Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luxandindy

I actually never post on here and just watched his stories. Fucking absolute knobhead. How fucking rude and judgemental can you actually be, his wife is a midwife who works fucking two days a week probably (or used to?) how about you pull your head out of your own arse and get a grip. Also moaning about pharmacies not stocking the pens? After the libre’s which cost £46 trade price and moaning they couldn’t get them easy and quickly. They are a relatively new thing on prescription and are only issued to selected diabetics for this reason. Actually makes my fucking blood boil. The entitlement of them is absolutely disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
From the book continued:

With the birth of his first child he left for two hours to get sandwiches. In the car he got a call from his mum in the car and drove to have lunch with his parents, but didn't tell his mother that his wife was in labour. Then he didn't even return with any sandwhiches for her!

If that's not selfish I don't know what is.

When she's in labour with her second child (water birth) and he's pouring water on her back : "This is just like pouring gravy over a big fat turkey". The midwives turned to stare at me. Clemmie rose like a killer whale and drenched me.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
Really??? This is what annoys you??? Your youngest children are going to miss their end of term party. Sad, but hardly life threatening or a danger to mental health. Get over it. Lovely weather and nowhere to go??? What about your refurbished garden with the different "rooms" for entertainment??? Get over it. And don't forget, you have one daughter classed as vulnerable. People are still getting very ill with covid, and some are still dying. GROW UP.

Attachments

• Heart

Middleagedwannagramma_

Hello everyone I've been mia with a lot of home life stuff. Haven't given Simon Hooper much time lately buttttt the 'interview' with his t1 daughter was enough to get me back on here!! Every Fucking Word that came out of his mouth was so bloody critical, there was zero validation of her living experience - oh your mates are just using you, oh well don't think about the fear of passing this on to your own kids... I had to stop listening at this point. As the parent of a teen who lives with challenges it infuriated me. If every time I asked her what are your concerns atm I then simply dismissed them she would feel extremely lost, very confused and the absolute opposite of Supported!!!!

• Heart

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
It gave me palpitations just looking at it 😱 when I was 5 I would Defo have done that, but now when I see a kid near anything like that I’m mortified.
Come on tattlers we are forgetting their training
Climbing fridges
Snack cupboards
Being thrown 20 ft in the air in swimming pools or living rooms
Being encouraged to stand on the top of a sign at the sea front
Doing the plank in wardrobes
🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad

Rosieee

VIP Member
She also still don’t know how to dress. She can forget the style icon angle for the comeback.

• Haha

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Once upon a time Clemmie would have been gifted the Lexy London dress. Now she’s slumming it in Warehouse.

Read that and weep, Glenn.

View attachment 613938View attachment 613939
I think there are two reasons he is putting her on his grid and tagging the clothing brands she is wearing.

1) Because the racist bully can't on her own account.

2) Testing to see what brands may work with her, and offer them some freebies or ads

• Heart
  • Angry

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Maybe they're hoping she can return soon, and her return will be based on losing weight, healthy eating, and working out?

They're super desperate for Joe Wicks to notice them as well. He has tagged Joe in a fair few posts featuring Glen working out. Hoping for a collab with Joe?

They need to realise that no matter how much she tries to change her image, you cannot change such a vile personality. And luckily for them, us trolls do not forget what she did!

• Heart
  • Sad

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Okay I'll be honest, but I did actually get the Outnumbered audiobook. I have a free 30 day audible trial and they will give you another credit/ book when you try to cancel your trial. (So I got two audiobooks for free and am still going to cancel anyway xD ).

39 mins in these are the best quotes for far:

"Your baby is not going to grab on to your manhood, even if you're gifted/ cursed 16 inch trouser pipe you're not going to hurt the baby by jabbing it in the eye during sex."

"My experience was for the first couple of months we didn't have sex.... after about 16 weeks Clemmie took a swim in a hormone bath. because suddenly she was all over me like a rash that no ointment could cure. I couldn't beat her off with a stick so we had sex. " :sick:

Maybe I'm just a prude, but I've always thought your sex life should be between you and your partner. I can honestly imagine his mum having a signed copy on her bookshelf.

I agree, keep it private. Most women would be mortified if their husbands wanted to put that in their book.

But this is Glen, she went on that TV show with her then boyfriend, kissed another man and made it look like she was giving him a BJ.

When it comes to ££££ that woman would do anything.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Ugh. Can’t say much more without outing myself but I know one of Clems mates in that pic, all I want to rant about is how badly behaved all the middle class ‘trendy’ instamum kids are (see that story of their table in Wagamama?!) and it just highlights the social inequality that a working class family whose children behaved so poorly publicly would be treated v differently.
I cannot agree more. The table at Wagamama was disgraceful, there is absolutely no need to leave it like that. Their children are not babies or toddlers. As you say if this was a working class family, the judging would be off the scale.

EddieBeds

VIP Member
Thanks to @OneLineResponse for the thread title - slight change as per @Hatchet_job suggestion to eliminate the swear. In its full glory it should read Dick_of_the_ranaissance.

@Rosieee was second with ‘He got an AD guys, he got an AD!’ which is a nice segue into a recap of the last thread....

Sly got an AD...the drought is finally over! The ad was for CBD oil. We are now firmly back in the desert of no ADs.

The Sods look to be adding to their kitchen collection with a garden kitchen! #gardenreno

Fod has moaned extensively about doing the garden reno himself despite dressing up as Fod the Builder (no he can’t fix it) - he even posted a passive aggressive stream of stories, but none of them were directed at his family...🤥.

The brambly mice that have been disturbed from the garden reno took refuge in the basement coat collection.

More pics of Glen on stories / the grid. Fringe is off and she’s still a racist trying to creep her way back.

Fod had a cold - gave us all the ick with his ‘suggestions’ :sick:.

Much moaning about the twins behaviour around bedtime and being a father of daughters generally.

Fod reached an all time low when posting about his daughter’s medical diagnosis, then made her medical readings visible in stories. Oh and they’re too tight to buy her a medical device but can spend £9 on a box of flamin matches!!! Others have managed to collate their thoughts together more succinctly on this, but this sums up the general response: 🤬.

If there’s anything I’ve missed please add below!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Rosieee

VIP Member
So classy as well to go from Marnie’s interview to dog Periods. Super weird transition that shows how little he cares about the actually diabète diagnosis. It’s all content, content, content.

• Sad
  • Heart

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Really??? This is what annoys you??? Your youngest children are going to miss their end of term party. Sad, but hardly life threatening or a danger to mental health. Get over it. Lovely weather and nowhere to go??? What about your refurbished garden with the different "rooms" for entertainment??? Get over it. And don't forget, you have one daughter classed as vulnerable. People are still getting very ill with covid, and some are still dying. GROW UP.

He really is so fucking ignorant.

For the last 5 years, every summer we go to the family village festival where my in laws live. Sadly last year it was cancelled due to covid. And this year my father in law is no longer with us, due to losing his life to Covid19 earlier this year.

Wouldn't it be nice if all we had to worry about was a fucking end of year party, and being stuck indoors for 10 days. Boo fucking hoo Sly.

I hope your relative makes a full recovery @Hatchet_job

• Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I’m sure we all have friends and family members doing admirable things to raise money for all sorts of worthwhile charities. Wouldn’t they be your priority to donate to, rather than a random attention seeking child selling has-been melt??
💯 and also I take issue with people doing performative stunts for charity. Taking all the praise for raising money when actually credit should go to the contributors. It’s clear Sly is doing this for content because...he’s got nowt else!

We regularly get asked by friends and family to “sponsor” them/their children. Usually friends who love cycling saying they are going to do a X mile bike ride for charity or someone’s kid going to Mexico/Cuba/Thailand to run a marathon/cycle/hike which actually needs paying for before any money goes to charity so you’re effectively paying a company who organises this stuff and very little goes to a charity and that kid inevitably tags on their “gap yah” or “traveling” time, so you’re donations are basically paying for their kids flight to take them off on their jollies. Doing things that challenge “YOU” for charity is pretty self absorbed. I like the idea that you sponsor people to do things that would benefit the community. So stuff like sponsored litter pick ups, sponsored river clean ups. These things are usually locally driven so nobody is trying to promote themselves, they are doing something purposeful AND raising money for a worthy cause, plus no corporate creams off the majority of the sponsorship to pay themselves a hefty wage.

What purpose does it serve that Sly is abseiling down a London landmark? It will definitely serve the abseiling company who rely on these events to make money for their company and Sly is probably paying the fee out of the donations but it mostly serves as content for Sly so stop pretending this is altruistic, it’s not, it’s self promotion! Twat!

• Heart

Roxytoxin

Wow a lesson in how to make your daughters birthday about yourself!! Love this comment on his latest grid post…
0A6FF6A7-D0A3-4F2D-8760-F804C1832E16.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Prgirl_cesca

VIP Member
I have been reading Candice Braithwaite's book and the last chapter is all about MOD and the racist drama. My god, it is SCATHING.

• Wow
  • Haha

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
Clammie is definitely making a come back - she has got some balls i will give her that and his comment about her “ killer pins “ 🙄 he is such a dick

• Sick
  • Angry