Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like there’s been drama in the slime sisterhood. 😂😂. Last image cut off - you don’t have to be best friends… Beware of the frenemies?? They are like first graders.
View attachment 896042
Too funny! SW is treading water, people are snarking on her, and it appears she's finally figured out she is the laughing stock of her MLM.
#WINNING

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He’s finally telling Sherrie to cut the tit. Now someone needs to also tell Dawn the same. She’s worse than Sherrie. Sherrie deleted her comments all the time
Bravo! Can you imagine how devastated Sherrie must be though. Oh, well!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Imagine that? Backstabbing in an MLM 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Yep. Kinda like when Ol' Barbara got into it with Big Red. P dumped her bestie Barb and stopped selling the cheap earrings. Perhaps someone has given P a taste of her own shady medicine. Those witches aint loyal! :LOL::LOL:

So I've been snooping around the SL world looking for the target of P's wrath. Havent found her, but I did find something kind of interesting.
Several of the big guns, the Red and Pinky level types, all posted about being surprised by retreats in their honor given for them by their team.
The Gumby girl (green hair, sell your breast milk for a starter kit chick) and that Mary Kay whose team sold $75 M last year were two that I saw but there were others as well.
I had to laugh. They were being celebrated by their teams. In order for Big P to be celebrated she had to throw her own retreat! 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Prissassapotomus has a slimelife live and I didn't realize that besides lisping and baby talk she smacks and does that teeth sucking noise at the end of every sentence. :shudder: no way I could finish watching even though I was only there to see her mess up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Prissassapotomus has a slimelife live and I didn't realize that besides lisping and baby talk she smacks and does that teeth sucking noise at the end of every sentence. :shudder: no way I could finish watching even though I was only there to see her mess up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am feeling very Christmassy today so I wrote you all a song. A really, really awful song!!!

I went to Dipstick Mama's Facebook Page
and This is what I Saw
(
a play of twelve days of Christmas)
Screenshot_20211129-124943~3.png

Screenshot_20211129-163445~3.png

Screenshot_20211129-123656~3.png

Screenshot_20211129-195137-522~2.png

Screenshot_20211129-195726-284~2.png

Screenshot_20211129-193940-735~2.png

Screenshot_20211129-200821-138~2.png

Screenshot_20211129-160113~2.png

Screenshot_20211129-170905-913~2.png

Screenshot_20211129-200044-838~2.png

Screenshot_20211129-155657~3.png

Screenshot_20211128-224506~4.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
this, ladies and gentleman, is a 40 year old, dainty, working mother of 2! Well played Cilla, a passive aggressive Facebook post will set things straight for sure! 👏🏻 🎉 and oh so mature, couldn’t have handled any better myself.

Get a grip on your life, you can fall out with people and not plaster it all over Facebook.
It’s so sad. They never put the bleeping cameras down. What a way to live. Cameras. Posts. Filters. Monitoring comments. It’s awful

He’s finally telling Sherrie to cut the tit. Now someone needs to also tell Dawn the same. She’s worse than Sherrie. Sherrie deleted her comments all the time
Hahahah shut up crazy. Instead of just blocking her hes policing her. Have fun Asa!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I am feeling very Christmassy today so I wrote you all a song. A really, really awful song!!!

and This is what I Saw
(
View attachment 896285

View attachment 896286

View attachment 896288

View attachment 896289

View attachment 896290

View attachment 896291

View attachment 896296

View attachment 896299

View attachment 896300

View attachment 896301

View attachment 896302

View attachment 896303
Oh my God....this is absolutely perfect! Please someone send it to her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Isaiah acted SO strangely this visit home. Others have said how hyper he seemed and I agree. At school he's very "duuuuude" and "brooooo", trying to be as laid back and hip as Taj. He seemed amped up and hyper. Of course, being in that house would send me over the edge too.
I’ve wondered if Wonder Boy has “performance anxiety” when he is home. There are probably expectations for him to measure up to his parents’ “success” which could be provoking his anxiety.

• Heart

and This is what I Saw
(
View attachment 896285

View attachment 896286

View attachment 896288

View attachment 896289

View attachment 896290

View attachment 896291

View attachment 896296

View attachment 896299

View attachment 896300

View attachment 896301

View attachment 896302

View attachment 896303
you are good!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

and This is what I Saw
(
View attachment 896285

View attachment 896286

View attachment 896288

View attachment 896289

View attachment 896290

View attachment 896291

View attachment 896296

View attachment 896299

View attachment 896300

View attachment 896301

View attachment 896302

View attachment 896303
Love it, thank you. What a great laugh. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I am sure they, or at least P, let him drink. Likely sipply it for his house too. P is obsessed with being her son's bestyie, and just someone his age.
It's almost like she's infatuated with him.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh my God....this is absolutely perfect! Please someone send it to her!
Yes please, anyone, I'm blocked otherwise I would be happy to do it!😂

I’ve wondered if Wonder Boy has “performance anxiety” when he is home. There are probably expectations for him to measure up to his parents’ “success” which could be provoking his anxiety.
As a mother of 4 young beautiful men (all in their 30's now), I find his behavior very unusual, can't quite put my finger on it!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Priscilla can't help but post everything. She lacks the ability to regulateand self-soothe so she has to throw crap for people to rewatch. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Profit First!
I suppose putting up old Christmas vlogs is supposed to get you in the Christmas spirit!
... Not working here by me yet Asa .... what happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

and This is what I Saw
(
View attachment 896285

View attachment 896286

View attachment 896288

View attachment 896289

View attachment 896290

View attachment 896291

View attachment 896296

View attachment 896299

View attachment 896300

View attachment 896301

View attachment 896302

View attachment 896303

That was bleeping awesome!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I imagine he’s “amped up” from all the Dunkin coffee he drinks. 😳😵💫☕

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Notice he doesn’t tell Sherrie to cut it out when she’s really being aggressive. He’s fine with using her as a guard dog against the “haters,” but he doesn’t want her annoying away new viewers on the old vlogs. He’s trying to claw back some engagement, Sherrie!!!

🤣 Priscilla’s post about how you don’t need to be best friends with everyone you work with. Most of us already know that because we’re out here working real jobs...not slinging makeup scams with glorified middle school lunch table tactics. I don’t walk into the hospital every night thinking “Gee I hope the other nurses will be my friends,” I walk in there thinking I hope I’m working with a team who knows their tit and will have each other’s backs if a patient goes downhill. We don’t need to be friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.