Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Asleep in a cheese coma somewhere.

The Princess and the Protein, a thrilling new 21st century take of the classic Princess and the Pea. Focusing on an influencer's insatiable desire to sleep, eat, and look fantastic, will a cube of cheddar under an Emma mattress keep this Princess awake?

Spoiler; no.

• Haha
Reactions: 96

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Jesus Chris so looks like a trans or butch lesbian so weird 🙈

This isn't a direct response to you but a general commentary on similar comments that have been doing the rounds lately.

What does a trans woman look like? What does a lesbian look like? I thought we're a few years beyond the harmful stereotypes and people being the butt of a joke that's clearly only meant in a derogatory way.

This is by no means me being a "woke ally" or whatever but its the type of thing that reiterates that Tattle is a space full of trolls and bullies, when it isn't.

Do I find him attractive? Nope. They're clearly together for a reason so let them off.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Guys ... let's all take a deep breath and do some yoga and drink cacoa and listen to a sound Bath and have some reiki and have a sea swim and hug each other..
Let's not argue..
Namaste 🙏🙏😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
Is that for unlimited classes and use? If so that’s €50 a week and not bad if you go a good few times?
Ah now come on. €2,500 a year!?! I pay 33€ in Flyefit. Can go as many times as I want. Can do as many classes as I want...and, use any of their gyms around Dublin.

For 2.5 grand a year, I'd want Deano to walk me home after, cook me a 5 course meal and massage me bleedin feet.
Not a chance, daylight robbery.

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
How's many journeys is Grace on? Fat freezing, fanny blasting, brow beatin, gym going, step chasing, protein eatin, bowl bashin, soul searchin, cup fillin, coffee drinkin, wedding preppin. And this is just me mindlessly dumping here, if I put any thought into this I could get 1000 more 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 65

JoniM

Ok... show of hands.. who cannot unsee the butch lesbian in Chris since someone said it here??? It's uncanny. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 65

DailyGlitter

Sorry to derail the thread. I follow Amy Louise who has a wedding coming up in a few months, she’s working her arse off unlike grease. She’s actually putting in all of the work and eating in calorie deficit

Not a jab at you at all but it makes me so sad that women feel they have to do all this for a wedding day. We are all good enough as we are. I get wanting to look good and feel good but looking good doesn't mean you have to be thin/thinner. I can't imagine taking the joy and excitement from a wedding by a gruelling diet and exercise regime. Its just so reductive.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Skinner

VIP Member
The dirty stain on the jacket on the way to the gym. Shes a dirt bird.
I dont feel one bit sorry for her. I'd love to be at home all day taking 3 strolls and going to the gym. Instead I had a horrible busy stressful day at work today and have to do it all again tomorrow, like most on here. She wouldn't last an hour in a real job.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

FoolingNobody

***BREAKING NEWS*** Mint ice cream smells and tastes like……mint ice cream 😱.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s revelation that the sky is black at night!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

FruitLover strawberry

She’s like RAW coddle

A loose mickey

A fresh bandaid

She’s serving major heeby jeebies with that lewk

But I’ll tell you something she has some confidence wearing that!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Skinner

VIP Member
How's many journeys is Grace on? Fat freezing, fanny blasting, brow beatin, gym going, step chasing, protein eatin, bowl bashin, soul searchin, cup fillin, coffee drinkin, wedding preppin. And this is just me mindlessly dumping here, if I put any thought into this I could get 1000 more 😂
I read and sang this to the tune of Billy Joels we didn't start the fire 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
I read and sang this to the tune of Billy Joels we didn't start the fire 🤣
🎶Grace, she starts a journey,
But she never ends it, most times she just forgets it.
Grace, she starts a journey,
No, she didn't like it so she stops and fails it 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 46