Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
And why even try to sell the idea that Abbie wants to go to a hockey game? She doesn't understand the rules. She doesn't know who the teams are. The puck is hard as hell to see from the shitty seats where they always sit. I mean fuck, I don't even want to go to a hockey game, for those very reasons. Why do they think that hockey is believable as something Abbie would enjoy? Why are they so focused on the idea that this is something they need to "work on" for Abbie? Why is this the activity they think she needs in her life, instead of...idk, playing a sport herself, or going to an art class, or having a session with those girls who did music therapy at SpankbankWRLD?

If they think Abbie likes sports so much, why doesn't she get to use those Jags season tickets with Priscilla? If she's specifically a hockey fan, why doesn't she ever watch it on TV...seek it out when she's scrolling through YouTube...why not put a button for it on her iPad, or maybe teach her how to sign so she can request it when she needs an NHL fix? How come we don't see Priscilla making all-out appetizer spreads for hockey nights? Why don't they buy Abbie some jerseys so she can support her favorite team?

I swear I think the only reasons they're obsessed with Abbie going to a hockey game is because Asa had a stick up his ass about it already when the arena wouldn't let them bring in Abbie's backpack, so it gave him a chance to "educate" people and prove his superiority...and then the next time they went, Abbie was miserable and it became something that people criticized, so now they feel the need to prove the "haters" wrong by making her "enjoy" as many hockey games as possible.
In my opinion the only reason they went to the hockey game is because they've got their blow-up tent with the 360 selfie thing there and they want to make sure it is working properly to rake in yet more money. The only reason poor Abbie is there is down to the fact that they had nobody to babysit her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

lizzielou

VIP Member
Asa is a sick piece of work he knows what he says. Ok josh did videos on it but still he shouldn’t have said what he did

How would Asa feel if anything happened to his daughter and I’m not talking about Abbie? He’s the one who needs to get bent what ever that means
Gaslighting at its finest. Pretending to be enraged about something that isn’t the thing that the other person called them out on. The commenters issue wasn’t with DCP or people monetising what happened. They were calling him out on his insensitive comment on the vlog. He knows it was wrong but the narcissist can’t admit it.

• Heart

Meowster

Remember the old vlogs where Assa was the main care-giver and P was usually in the background? She would bobble-head her way thru the vlog silently agreeing with all he said. He captured all the mean mugging and side eyes she threw at Abbie and we all knew how she REALLY felt about her role as a special needs "mom". As the $$ rolled in he realized P wasn't holding up her end and he went to work to transform her image for the brand. That's when all the love-bombing at Abbie started by P. Abbie physically cringes sometimes when her mother approaches her. I feel pretty sure she fully understands when they are talking about her and while Assa says she doesn't have neurotypical emotions, she does experience emotions and I for one am happy that P is her preferred target. I despise that bitch.

• Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Well. Asa supposedly went fishing. Off course he had a BIG bite, but his pole was to small and line was too weak.
Time for the semi-annual trike ride. So what if she isnt a pro? Are you? She has fun, yada yada. If its so much fun why not do it more than twice a year?
Big P paid for peoples groceries again. Asa said the employees stare at her, because "no one does that." Yes Asa. P is the only one who does a good deed.
Abbie is progressing so much now that she isnt anxious all the time. How amazing and awesome! Again- she could have felt better YEARS ago if you'd listened to your psychiatrist instead of knowing it all, you fat little tool.

• Heart
  • Haha

HeyGuyth

Chatty Member
Ass is losing control - his outbursts in the comments section show that. Things are crumbling around him and he knows that the gravy train is coming to an end. Selfish world is failing, His Youtube is failing, his Plan B Travelmaass channel was a huge flop. Without FA, there is no Slimelife. It's all a house of cards. He is instead faced with the reality that he has to care for a severely IDD autistic daughter who is getting bigger by the day and a morbidly obese wife who is eating herself into an early grave and is highly likely to need care in the near future due to her food addiction. Her knees/hips will give out well before she's 50 and she will need a lot of help from Asa to do the basics as her mobility will be fucked. I don't envy him one bit.

I also don't see Igayah making it in the real world. Something is very off with that boy - he is not the full shilling and I just don't see him being able to hold down a real job. He will still need mommy to top up his grocery card when he's 30.

• Heart

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Thank you for explaining. Your son is obviously much more capable and not as mentally impaired as Abbie.
He is likely around the same level as Abbie. It takes us initiating using his AAC for things outside of food/drinks/youtube. It takes work. For instance, when she has been sitting down doing those "table tasks", they can sit next to her and ask her colors, shapes, or count how many rings she has put on. But, she just sits there and stacks them. Opportunity missed for using her AAC.

• Heart
  • Sad

bready

VIP Member
How the hell did Abby tell them she wanted to go to the hockey game? Is it on her I pad. I’m sure she told them she wanted to go to the hockey game, after riding her bike to Publix and picking out and paying for food for dinner. They disgust me with their narrative. They are so far entwined with their lies that they don’t even know what is true anymore. And Abby looks absolutely terrified. And the forced hug was probably a way to try to keep her from getting up and running off.
And why even try to sell the idea that Abbie wants to go to a hockey game? She doesn't understand the rules. She doesn't know who the teams are. The puck is hard as hell to see from the shitty seats where they always sit. I mean fuck, I don't even want to go to a hockey game, for those very reasons. Why do they think that hockey is believable as something Abbie would enjoy? Why are they so focused on the idea that this is something they need to "work on" for Abbie? Why is this the activity they think she needs in her life, instead of...idk, playing a sport herself, or going to an art class, or having a session with those girls who did music therapy at SpankbankWRLD?

If they think Abbie likes sports so much, why doesn't she get to use those Jags season tickets with Priscilla? If she's specifically a hockey fan, why doesn't she ever watch it on TV...seek it out when she's scrolling through YouTube...why not put a button for it on her iPad, or maybe teach her how to sign so she can request it when she needs an NHL fix? How come we don't see Priscilla making all-out appetizer spreads for hockey nights? Why don't they buy Abbie some jerseys so she can support her favorite team?

I swear I think the only reasons they're obsessed with Abbie going to a hockey game is because Asa had a stick up his ass about it already when the arena wouldn't let them bring in Abbie's backpack, so it gave him a chance to "educate" people and prove his superiority...and then the next time they went, Abbie was miserable and it became something that people criticized, so now they feel the need to prove the "haters" wrong by making her "enjoy" as many hockey games as possible.

Last edited:
  • Heart
You can tell she was crying. Wonder how many shots it takes to get Ab to stand next to Pigfuckles. Alot I bet. We will be bombarbed with the fake shots for a while.
How could poor Abbie possibly enjoy an ice hockey game? It is cold, noisy and she hasn't got a clue what is going on. It makes me so mad.

• Heart
  • Sad

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
😹Thought her ass was done wasting words on people who don’t deserve it?
Wasn’t that the intended purpose of her passive aggressive meme yesterday?
D.U.M.M.Y. 🐽
Make up your feeble mind Pig.

• Haha
  • Heart

PlumBlossom

And P is consistently #1 in sales...just under $950,000.00 in three years...BUT IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER FA PLATFORM FOLKS!!!! IT'S JUST HER HARD WORK!!!! What a fkn joke. God knows how many women lost a ton of money on her scam.

• Angry

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Haha Big P is an idiot letting this play out in public. Here is some more of this Boss Babe fight club. LOL. Thanks for posting Snrsmom!
It just gets better and better. She's so stupid. If she didn't want the drama on her platform, delete the posts, block the person and stop engaging in it. She thrives on this shit. It makes her feel super important.

• Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
It is obvious these fools do not recognize when to shut the hell up. Moobs is a sarcastic asshole towards super benign comments lately. Pig is poking a sleeping bear with her passive aggressive memes. They are starting to play a dangerous game, especially considering they have themselves plastered all over social media giving folks plenty of opportunities to read them for the filth they are. I am sure there are more than a few that The Maassives have pissed off. I am also very sure they have plenty of skeletons in the closet that they would prefer not be posted and discussed. DM’s, texts, etc. They are going to mess around and piss the wrong person off. It is only a matter of time. They have placed themselves on this pedestal without realizing the weight limit. They are anything but infallible. All good things do come to an end when you do not appreciate them….when you feel/act entitled to the good life. Which, for them the “good life” revolves around money. They think it puts them above everyone else. The root of all evil. What good is a bunch of money when everyone hates you? What good will it do when you are too obese to move? If I were them, I would find four or five seats and take the longest, hot sip of STFU. I am here for this downfall. 😂 It is coming! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
They could use it to teach the steps to feed Sandy and Maverick. They can use it to explain when she can/cannot do things like go in the pool or for a cart ride. If they aren't, they are missing out on so many functions of this app that make it absolutely wonderful. And nope, I didn't wait for a therapist to design these pages for him. I did it myself to show him how to do a chore in daily life, or explain why he couldn't go in his pool on a rainy day.

Attachments

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I was watching Butch Homemaker's "Thankful" vlog. Did anyone else notice a new tic that Abbie's picked up? She gets a strange look on her face, her mouth droops and then she kind of shudders. She did it a couple of times. I've never seen it before. At least not on any of the FA vlogs. You can see it on the "Thankful" vlog happening around the 11:27 mark.

View attachment 894368View attachment 894372

That was different. Maybe she saw Big P approaching LOL
I may get blasted for this, but I dont get why they insist in having Abbie participate in childish things. I realize that people of all ages decorate cookies, but this was clearly geared for the nieces. They are independently icing cookies and having fun. They are not engaging with Abbie, nor Abbie with them. Isaiah is once again tasked to babysit/help, and Abbie has no clue what she should be doing and just stuffs the cookie in her mouth. She's knocking on 17. I dont think its cute. I find it sad for her.

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
Yesterday, for the first time I actually gave them the benefit of the doubt, that Asa posted before them without approval.
And now I am having my own "I told ya so!" moment. I have said from day one that they are gross, and didnt even try to hide that they wanted to hitch their wagon to the Maass gravy train. I'll never have to question that again, the head troll in charge is relishing the engagement.
They are just like A&P. Ugly inside and out. :sick::sick:
I had to put my cat down a couple of weeks ago that I had for 18 years. I was distraught for several days before and after...I cant imagine thinking about capturing video and pictures for a VLOG (multiple VLOGS) for content..nothing is sacred with these people.

• Sad
  • Heart

KateK

VIP Member
Abbie couldn't put the Christmas ornament on the tree... Asshat says its because their kids are too grown up to decorate for Christmas... um no delusional Asshat it is because Abbie is not able to put a Christmas ornament on the tree...it has nothing to do with her being a teenager.... also Becca and Summer are payed respite...not Abbie's BFF's...

Asshat there is not age when people do not decorate the Christmas tree....has nothing to do with growing up.

• Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
She said they are closed on Monday and Tuesday at the moment for Christmas. They were having Christmas party bookings on those days. Firstly, who has a Christmas party on a Monday or Tuesday night. Secondly people book work or other social group Christmas events months in advance. We’ve often booked work Christmas parties in June! Surely you book them in on the day they want and the days that aren’t already booked up, not close on the quietest days of the week.
I smell bullshit 💩 they must be losing money.
I would quit any job that scheduled their holiday party at F'ing SelfieWrld

• Haha
  • Heart