're still drunk from last night.

:sick::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick

90 seconds in and I have to stop. Just a steady shot of Priscilla stuffed into that tiny chair in the most unflattering outfit yet - which is really saying something - while she slur-mumbles "I shtill have makeup on from lasht night..."
Are you still drunk from last night, lady? Cuz it really looks like you're still drunk from last night.

oh for goodness sake it’s the 6 monthly bike riding vlog 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Well. Asa supposedly went fishing. Off course he had a BIG bite, but his pole was to small and line was too weak.
Time for the semi-annual trike ride. So what if she isnt a pro? Are you? She has fun, yada yada. If its so much fun why not do it more than twice a year?
Big P paid for peoples groceries again. Asa said the employees stare at her, because "no one does that." Yes Asa. P is the only one who does a good deed.
Abbie is progressing so much now that she isnt anxious all the time. How amazing and awesome! Again- she could have felt better YEARS ago if you'd listened to your psychiatrist instead of knowing it all, you fat little tool.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

*So we Abs on a bike....... WHOOPIE
she still can't make a full rotation.
*Stupid conversation in the kitchen again.
*Summer's Eve and girlfriend shows up to eat dinner.
*Piggy come back from the market, apparently they did the GIFT CARD thing again. I don't believe it though. ANYWAY... lazy witch texted Assa for help. They all go out grab groceries, and Pig only brings a bunch of flowers. How is she more useless than Abbie?

• Haha
Asa just can't help himself with letting the world know that they buy groceries for people. LMAOthis pic is the face he made while running. I kept rewinding the few seconds he made this face, and belly laughed every time. Looks like Isaiah got a new Onewheel when they dropped. I think that's the Pint X, but couldn't see very well. He isn't a broke college kid because I have one, and they're not cheap to buy or maintain,

Screen Shot 2021-11-26 at 7.08.37 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.