Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Check out Asshat's instagram story. Claiming the iPad got thrown out of the car going 50 mph. (what was Abbie's window doing open at 50mph)... and it bounced 15 feet.. all this P saw while driving?? So he is touting how durable the iPad case is ....link down below if you want one.... :rolleyes:

Always finding a way to make coin...
Maybe that was the real reason to stage and lie about the incident... just to sell the case.... make money. I would laugh if they ended up sponsored/partnered... offering a discount code.

Yes I know they get a portion of their sells made through using their Amazon link. I hope he doesn't think that makes him special. I have the same thing and have had a sellers page for years lol

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That restaurant looked dead. You don’t see any other people there. And in the pictures posted earlier it looked like pig was treating the eclair cake dish as her personal plate.
Looks like Pigslop is wrapping up some free food to take home for a misnight snacky. "Well itsth free Atha!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Yet, she sits there with a plate loaded with food and her attention is focused on something on the table while she's got her tongue sticking out. I wonder if Candace eats that way too...with her tongue sticking out!?
[/QUOTE]

She truly is a sow. They want people to believe they are this honest, wholesome family but we can see right through them. Everything they do is for views, money, money, money! Someday their empire will come tumbling down and we will all be here to witness it! I don’t like to wish bad on anyone so I believe karma will get them in the end. They were relatable in the old house before they became “rich” but now they are a vile, disgusting family. Money changes some people in a bad way, this is true with this family. He is a narcissistic, overbearing bully. She is as fake as a $3 bill! Isaiah needs to get as far away as possible to have any chance at becoming a decent human. Abbie is just screwed!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I'm just watching Crystal's Thankful vlog and the dishes they made looked AMAZING. 100% fresh and home made. Would be willing to bet Big P didn't touch a single thing they made - to fresh and real. And VEGAN butter. Her body wouldn't know what to do with that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Someone made an interesting comment on Josh's video pointing out that the software Abbie has on her communication device is designed for toddlers and that she thought Abbie should have a more age appropriate version. This is sad because it really does confirm that she really is at that level intellectually and most probably could not grasp and use anything more complex like sentence construction. I find it incredible that she has such a limited vocabulary in both sign language and on her device.

• Heart
  • Sad
I'm just watching Crystal's Thankful vlog and the dishes they made looked AMAZING. 100% fresh and home made. Would be willing to bet Big P didn't touch a single thing they made - to fresh and real. And VEGAN butter. Her body wouldn't know what to do with that.
Fresh herbs. Bread squares for the homemade stuffing.
vs.
Pig BUYS “buttered” toast from the frozen section at Publix.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Someone made an interesting comment on Josh's video pointing out that the software Abbie has on her communication device is designed for toddlers and that she thought Abbie should have a more age appropriate version. This is sad because it really does confirm that she really is at that level intellectually and most probably could not grasp and use anything more complex like sentence construction. I find it incredible that she has such a limited vocabulary in both sign language and on her device.

The app really does have it all though. You can make sentences, type your own words, expand the grid size so more vocabulary is available, adjust how many topics are available, etc. She could be much farther along if they used it with her, helped her expand her interests, use it to talk about her day, ask her questions, etc. My son uses the same program. Here is a pic of all his topics on his home page, and a pic of using it during his homeschool game of Hangman last year, and for our lesson on shapes. It is an extremely versatile app that covers just about everything you could need it for. I have used it to make schedules for him, tailor topics to his virtual school lessons last year so he could participate more with his verbal classmates, etc.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The app really does have it all though. You can make sentences, type your own words, expand the grid size so more vocabulary is available, adjust how many topics are available, etc. She could be much farther along if they used it with her, helped her expand her interests, use it to talk about her day, ask her questions, etc. My son uses the same program. Here is a pic of all his topics on his home page, and a pic of using it during his homeschool game of Hangman last year, and for our lesson on shapes. It is an extremely versatile app that covers just about everything you could need it for. I have used it to make schedules for him, tailor topics to his virtual school lessons last year so he could participate more with his verbal classmates, etc.
Thank you for explaining. Your son is obviously much more capable and not as mentally impaired as Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank you for explaining. Your son is obviously much more capable and not as mentally impaired as Abbie.
He is likely around the same level as Abbie. It takes us initiating using his AAC for things outside of food/drinks/youtube. It takes work. For instance, when she has been sitting down doing those "table tasks", they can sit next to her and ask her colors, shapes, or count how many rings she has put on. But, she just sits there and stacks them. Opportunity missed for using her AAC.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Happy Monday ya'll. The long holiday weekend is finally over.
A&P are five pounds heavier, and probably soaked their sheets with booze and the meat sweats. :sick::sick:
Isaiah is most likely on the road to take his finals and gather the rest of his wrinkled khakis and button downs for winter break.
Abbie is back at school after such a relaxing break. Im sure she was so excited to go back, as P always says she is.
After a long weekend of drinking, overeating, hockey games, football games, tantrums, and Asa losing his tit, the two of them are probably knocking back some Dunkin and planning a day date. Because yanno, they were busy.
Next up? Vlogmas.
Yes Asa has vowed to bring back Vlogmas and have Christmas cheer in every vlog.
Im waiting with baited breath. P did not respond to that with enthusiasm. I mean, they need an assistant to do the laundry. How are they going to pull off a holiday activity every day? 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They could use it to teach the steps to feed Sandy and Maverick. They can use it to explain when she can/cannot do things like go in the pool or for a cart ride. If they aren't, they are missing out on so many functions of this app that make it absolutely wonderful. And nope, I didn't wait for a therapist to design these pages for him. I did it myself to show him how to do a chore in daily life, or explain why he couldn't go in his pool on a rainy day.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31
He is likely around the same level as Abbie. It takes us initiating using his AAC for things outside of food/drinks/youtube. It takes work. For instance, when she has been sitting down doing those "table tasks", they can sit next to her and ask her colors, shapes, or count how many rings she has put on. But, she just sits there and stacks them. Opportunity missed for using her AAC.
I see what you mean. They never interact with her using the device because I really dont think they have a clue how to use it in a positive therapeutic way. They need to be taught and words fail me that they haven't been shown when she first got it.

As for Vlogmas, hes started already with that wretched elf. I found something on his Ig with Hogboy and him retrieving mountains of Christmas baubles from the garage. So childish. I cannot believe that Hogboy wanted anything to do with it. He is so immature.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That restaurant looked dead. You don’t see any other people there. And in the pictures posted earlier it looked like pig was treating the eclair cake dish as her personal plate.
They prob went super early to make sure they could eat as much as they could. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I see what you mean. They never interact with her using the device because I really dont think they have a clue how to use it in a positive therapeutic way. They need to be taught and words fail me that they haven't been shown when she first got it.

As for Vlogmas, hes started already with that wretched elf. I found something on his Ig with Hogboy and him retrieving mountains of Christmas baubles from the garage. So childish. I cannot believe that Hogboy wanted anything to do with it. He is so immature.
Isaiah acted SO strangely this visit home. Others have said how hyper he seemed and I agree. At school he's very "duuuuude" and "brooooo", trying to be as laid back and hip as Taj. He seemed amped up and hyper. Of course, being in that house would send me over the edge too.

• Heart
  • Haha
That was different. Maybe she saw Big P approaching LOL
I may get blasted for this, but I dont get why they insist in having Abbie participate in childish things. I realize that people of all ages decorate cookies, but this was clearly geared for the nieces. They are independently icing cookies and having fun. They are not engaging with Abbie, nor Abbie with them. Isaiah is once again tasked to babysit/help, and Abbie has no clue what she should be doing and just stuffs the cookie in her mouth. She's knocking on 17. I dont think its cute. I find it sad for her.
Yes. I also feel this way when they have her playing in and covered with shaving cream ... for sensory play.

• Angry
  • Sad
Isaiah acted SO strangely this visit home. Others have said how hyper he seemed and I agree. At school he's very "duuuuude" and "brooooo", trying to be as laid back and hip as Taj. He seemed amped up and hyper. Of course, being in that house would send me over the edge too.
I reckon he doesnt really know who he is and puts on this awful front when he gets home. If he really does enjoy the mountains, hiking etc he is a fool to just not stay in Boone and only come home for a couple of days at Christmas. He needs to find a local part-time job up there and meet some new people.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
1BB09FE6-7B3A-4E16-A625-48CE895B43C1.jpeg
01251FAA-77DB-48DF-84E2-7748B58C2C6C.jpeg
733FA846-D987-4A35-9685-DB2FEEE8BA93.jpeg
Stupid rolling of eyes AGAIN! 3 different times with applications of various products. My pet peeve.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Happy Monday ya'll. The long holiday weekend is finally over.
A&P are five pounds heavier, and probably soaked their sheets with booze and the meat sweats. :sick::sick:
Isaiah is most likely on the road to take his finals and gather the rest of his wrinkled khakis and button downs for winter break.
Abbie is back at school after such a relaxing break. Im sure she was so excited to go back, as P always says she is.
After a long weekend of drinking, overeating, hockey games, football games, tantrums, and Asa losing his tit, the two of them are probably knocking back some Dunkin and planning a day date. Because yanno, they were busy.
Next up? Vlogmas.
Yes Asa has vowed to bring back Vlogmas and have Christmas cheer in every vlog.
Im waiting with baited breath. P did not respond to that with enthusiasm. I mean, they need an assistant to do the laundry. How are they going to pull off a holiday activity every day? 😂 😂
He already posted 2 old Vlogmasses on his facebook. From the old house when they used to be noce people, lol. And Ab had cute short hair. I actually enjoyed it.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.