Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ladybug524

Good late evening Tattlers… it’s been a minute. I’ve been reading, belly laughing and not typing. Y’all take the words out my mouth EVERY TIME😂

FailingAutism is.. say it with me… FAILING!!!! Hahahahaha(evil laugh)

The Maassives are crumbling. Every single one of them.

Big Blob of P isn’t the makeup guru/chef AssFace pillow talked her up to be. Her 100 pound lost suddenly showed up on her old ass doorsteps and smacked her in the face.

Golden boy is disinterested in his major, so he’s overcompensating in almost every category he can because of it. Talk about peer pressure🤦🏾‍♀️

AssFace has been secretly (not so secretly) crumbling and losing the few marbles he had. But now it’s too much on his plate, and the greedy S-O-B deserves it. His hole is too deep to dig out. And on top of it all, he has to pay child support for a child he refused to claim for her whole natural born life. I’m cackling like a schoolgirl. Anyway….

Abbie is crumbling, and it’s sad. Abbie is crumbling because of her parents and the medicine. They dose her up so she’s easier to deal with/ so they can enjoy themselves. Beyond selfish.
And I have so many other points about how they’ve hindered Abbie. They’ve created how she is and can’t care for her properly. So they dump her on the first thing smoking.

The narrative pushing is becoming way obvious these days. Even before the videos dropped from 14-20 minutes to 4-6 minutes it was obvious.

What has AssFace so busy these days ?🤔 it certainly isn’t YouTube, so he can stop lying about that. SelfishWorld should be able to “run itself” given the right management 🙄, but that’s failing and the hockey games still aren’t bringing in anything. Must be him reading, commenting back to, & blocking people until 3 am in the morning🥱 or something like that?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
I have been watching their vlogs for well over a year now and just was looking at ones from 3-4 years ago. I found it ironic that there is one entitled “How to get absent fathers involved”. I was floored! He knew damn well when he made this video that he himself was an absent father to his first daughter. He lied thru his teeth making it appear that he was such a hero for being engaged in his autistic daughters life. He is truly a piece of sh*t. Guess he never thought when he started posting videos on the internet his past would come back to haunt him. I really hope one day his first daughter will show up at his door wanting answers. P would literally have a stroke.

• Heart
  • Wow

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Just kind of catching up. Hes such a tool. Ok, "the POS" made 17 videos. So did every other true crime vlogger/podcaster/writer and every damn news network in the country. He has zero argument.
And remember last year, right before Isaiah went back to school after winter break, they did the whole "Abbie rode her trike!" shit? They bombed all their platforms with it, and that little YT news channel saw it and ran it as a "feel good" segment? Wheres the outrage Asa? Did you send them a harshly worded letter, demand removal, or payment? Nope- because that could possibly benefit you with new viewers.
Lets be real and take it to his level. How would he feel if someone referred to Sweet Girl as something like the R word when describing her? We already know, as he said on camera he'd punch Isaiah in the mouth if he ever said that to her.
He has no respect for anyone. Hes pure trash. Born in a barn and still reeks of shit. #FACTS

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
And...I dont follow them, but did they even have a chance to announce their dogs passing before he did?
He did this to the Wee family once. Something happened with their child at one of those conventions they went to together, and not only did Asshat overstep by involving himself directly, he vlogged about it before they even could.
Hes such an asshole.

• Angry
  • Heart

Raingirl

Chatty Member
I love how P says in her Instagram story tonight that they were "invited" to the VIP night because they are influencers. But on the restaurants Instagram page it shows them asking for people to sign up if they have more than 2000 subscribers and are local. And of course why wouldn't she sign up. She knew about all the butter.
The restaurant is simply looking for free advertising but Pigcilla has twisted that into being “invited” because she’s so special and important. The delusion is strong in the Big One.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Haha Big P is an idiot letting this play out in public. Here is some more of this Boss Babe fight club. LOL. Thanks for posting Snrsmom!
She really is…Thank God!😂 I hope this is just the beginning and there are more to follow suit. The lady calling Pig out has a lizard tongue Red-esque profile pic. I never will understand the need these adult women have to mimic each other. 😳
Another thing I find baffling…The “you are just jealous” comments. What is she supposed to be jealous of? What is anyone supposed to be jealous of? Money? Pig could have $20 million dollars yet look and behave the way she currently does, and I still would not be jealous of that bitch.

Last edited:
  • Heart

meowyxmas

1. Assa when talking about DCP said “someone is making a video on cilla now that hes done making them about a deceased van girl”…Her name is Gabby Petito and she wasnt just some van girl. She was a young successful woman who was murdered. Show some respect. Wouldnt be surprised if he is jealous that she was a successful travel vlogger. I dont watch DCP but did go watch his videos on Gabby and they were about trying to help catch her killer etc.

2.All those “friends” he has and goes shooting with in my opinion are not his friends. Our local range does the same thing, come on Thursday and Saturday and you pay your $25 are put into a random group and you go and do the shooting and then sit down at the clubhouse for dinner. Im betting people roll their eyes when theyre paired up withhim.

• Heart
  • Haha

Noir Fan

VIP Member
He’s finally telling Sherrie to cut the shit. Now someone needs to also tell Dawn the same. She’s worse than Sherrie. Sherrie deleted her comments all the time
Bravo! Can you imagine how devastated Sherrie must be though. Oh, well!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
He has now removed his most vile replies to comments. Shows you he does it in a moment of anger and then realises later he has gone too far. Still we have the screenshots here so he cant deny it if these were to surface somewhere else.

• Haha
  • Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
When you can't filter and photoshop from a filmed vlog what do you get? Reality. Along with double chins, and your true facial shape. She is such a liar and in so much denial.

1638325971122.png
1638325795862.png
1638326345780.png
1638326534508.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

What the ....

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211128-020521-387.png

Pigcilla, nobody would give a shit how much you weigh if you would quit LYING and just admit your WLS failed. You could use your platform for the good and explain what went wrong to help others.

• Heart
  • Haha

derr1117

VIP Member
Even though my daughter, being Jewish, did not grow up decorating a Christmas tree, she loves Christmas. Her tree is up before Thanksgiving and taken down immediately on December 26th. She has a wreath on her door, tinsel in her house and Christmas lights outside. She enjoys it immensely even though she didn’t grow up with it and she will probably always decorate for it, at any age. My rambling point is that I believe people do not outgrow decorating for Christmas and usually continue the tradition throughout their life. Abbe does not understand the world around her and this includes Christmas and decorations. She did not outgrow it. I wish the Maass’s would stop covering up her ID and the typical teenager bullshit. They believe their own lies. Pisses me off!
We usually decorate the day after thanksgiving and leave everything up until January 6th which is the Feast of the Epiphany (signals the official end of Christmas). This year we are behind as my wife is in a deep depression over the passing of her mother (sept 6th). I’m trying to do things to keep the spirit (of Christmas) alive but it’s been hard. Its hard to talk about and even harder keeping it bottled up inside. I’m doing my best to keep our 11 yr old in the spirit as well.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I am dead. Influencers.
Seriously, what kind of world do we live in that these slobs are influencing anyone?
"Look hubby! That fat couple with the autistic kid liked it! Lets try the Krusty Krab tonight!"
🐷🐽🦀🏃‍♂️🚶‍♀️

• Haha