Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Remember she said the reason she got pregnant with Hayden is because she was too lazy to lose the weight after having Sienna! I had just started following her and was like wow ok!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
75 euro per person for 75 minutes in the hot tub, a half a bottle of procecco and some randomer playing the saxophone 🎷

Not even a treatment! Yer grand.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

annamum2

First night of the midterm and they both fuck off and leave the kids at home so they can enjoy a romantic night away. The selfishness of the pair of them is quite unbelievable. Are the days of celebrating birthdays as a family a thing of the past ?

Reactions: 35

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Im telling you now.
She was crying earlier on. She looked upset in them stories.

She rang Chris, on his first day in office, whinging and he suggested she went on the trip to cheer her up.

Reactions: 34

Jackjack38

VIP Member
What is the problem with clearly stating that something is gifted. She got a free pizza, which is just great when you're on a dieh. The teeny tiny #gifted underneath.
I just DO NOT know what their problem is saying it's # gifted or #ad. Why why why are they always trying to sneak it in somewhere.
Like what is the issue???? I'm genuinely stumped by this, are they embarrassed????

Reactions: 33

FruitLover strawberry

Rosie Anne Doyle Connolly off on her BossGirl trip to London , (however cringe and pretend play working)

Meanwhile Grace - unwashed of undercarriage , going for a walk around Tallaght with stained clothing

They both started in the blogger game at the same time…
Grace is really left behind all those huns now..Lisa J Luna etc etc

she is still at level 1 really really shite content

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Hahahahah I'm the same..... nothing turns me off entering a competition like a "share to your story"

Fuck off.
There was some chemist that I follow running a competition for Valentines day for a sex toy and it was a like & share. I was thinking, who would share that 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 32

clickonkelly

Three stories today
1. Chilli in the pot
2. Chilli on the kids plate
3. Chilli on her plate

Jesus her content is shocking 😂

• Haha

Lorz19

Chatty Member
Stop the lights!! Did Grace run a competition and announce winner within a timely manner without being called out?!? a first for everything

• Haha

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
Vom....why would you put ice in a smoothie?

Also I'm dying at the massage gun after a walk...A WALK

• Haha

annamum2

She hasn't a clue. If she wants to lose weight she needs to count calories and look at her portion size. Not eat and drink mountains of what she thinks is healthy food. No doubt she'll have a protein Yoghurt aswell coz ya know protein is important.
Funny thing is she should have a clue ! This isn't her first, second or even third time to want to loose weight and it's not something that has happened just since she had kids. Read these two old posts, she knows what she needs to do, she just doesn't seem to want to do it. That picture in the white dress, after loosing 3 stone. I think that's how she thinks she will look if she keeps up the manic walking and multiple gym sessions when clearly that's not working because she's not loosing weight.

She started off heavily overweight, speaking from my own experience when you are that overweight and start eating healthier and moving a bit more those first couple of stone literally fall right off you. I mean you could easily loose 5lbs in the first week alone so it makes no sense that her weight has stayed the same. None.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 31