Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I commented on the Ember Snacks page and old Fodders has blocked me. I feel like I now deserve my troll cap and gown 🧑‍🎓
Ditto. Have just been blocked for an innocent constructive comment! No more burners. I’m done!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They were just probably on a week-end break and didn’t see the messages before today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Embersnacks removed his video from their grid!
It’s not enough, they need to issue an apology and in an ideal world if their product was any good make an effort to partner with BAME influencers, but I wouldn’t wish that tatty box on anyone else tbf

• Heart
Has he also removed the Ember vid from his grid? Or was it not on the grid to start with? Millions of men across the land will now will be gift-less on Sunday because their wives and children relied on sly and sly only for some inspo and have nowhere to turn now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has he also removed the Ember vid from his grid? Or was it not on the grid to start with? Millions of men across the land will now will be gift-less on Sunday because their wives and children relied on sly and sly only for some inspo and have nowhere to turn now.
I think his ad was just a story? I could be wrong though.

Reactions: 6
I think fods ember snacks vid was on his grid, pretty sure it was inbetween the latest post and the pic of all of them 😂😂 would love to know what they said when they asked him to take it down

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think any brand can plead ignorance with using him.. surely it doesn’t take much know how to google ‘father of daughters’ and get some enlightening results?
At this point they just think that maybe the furore has died down and

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t think any brand can plead ignorance with using him.. surely it doesn’t take much know how to google ‘father of daughters’ and get some enlightening results?
At this point they just think that maybe the furore has died down and
100% agree and the fact they didn’t even bother responding, just took it down. Every brand I’ve gotten in touch with had been HORRIFIED that they were even following him, it’s such a reputations risk no decent brand would engage him, hence the CBD or 3 cans of beer rolling round in a cardboard box

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s almost as if he should get a
Proper job to fund his expenses. Like, er everyone else 🤷🏻‍♀️ Imagine!! How ghastly

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So he is back to being a lycra wanker.

Whenever I see these influencers and vloggers filming, or taking videos of themselves in busy public places, I always feel embarrassed on their behalf.

And that image of him topless in bed 🤢🤢.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
So he is back to being a lycra wanker.

Whenever I see these influencers and vloggers filming, or taking videos of themselves in busy public places, I always feel embarrassed on their behalf.

And that image of him topless in bed 🤢🤢.
I couldnt look! I squinted and tried to look but i couldnt manage it 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think fods ember snacks vid was on his grid, pretty sure it was inbetween the latest post and the pic of all of them 😂😂 would love to know what they said when they asked him to take it down
I would LOVE to see his face when he gets notified they’re cancelling him!

Do you think he stomps up to the dressing kitchen….’Clemmiiiieeeeee (or maybe he reverts to Alice when mad) no more effing free beer for me!’

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.