Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha Big P is an idiot letting this play out in public. Here is some more of this Boss Babe fight club. LOL. Thanks for posting Snrsmom!
Maybe this woman will find her way to Tattle and give us the real story. I wonder if this is one of the people she scammed with her MLM?? Or maybe an ex leg HUMPER.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Haha Big P is an idiot letting this play out in public. Here is some more of this Boss Babe fight club. LOL. Thanks for posting Snrsmom!
She really is…Thank God!😂 I hope this is just the beginning and there are more to follow suit. The lady calling Pig out has a lizard tongue Red-esque profile pic. I never will understand the need these adult women have to mimic each other. 😳
Another thing I find baffling…The “you are just jealous” comments. What is she supposed to be jealous of? What is anyone supposed to be jealous of? Money? Pig could have $20 million dollars yet look and behave the way she currently does, and I still would not be jealous of that witch.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It just gets better and better. She's so stupid. If she didn't want the drama on her platform, delete the posts, block the person and stop engaging in it. She thrives on this tit. It makes her feel super important.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Summer’s Vlog: They travel to Laney’s. Summer gets sick. Blah..
BUT! I swear they are secretly trolling Tinkerhog. We have had two FA vlogs where they go to the petting zoo. Piggies are highlighted in both. Now this…..😂🐽😂🐽😂🐽😂
What are the odds?
ETA: The hooves are identical in color! 😁
40854FD6-442F-4D14-AE16-6E6F359E5B28.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This is hilarious. Christmas has come early. I hope Kim will post here with us!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She really is…Thank God!😂 I hope this is just the beginning and there are more to follow suit. The lady calling Pig out has a lizard tongue Red-esque profile pic. I never will understand the need these adult women have to mimic each other. 😳
Another thing I find baffling…The “you are just jealous” comments. What is she supposed to be jealous of? What is anyone supposed to be jealous of? Money? Pig could have $20 million dollars yet look and behave the way she currently does, and I still would not be jealous of that witch.
Maybe this woman is jealous that not of her kids have IDD that she can make a fortune off of. We all know thats what Plumty Dumpty is doing with Ab. And the slimelifers are starting to see the light.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Anyone know what she meant when she said “request a roll up from corporate”???

Reactions: 12
I went to look at comments on her Cilla Crap and Things. At least Piggy couldn't say that this woman is a fake because her pics and Facebook don't have public pics. I always thought that was a weird thing to say. I have everything on Lockdown. Nobody needs to have info on me unless I want you to have info, or you take the time to seek it out through other avenues.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I went to look at comments on her Cilla Crap and Things. At least Piggy couldn't say that this woman is a fake because her pics and Facebook don't have public pics. I always thought that was a weird thing to say. I have everything on Lockdown. Nobody needs to have info on me unless I want you to have info, or you take the time to seek it out through other avenues.
They are completely incapable of ignoring ANYTHING. Why even engage with this lady and the best she could do was correct the spelling of Abbie's name?

Anyone know what she meant when she said “request a roll up from corporate”???
I'm guessing it's getting corporate involved in a dispute amongst Slimelifers. Man I wish I knew what prompted this!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can anyone explain exactly what has gone down? Is this Kim more senior than Pig?
I have no idea, but I’m pretty sure this woman is or was in Big P’s downline. She probably got sick of P posting about the same 12 sycophants on Her team that go on the retreats, comment and watch her every single live, post etc (the tricias in her close circle). I’m sure there’s more to it.

sounds like the woman is trying to change teams. You know how business owners have to go to their corporate office to be free agents? LOL.

her lipstick mama group on fb had 259 members last week, now 254.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I wonder why they get bent out of shape when people spell Abigail's name Abby. 99% of the time they call her Abby when her god-given name is Abigail. She probably doesn't even know the difference.

❤Have the best day y’all!❤
View attachment 901099
FIXED IT!
Thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm digging a little on this lady and she apparently is (or was) on the Lipstick Mama team!!

I'm digging a little on this lady and she apparently is (or was) on the Lipstick Mama team!!
She is tagged in this post
1638453408933.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Have the Massives ever talked about why they have no friends from JSA? You would think the families would get together and support one another. Very strange. Depending on where you (if you're from the US) live in the US today, there will be some very warm weather after getting snow a day ago. I will be Onewheeling (floating) through the city, and I'm very excited. I got my booster a day ago, and it had me in bed all yesterday. Hope everyone has a great day. FOLAT ON! ***No rain today, this is from the summer when I didn't pay attention to the weather repot.

20210614_154446.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Have the Massives ever talked about why they have no friends from JSA? You would think the families would get together and support one another. Very strange. Depending on where you (if you're from the US) live in the US today, there will be some very warm weather after getting snow a day ago. I will be Onewheeling (floating) through the city, and I'm very excited. I got my booster a day ago, and it had me in bed all yesterday. Hope everyoneView attachment 901130 has a great day, and FLOAT ON!
I thinks something went down with JSA. They don't volunteer there at all anymore. She used to do the decoration for holidays, etc. I think they told them they couldn't video there anymore and they got pissed off and just stopped being involved at all. She doesn't volunteer at all anywhere anymore and that used to be such a huge part of her life. Now it's all ME ME ME ME. And none of them have friends that aren't their family.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I wonder why they get bent out of shape when people spell Abigail's name Abby. 99% of the time they call her Abby when her god-given name is Abigail. She probably doesn't even know the difference.

Thanks!
It's just a way to put people in their place. "You're below us. You can't even spell Abbie's name right."
Maybe this woman will find her way to Tattle and give us the real story. I wonder if this is one of the people she scammed with her MLM?? Or maybe an ex leg HUMPER.
Judging from her Facebook profile, she doesn't appear to fit the Lipstick Mama mold, appearance-wise.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Aaaaaand the November stats are in on social blade…...

In October and November Asshat has gained…..drumroll please…..

A total of ZERO subscribers on YouTube. Even in September they only gained 1000.

Back in the day at their peak, they were gaining 1000 a day!
0D9B09F3-913A-4FA8-9EB5-C5949D9AA206.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Can anyone explain exactly what has gone down? Is this Kim more senior than Pig?
I assume Kim was somewhere in Big P's downline, has seen the light, and has requested a reassignment to another Cilla level beauty guide. Kim recently reported she was at "Active" status. If I recall correctly, that means she sold $300 of product in one month. That's definitely something to hang your tongue out of your mouth and take a selfie for.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.