Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cheapest tickets are $22 per ticket. So, maybe not quite $200 for everything, but pretty darn close. I mean, if we could get free tickets, we'd do all the exposure therapy with no problems about coming and going. But, we can't. And I can't really justify spending $22 for one seat that likely won't even get used for the first period.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Igayaaah is a NPC. (Non Playable Character).
He was not programed with a personality or emotions. Also, Assa is the father. 🤣
Just a theory.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Something is different with Isaiah. Usually 37 times during his videos I'm reminded how much like his father he is in mannerisms and speaking. Not so much this time. But, he's away from them a lot now. And has other people influencing him now.

Did P really just say she should serve plastic bibs at all her meals 😳

Something is different with Isaiah. Usually 37 times during his videos I'm reminded how much like his father he is in mannerisms and speaking. Not so much this time. But, he's away from them a lot now. And has other people influencing him now.

Did P really just say she should serve plastic bibs at all her meals 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
If he has ADHD, adderall would not cause this behavior. It would do the opposite, and tone it down.
If he doesnt have ADHD and is using adderall, that could explain his bizarre behavior.
Or he's just extremely immature. Who knows??
I tend to think that he is very immature and I lay the blame on his parents. On the on hand he has likely cared for his sister in ways that a brother should not have to in terms of personal care and kudos to him for doing it but on the other hand, he is so stunted when it comes to regular responsibility. I'm an only child and my parents made sure that I knew hard work from a very young age. When I was 12, I was forced to pick fruit at a farm instead of lolling about during the summer and I hated it. At 14, I bused/washed dishes and later, waitressed at a banquet hall and knew that the food service industry was not what I wanted to do. At 16, I got a job at a department store and held that job ( that I LOVED) through high school and university until I landed into my career. My parents wanted me to learn responsibility, to learn how to take direction and work for people and be accountable. My parents paid for my education and my car and insurance, but I paid for my books, activities and gas. I was spoiled compared to my friends, but I appreciated it. Isaiah has been void of the outside responsibilities that are crucial for success as an adult. I really feel badly for him. I have friends who parent like the Maassholes and it is horrifying how immature these young adults are. Of all the Maass family characters, it is Isaiah and Lurch who I waffle about the most. Isaiah is ruined by bad parenting and Lurch is so darned kind but she is on the exploitation bus. I'm hoping that she will stop being fodder for fake Beast vlogs and that if she is going to film her children, that she will blur out the children in the background. Sorry, fellow anti-leghumpers for my long rant❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh yes, I know. Was just pointing out if he had ADHD, adderall would help, not hinder.
When I was on meds for my adhd i would be hyper focused. It definitely didn’t chill me out. But I’m also not hyperactive, I have the impulsive/unfocused type.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When you can't filter and photoshop from a filmed vlog what do you get? Reality. Along with double chins, and your true facial shape. She is such a liar and in so much denial.

1638325971122.png
1638325795862.png
1638326345780.png
1638326534508.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
And we can't go to the game without having our mommy's special juice.

1638326286249.png

Any sightings of Sherie since Asshat witch slapped her into her place?

1638327330071.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Isaiah Vlog:

Piggy is eating again on camera. I don't know anything about WLS, but how is she able to eat fried foods. From the posts I've read many have said that it gets them sick. Piggy literally chews her food with her mouth totally open. I would cut a witch that doesn't chew with their mouth closed. These people are disgusting I took a still capture eevry time Piggy chewed, so every bite/chew, she opens her damn mouth showing the entire table her food.
View attachment 897939View attachment 897940View attachment 897942View attachment 897943
The tile is his crappy vlog SUCKS! “Special needs pics”?! Pics have tit all to do with special needs! And Abbie is a human being not her diagnosis, asshole!

View attachment 898343

View attachment 898353

• Haha
Reactions: 14
From the boy wonder's vlog.

Mama stuffin' fries in her cake hole.

1638328521824.png
1638328564433.png

Staring daggers at Igayaiah for eating the last of the fried ball thingies.

1638328624092.png

And yeah Igayaiah you are JUST like your old man.

1638328945749.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

View attachment 898366View attachment 898369

View attachment 898370

View attachment 898374
Actually, Asa, Priscilla and Isaiah all need to get a real life. They're living off of Abbie. Everything they have is due to their exploitation of Abbie. Isaiah is living in a condo bought by Abbie. He drives his new/used truck because of Abbie. The food he buys on his little debit card is because of Abbie. All of his photo equipment is because of Abbie. This little fucker is a POS. When this all ends, I doubt he's going to be able to "get a life". In a few years he'll be bitching because he had to sell all of the tit Abbie bought for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

View attachment 898366View attachment 898369

View attachment 898370

View attachment 898374
Why the hell does anyone need to open their mouth that big for a frigging fry.... and there's her tongue. There's something seriously wrong with this witch.

View attachment 898343

View attachment 898353
Wonder if she drove. We all know she drinks and drives regularly. I wouldn't be surprised.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I am glad that Isaiah lost some weight. No matter how annoying he is, that is good accomplishment on his part! Maybe he realizes how unhealthy his parents are and doesn't want to follow in their foot steps.

Forget COVID, how have these two beasts avoided food poisoning?!
He’s home tor a month - I say he gains at least 10…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When you can't filter and photoshop from a filmed vlog what do you get? Reality. Along with double chins, and your true facial shape. She is such a liar and in so much denial.

View attachment 898341View attachment 898337View attachment 898344View attachment 898347
These filtered photos remind me of that movie Shallow Hal with Jack Black/Gwenyth Paltrow.. where Hal sees Gwenyth slim and beautiful even tho she is huge.. so Hal sees her like the filters see P...but then we see the reality.

• Haha
Actually, Asa, Priscilla and Isaiah all need to get a real life. They're living off of Abbie. Everything they have is due to their exploitation of Abbie. Isaiah is living in a condo bought by Abbie. He drives his new/used truck because of Abbie. The food he buys on his little debit card is because of Abbie. All of his photo equipment is because of Abbie. This little fucker is a POS. When this all ends, I doubt he's going to be able to "get a life". In a few years he'll be bitching because he had to sell all of the tit Abbie bought for him.
“Get a life,” say the family with few hobbies and even fewer friends. All they do is lurk around their cluttered house, hawking cakey makeup and filming their daughter for a few bucks. They rarely go out except to pick up fast food and Dunkin. They buy and then abandon expensive toys as they lose interest in them (and the work required to maintain them)...cameras, drones, electric scooters, bikes, boats, RVs, snowboards, skis. All gathering dust in the garage while they sit on their fat asses and talk to nobody. Like damn maybe get out in the sunshine and walk your dogs and get a life yourself, Izzy.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Abs doing her hands flinging stim. The one she does when she's mad or upset.
View attachment 898151
Even P goes behind her and makes like she was dancing. Abs was pissed.
View attachment 898156
Come on Cillapotamus, you always hide behind the counter, and yet your hubby will make you look fat from the side. Just stand up and deal with it.
View attachment 898162
you need a surface to support the weight, your legs hurt, your back hurts, your knees hurt, your feet hurt…. and……shopping trolleys. Bet she’s hunched over them too…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.