Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is 2 girls in my gym wearing womens best they both say they are good quality the girls always looks stylish i know the gyms not a place to for style but a nice workout set is nice the girls i see would influence me more than she ever could she makes everything new look old and scruffy its rotten. Having kids is no excuse ive 2 kids a 5 &6 yr old my youngest is in preschool i still have time to wash and wear clean clothes not being a mammy marytar at all but its not hard to be clean and brush your hair that bun she wears makes me feel sick
I agree ! Even working out at home I like nice matching gym gear! Even dressed down I try look put together ! She is a scruffy looking 99% of the time , I stick my hair up in a bun too but nothing like the dildo on her head plus she actually admits not showering after the gym that turns my stomach.

Reactions: 12
I agree ! Even working out at home I like nice matching gym gear! Even dressed down I try look put together ! She is a scruffy looking 99% of the time , I stick my hair up in a bun too but nothing like the dildo on her head plus she actually admits not showering after the gym that turns my stomach.
The not showering is 🤢 i couldnt shower immediately after the gym last week as i had to do something and then get kids from school it was 2 hrs after the gym before i could shower and i felt disgusting and i was frozen solid from the sweat and cool down i dont know how she does it its vile.

Reactions: 18
Am I imagining it but did she say th at she would have a competition for the hotel?

Reactions: 15
It looks like that hotel have been on an influencer spree if you check their saved stories "Be Our Guest"
Typical though because some of the guests actually did stories and talked about the hotel or little reels on the hotel. Half of the stories they got from Grace were pictures of either her or her and Chris. So grabby it would make you ill.

She did say she'd do a giveaway on a story, maybe it'll go live today or next week maybe she's probably wrecked from her night away

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Grace does want to lose between 4-5 stone, she said it herself at one point. Don't know her current weight but if she's 5"8 and weighed 100kg, she could do with losing at least 25kgs.

Either way, each to their own as long as you're happy and healthy it really doesn't matter. The issue is Grace talks about it and clearly wants to lose weight for this wedding, that's why it's being brought up
She will b
I’d say a lot of it is smoke and mirrors at this stage. She shows snippets of her walks but as you said is able to record herself speaking and rambling into her phone when she is so prob isn’t waking long or fast enough. Who knows how many times she’s even doing it a week cos those stories and videos or shots of her Fitbit could be from any time. She’s been in the gym since July but we know is bottom of the class as per Jen’s stories here and there so prob isn’t making a huge effort or exerting herself either. Also seen by her fitbit active zone pic. She’s (stupidly!) admitting herself the scales haven’t moved once which is actually almost impossible if she WAS working out and exercising that much. Then we have the lunacy of apparently only just realising recently that portion size and calorie tracking are important for weight loss and that protein exists. Her photoshopped pics are no more than an attempt to delude herself and everyone else further and get some sort of instant validation that she isn’t getting anywhere else cos she just isn’t reaching her weight loss goal. It’s all a bit sad really. She’d give Trisha a run for her money with the dishonesty, disordered eating and weight loss journey nonsense at this stage. She’d be better off just not posting about it but sure then what would she have to post about or “influence” ?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
she will be looking for a collab with a clinic in turkey next !!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How about we have out own little competition to see when she does actually get round to doing whatever she was paid to do by the hotel??
Well she'd want to do something quick. Her engagement is beyond shocking at this stage. Not even 1k likes and 3 comments - 2 of them are spam. Could she not just please give it up, the long slow death of her 'insta-career' is painful.

Reactions: 12
Every knows they are big Game of thrones fans. Eh whattt. She couldn’t even be arsed to say where the museum was!! People who don’t know where it is would be thinking it’s in Belfast. It’s not it’s in the Boulevard in Banbridge. She’s just so lazy with her posts it’s pitiful.

Reactions: 28
Every knows they are big Game of thrones fans. Eh whattt. She couldn’t even be arsed to say where the museum was!! People who don’t know where it is would be thinking it’s in Belfast. It’s not it’s in the Boulevard in Banbridge. She’s just so lazy with her posts it’s pitiful.
Its desperate. Once she says she was somewhere or posted herself wearing a brand, its job done in her eyes. Never gives information on price, experience, value, fit, location, etc. How brands continue to work with her is baffling. I mean she showed us very little of that hotel considering it was a freebie. I know as much about it as I did before....nada. #grabbygowl

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Suggestion

Grabby gowl, always a scowl, doesn’t shower after the gym must smell foul

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Its desperate. Once she says she was somewhere or posted herself wearing a brand, its job done in her eyes. Never gives information on price, experience, value, fit, location, etc. How brands continue to work with her is baffling. I mean she showed us very little of that hotel considering it was a freebie. I know as much about it as I did before....nada. #grabbygowl
Was she gifted tickets to it? I love GOT, hubby not at all but I looked into the prices and it's 40 pounds for adults which is a bit rich for my blood 😅
Like I'm sure it's a great experience and probably worth it but it's still expensive and then to get kids minded and stay in a hotel.. but Grace the number 1 fan of the show who (correct me if I'm wrong) has not mentioned it before now. It would sicken your bollox.

Reactions: 15
The not showering is 🤢 i couldnt shower immediately after the gym last week as i had to do something and then get kids from school it was 2 hrs after the gym before i could shower and i felt disgusting and i was frozen solid from the sweat and cool down i dont know how she does it its vile.
You're assuming she actually sweats...😜

I'm the same, even a quick shower to rinse the sweat off if I don't have time to wash and dry my hair. The very rare time like yourself it's not possible, I am stinking and freezing until I get into it!🤢🙈

Reactions: 3
Even the picture she posted from outside it was shite. All I could see was a zebra crossing and a Starbucks coffee!

How can one person be so consistently bad at their job

Reactions: 14
Not defending her but she said Chris was a fan of Game of Thrones when they went to that glamping trip last year or the year before as it was somewhere near where they filmed!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.