Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a TV programme on Channel 5 right now.

Farrow & Ball - Inside The Posh Factory.

It is making me think of Glen. People banging on about how if you have F&B you've made it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

It is making me think of Glen. People banging on about how if you have F&B you've made it 😂
Came to say the same thing !

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Embarrassing. The factory paint mixer mispronunciation the colour name 😳 (Stiffkey blue)

Reactions: 7
I didn’t realise they had so much yard space, would have made sense to clear it for the kids to play in when they were younger. More sense than a new kitchen and a bedroom kitchen.
Lucky neighbours listening to the outdoor tv blaring away. Smug gits.

Reactions: 14
FOD must really feel he has made it in life, oh what aspirations you have Sly… to be crowned as a rare specimen of awesome man by someone called the blonde pineapple queen.
All that time on Insta for the “lolz” to get “that” adoration….

• Haha
Omg these comments, the first especially 😂🤢

View attachment 654191
If FOD was a machine he’d be a Vauxhall Velox. In beige. Hideous to look at, a complete non starter, with a disappointed, bitter wife up front and embarrassed kids in the back. Full of shite failure of an mot with no re-sell value. comedy fluffy dice at the front to show whackiness. Personal number plate. C872 NOB.

What a complete load of guff from that fan. Makes me want to curl up and die!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just seen some posts on ST’s stories about a day in London, and then an event she went to, but take a look, is this Clem in the last pic (closest on left taking pic on her phone) or am I losing it?
I think the hair is too long to be Clemmie.

Reactions: 5
What a fabulous idea to post exactly the same content at the same time to both his accounts that must have a massive overlap in followers. I wish more instagrammers would do that!

Said no-one ever 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Read a quote before that was failure if you didn't have a Rolex by age 30. I'm happy with my swatch watch. :ROFLMAO:

Fook I knew it was fancy but £86 for 5L!!!

1625846830275.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Read a quote before that was failure if you didn't have a Rolex by age 30. I'm happy with my swatch watch. :ROFLMAO:

Fook I knew it was fancy but £86 for 5L!!!

View attachment 655146
I honestly cannot understand the whole thing around F&B paint. I have never looked at paint in my life and thought oooohhh look at that lovely Dulux over there, or nice Wilko paint! I get they have their fashion colours (I'm way too working class to like them though) but you can get paint matches from my understanding. Why pay £85 for something you can get for less than half the price, especially if you are a thick, racist instahun who will end up painting over it again in 6 months with the next insta must-have colour?

Some people honestly have more money than sense, or a better line on grifting freebies...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In other words, 'it is what it is so it is', or 'you are what you are so you are'.
So hard to read!!

I honestly cannot understand the whole thing around F&B paint. I have never looked at paint in my life and thought oooohhh look at that lovely Dulux over there, or nice Wilko paint! I get they have their fashion colours (I'm way too working class to like them though) but you can get paint matches from my understanding. Why pay £85 for something you can get for less than half the price, especially if you are a thick, racist instahun who will end up painting over it again in 6 months with the next insta must-have colour?

Some people honestly have more money than sense, or a better line on grifting freebies...
Yea but it gets written on your rightmove listing too and that's when it really counts- when your neighbours want to have a snoop inside your home and see what a messy cow you really are.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

The funniest thing is when FOD states it is a Dulux (or whatever other brand) colour match of a F&B colour, then goes and tags F&B in the post. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.