Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
URGH!!!! ‘Before you ask’ yeah because people still think Clammie is a style icon 🤢View attachment 612751

Really sick of her smug face on his account, duck OFF
No longer spending hundreds on dresses I see. That dress cost the same as the nightgowns she put on the twins when they were 2.

Bet she doesn't spend £160 on Pyjamas now either.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No longer spending hundreds on dresses I see. That dress cost the same as the nightgowns she put on the twins when they were 2.

Bet she doesn't spend £160 on Pyjamas now either.
That’s cos she’s coming back as a woman of the people...she’s done her time and now want to be that relatable girl next door. Can anyone explain what the thing is that Sly is referring to in the picture? What is it? It looks like a huge oxygen cylinder?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That’s cos she’s coming back as a woman of the people...she’s done her time and now want to be that relatable girl next door. Can anyone explain what the thing is that Sly is referring to in the picture? What is it? It looks like a huge oxygen cylinder?
Looks to me like it’s the pump to inflate her stand up paddleboard.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Looks to me like it’s the pump to inflate her stand up paddleboard.
Ah right, that’s a fancy pump. Did he say SUP 🤦‍♀️? I didn’t clock that, I thought maybe she was off to catch babies and brought her own gas and air.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah right, that’s a fancy pump. Did he say SUP 🤦‍♀️? I didn’t clock that, I thought maybe she was off to catch babies and brought her own gas and air.
I mean, probably that too. She’s never off duty is Clem.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s a pump to blow smoke up both their arses

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Its her vibrator !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She doesn’t need a vibrator with that absolute dildo of a husband

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just had a memo from Tattle HQ they are looking into your membership of the Trollites and an appropriate punishment will be handed out as soon as the inquiry is completed.

Until then, I don’t think we can be friends 😜🤣🤣🤣
No don't do this to me. I'm as sad as a dog who just managed to find a great stick but isn't allowed to keep it 💔. I'll give you the Top 5 Worst Metaphors of the book and I kind of think it's actually a big sacrifice that I read it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
List of things that never happened
I would have though the dad meet up who are still pals to this day back in 2018 though, would have been more unlikely. He also talks about an almost wet dream. (Fear not it was just spilled milk!) :ROFLMAO:

DREAMY pic of FOD in the sunglasses! *Swoons*

Just had a memo from Tattle HQ they are looking into your membership of the Trollites and an appropriate punishment will be handed out as soon as the inquiry is completed.

Until then, I don’t think we can be friends 😜🤣🤣🤣
Oh but it's almost Christmas. Make an exception to the rule? :cry:

Sadly she didn't see my secretly sponsored audible post in time.

1623425191790.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I would have though the dad meet up who are still pals to this day back in 2018 though, would have been more unlikely. He also talks about an almost wet dream. (Fear not it was just spilled milk!) :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 613247
I’m reporting you to the CEO of TL for that Rainy...that’s outrageous behaviour for a troll! Sort it out.😜😂

No don't do this to me. I'm as sad as a dog who just managed to find a great stick but isn't allowed to keep it 💔. I'll give you the Top 5 Worst Metaphors of the book and I kind of think it's actually a big sacrifice that I read it!
Oh...were you taking one for the team? Maybe that’s different then. Yes top 10 metaphors are a must or you’ll be black legged.

Also a holiday? Where ya off, is that you Clem? 😜🤣

• Heart
Awww Thanks hun.

Still on for lunch at the spa? Was your aga fitted okay? Also did you get your Boden delivery in time?
Aga and boden delivery ?!?! Not to mention lunch at spa - can i come please but can we go to Mcdonalds instead !? I have a voucher!🤣

• Haha
Aga and boden delivery ?!?! Not to mention lunch at spa - can i come please but can we go to Mcdonalds instead !? I have a voucher!🤣
Everyone is welcome, but only if you’re wearing Boden, have an aga and a £4K sink #gifted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So I started reading the book. I've already so many things I want to comment on but let's start with this sentence:

The priced vintage bottle tasted like the smell of feet after they'd run a marathon without socks on in trainers that a dog had adopted as his chew toys.

Why.

Coming up next: Him writing about one of the kids (he said who it was) projectile vomiting, calling C a "human dairy farm" and calling his daughters a "little litter of women"

View attachment 613247
I did and it's kind of your fault because I got the idea from you but I'm already paying for audible and didn't want to waste one of my tickets on his audio book. Figured paying 3,99 is a better deal for me.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.