Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Monkey1651

VIP Member
As a diehard Cincinnati fan ( my alma mater, I have two degrees from there) I was so happy to see Ohio State lose! I could have also gone for an Alabama loss. But as long as they put us in the playoffs, I'm good. An undefeated team with a good win over Notre Dame, and win over other teams that were ranked at one point, should get in over 2 loss teams.

Reactions: 6

Sadoldhen

Chatty Member
I think it’s @Kermy that does the new titles? If she is the one that’s on holiday in the UK, it’s the middle of the night there! Can someone else do it?

Reactions: 5

SunnyDale

VIP Member
They could use it to teach the steps to feed Sandy and Maverick. They can use it to explain when she can/cannot do things like go in the pool or for a cart ride. If they aren't, they are missing out on so many functions of this app that make it absolutely wonderful. And nope, I didn't wait for a therapist to design these pages for him. I did it myself to show him how to do a chore in daily life, or explain why he couldn't go in his pool on a rainy day.
Is that a Dynavox app for the Ipad?

Reactions: 5

Scottishfalpal1

VIP Member
*Do you remember last week when Joshy poo made that snark video about the chip bags on Cilla's feet?
*ASSa was totally disrespectful to Gabby, and a lot of the humpers and "FA fans" and tattle people here said that was really disrespectful.
*Didn't he say it was wrong to make money off of other people's content or things that happen in their lives and families? And he doesn't like that he's making a profit off of his wife, because she was having a bad week?
*1. He makes a video about his sister's dog that he hardly knew.
2. He talks about the Ballinger family, which they don't even know personally about a family members death. (He mentions in the video that they have no comment section, it's because their children are minors and can't consent, and that's what YouTube does to most family vloggers) I'm still wondering how he has comments! But getting to the point.
*EFF YOU ASSa, YOU MADE A PROFIT OFF OF OTHER PEOPLE'S TRAGEDIES AND THEIR FAMILIES, AND YOU'RE THE STUPID ONE WHO PROFITS EVERY DAY FROM YOUR SEVERELY MENTALLY DISABLED CHILD.
*GARBAGE HUMAN
*Cancer Sucks
*SUCH IRONY!!!!!
When did they mention the ballinger family?

Reactions: 3