Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tattlingpineapple

Chatty Member
I think I've said it before on here but I can never comprehend when people say how much they loved their childhood and that it was the best time of their life and that they would give anything to be a child again. My childhood was alright, I have many good memories but I would never want to go back. Being an adult is so much better in my opinion, I've so much more freedom to do whatever I want and can do cool stuff on my own... I've travelled so much in my 20s, I quit my job last week and plan on moving to another city just because I want to and I can just do it now... No, I don't want to be 8 years old again and be at home for dinner at 6 and go to primary school.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

AutumnDays

Chatty Member
re the hockey story - everyone else in the story is standing around chatting but he’s by himself talking into his phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Axatogrind

VIP Member
What a fabulous idea to post exactly the same content at the same time to both his accounts that must have a massive overlap in followers. I wish more instagrammers would do that!

Said no-one ever 😄

• Haha

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Breaking news : FOD just realized that the streets are not safe for women! Thank you FOD for this enlightening revelation, so helpful !
If it doesn't line his pocket, he doesn't care.

As usual he is a few months late on a big story that has been all over the news and social media. Then jumps on big issues for content.

So around September he will most likely post about the Israel-Gaza violence.

• Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
What’s the bet he films himself at this fund raising event.🤨
He actually says he’ll be filming himself doing it in his waffle...which comes as no surprise to anyone.

10 hours and 16 comments. 10 hours with 888k followers and he’s raised just over £700, that works out at 0.0008p per follower. That’s the reality of his influence on his huge platform!

• Haha
  • Heart

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
This was EXACTLY my first thought. How unbelievably pathetic all the set up and staging they did. His caption prattling on about how great it was to just go for a run and have quality time together. What a load of rubbish. They spent the whole time staging this for insta content. Must have taken hours. When you think of the mess she got them into due to social media in the first place, can they not see the irony of this being their way of reconnecting?! Eughhhh 🤢
This is what I came here to say.
Just placing ones phone in the grass, pressing record, running back, running across au natural, running back to phone to switch off. 🤯

pair of pricks

• Haha

Roxytoxin

URGH!!!! ‘Before you ask’ yeah because people still think Clammie is a style icon 🤢
792CFA02-9115-4230-AA14-D3AC4F0ACCDC.jpeg

Really sick of her smug face on his account, FUCK OFF

• Haha
  • Sick

Rosieee

VIP Member
Did he really went after health care professionals having a smoke ??! What the actual fuck, these people are working long hours for shit money taking care of everyone and they don’t need patronizing comments from someone who gave nothing in his life. He’s a cunt.

• Heart

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
That’s cos she’s coming back as a woman of the people...she’s done her time and now want to be that relatable girl next door. Can anyone explain what the thing is that Sly is referring to in the picture? What is it? It looks like a huge oxygen cylinder?
It’s a pump to blow smoke up both their arses

• Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
This made me think of FOD and the time when they were gifted so much shit they were throwing away brand new bathtub in the garden... could be an idea now that times are harder ?!
That's a fab reuse!

Quotes continued:

"I was cooking in the kitchen one evening.... my beautiful daughter had escaped the clutches of the bouncer, removed her nappy and was rolling around on the floor eating her own poo. As the saying goes she looked as happy as a pig in shit"

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Are these shoes what they force you to wear in Instagram influencer purgatory? The garden is a shit heap that won’t be finished this year let alone summer 😳

View attachment 615125
I was thinking about the holy state of that garden when he posted that ad. I’d be fuming if I was Clammie. The weather is gorgeous the kids want to be outside, Id want to be outside, Id want the kids to be outside and basically it’s been a building site for months. Hun honestly take some cash out of the company and get some professionals in to do the job, That is max a 3 week job for a company, you were dicking about with a digger in March, you’ve been at it for over 3 months and it’s worse than the original mess. Swallow your pride, know your limits and don’t lose an entire year because of your ego...pay someone to do it! Twat!

• Heart

Han___

I cannot agree more. The table at Wagamama was disgraceful, there is absolutely no need to leave it like that. Their children are not babies or toddlers. As you say if this was a working class family, the judging would be off the scale.
That mess they created was horrendous, why the fuck didn’t they clean up after themselves. My kids sometimes make a right mess but I make sure I clean it up, even picking up food from the floor that they’ve flings. So entitled. You can tell a lot about a person with how they treat waiters

• Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I actually nearly came on earlier to say I bet he’s gutted he can’t get any content out of the Euros as he’s more of a rugger and hockey fan but here he is pausing his tv to pretend he’s high fiving the team like the big loser that he is!
Note he didn’t give Sterling any credit 🤔🧐 that’s the player who scored the other 3 goals for England in the competition you fucking racist cunt! Kane has been shit in all the other matches (and was pretty crap tonight imho too) whilst Sterling, Sako, Phillips and Mings have all worked their arses off...no mention of them Sly? See that taking some time out to reflect on BLM worked - not! Twat!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
All your comments are spot on and I’m so glad you realise early they were a pair of snake oil sellers. Influencers are a curse and parent ones are the absolute bottom feeders. Preying on new mums is akin to abuse as far as I’m concerned and should be banned.
Love this / you, so completely right. Sales people aren’t allowed to stand on wards or outside hospitals (ignore covid lol) selling us shite yet the minute we’re home and scrolling Instagram they can? It needs regulating like how they don’t put ads over kids TV or cigarette packaging is blank. When you’re hormonal, exhausted, and struggling you don’t need to see someone’s new PJs or candles or kitchen. I don’t understand how anyone of sane mind can follow these types of grifters.

• Heart

Emmadale

VIP Member
Definitely think she’ll come back with the fitness angle! Maybe she’s hoping the slimmer look and new teef will mean she’s not recognised!

I can already see the G****a headlines ‘Does racism have an expiry date...disgraced midwife comes back with new look.’

• Haha
  • Heart

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
Imagine this lot rocking up to where you are camping with their tablecloth and fancy cutlery?! 😂🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

frostily

VIP Member
Breaking news : FOD just realized that the streets are not safe for women! Thank you FOD for this enlightening revelation, so helpful !
Come on now, go easy on him on this one. I mean, it’s not like women’s safety has been a major talking point for the first half of the year, with vigils and protests going on, or anything…. Oh..wait…. 😉

• Heart
  • Haha