Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The work he's done is impressive but gosh the garden is dull and fake. And so much money on an outdoor kitchen that will be used a couple of weeks a year at most?! But it's ok because he reused the sink #savetheplanet 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Their garden looks like it is either Love Island's baby brother (circa 2019 last time I peeked) or perfect for a magazine shoot.

And this is why people get into debt/feel inferior trying to emulate what these influencer types have.

Then you get me... My patio has been a bike/scooter/football training dumping ground for years and I finally had enough. So we took the roof and sides off the bike shelter and left the frame. Et viola a Pergola! Added a sail on the top, an outside rug and some wayfair garden furniture... Along with festoon lights from amazon.

We need to screen it off a bit and make it pretty... But we have somewhere to sit! (under £300) it won't win style awards but we are all so chuffed and get this.... ALL FIVE OF US sat together 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 14
10DD7A1D-EA0E-447D-A4E6-57C529F8CACC.png

Not an OD pic but related to the over sharing of a child’s life. I included this pic to explain rather than share one of the many of her children that are publicly out there.

So this one is even asking her followers to vote on what filter she shares pics of her kids in for her contrived insta shots. I mean WHY THE duck are you asking strangers if your baby looks better with a slightly orange hue or more natural! Why on earth are you sharing them in the first place…buy your own Sophie the giraffe rather than expect a #gifted one FFS!!

ETA - she’s not actually asking for a Sophie the giraffe but just an example of a baby product they grift for! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Their garden looks like it is either Love Island's baby brother (circa 2019 last time I peeked) or perfect for a magazine shoot.
i immediately thought it looks like a Big Brother garden. FOD really captured their bland and soulless essence with this garden so i'll give him credit for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Would have made more sense to do his garden/trampoline burying when they first moved in & the kids were younger. A yard to run around in came second to a new kitchen & a bedroom kitchen. Not my cup of tea but he put quite a bit of effort into his yard.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
In my opinion, if you're going to have two instagram accounts with a clear audience overlap, it's not good form to be posting identical content on both. Just post your 25 stories about how great your work is on one account, and put a signpost to it on the other.

Reactions: 12

And this is why people get into debt/feel inferior trying to emulate what these influencer types have.

Then you get me... My patio has been a bike/scooter/football training dumping ground for years and I finally had enough. So we took the roof and sides off the bike shelter and left the frame. Et viola a Pergola! Added a sail on the top, an outside rug and some wayfair garden furniture... Along with festoon lights from amazon.

We need to screen it off a bit and make it pretty... But we have somewhere to sit! (under £300) it won't win style awards but we are all so chuffed and get this.... ALL FIVE OF US sat together 😊
That would be RED magazine shoot?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For me it's just the plastic grass that lets it down badly. I think he's done a good job with the rest of it, fair play to him because that's a shitload of work for mainly one person if he did indeed do the bulk of it himself.

I think this is the first time I've paid him a compliment, feels so wrong 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For me it's just the plastic grass that lets it down badly. I think he's done a good job with the rest of it, fair play to him because that's a shitload of work for mainly one person if he did indeed do the bulk of it himself.

I think this is the first time I've paid him a compliment, feels so wrong 😆
I know. I felt dirty after saying something similar. I agree about the grass too. I looks too staged / not a real play area for kids. More a backdrop for him to try and push his (Glens?) interiors accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Next door will be happy too- no more banging! Minus the minor plants the #reno is done.

He could also move on and leave insta behind too.

Reactions: 4
0D064162-17F9-4184-A9B7-9D1190352A6F.jpeg
When was ST's daughter self isolating from?....cos it looks like they're all out and about mixing with the rest of the OD's

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.