Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Il probably be ate for saying this and I’m not fat shaming and I know she’s entitled to wear what she wants but I’m going to say it anyway to point out the fact she is delusional when it comes to her size, she’s probably one of the bigger girls in the gym photo and she’s the only one wearing skimpy clothes in the midst of winter.. I genuinely don’t believe she sees what we see, she sees a size or two bigger than what she wants to be when in reality It’s more than that
Your right she cannot dress for her size also anyone would look tit in that outfit the cut of it it looks all washed out and dirty.
Considering the amount of free gym gear she’s given why on earth would you leave the house like that. It boils down to laziness.
To lazy to pick out a fresh FREE set

Reactions: 12
Ok... show of hands.. who cannot unsee the butch lesbian in Chris since someone said it here??? It's uncanny. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Back to the dog , Jesus it's like she is trolling us here and feeding us material . Not back to your kids no grace🙄🙄🙄 prob cause the dog is prob happier to see her then the kids 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not the best advertisement for WB.

Them shorts look like they’re cutting off her circulation. You can’t photoshop your way out of this one Greasy.

No doubt after this picture Grease will be taking to the bed for a few days🙄
No wonder she has an angry growler with wearing anything that tight. Sorry, I just had to say it, any opportunity I get to use angry growler I pounce on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Stand up on the couch there and take a picture of me with the dog and I’ll use the caption always by my side ... again!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I t
Il probably be ate for saying this and I’m not fat shaming and I know she’s entitled to wear what she wants but I’m going to say it anyway to point out the fact she is delusional when it comes to her size, she’s probably one of the bigger girls in the gym photo and she’s the only one wearing skimpy clothes in the midst of winter.. I genuinely don’t believe she sees what we see, she sees a size or two bigger than what she wants to be when in reality It’s more than that
For me whats shocking is the amount of free gym gear she has and she looks like that is shocking. If she has the confidence for shorts fair play but she could look half decent in a nice set and be a walking advertisement like shes supposed to be for womens best. She takes zero pride in her apperance influencer or not it takes little effort to be clean and dressed decent even leggings and hoodie but she manages to make that look filthy

Reactions: 16
I refuse to “fat shame” her in a way…but you do end up commenting on her clothes/size etc because she’s projected such a false ideology of how she actually appears that nobody knows what she actually looks like… so when there’s an unedited pic posted there’s a shock because it’s just nothing like how you’d expect her to look

Just wish she’d own it, she’d be so much more relatable if she came on saying I’m struggling with loss I’m in the gym but finding it hard etc…rather than posting edited pics and saying she’s working her arse off. It drives commentary on her size and shape and then she leaves herself wide open for criticism

The OITNB comments on kips have me howling though, can’t unsee it now.

Reactions: 12
Not the best advertisement for WB.

Them shorts look like they’re cutting off her circulation. You can’t photoshop your way out of this one Greasy.

No doubt after this picture Grease will be taking to the bed for a few days🙄
I will say it again there is absolutely no need to wear such crappy sports bras just no need ... furthermore there is also no way she is doing what she claims to be in the gym and walking as there isn't even a hint of any form of tone...

I t
For me whats shocking is the amount of free gym gear she has and she looks like that is shocking. If she has the confidence for shorts fair play but she could look half decent in a nice set and be a walking advertisement like shes supposed to be for womens best. She takes zero pride in her apperance influencer or not it takes little effort to be clean and dressed decent even leggings and hoodie but she manages to make that look filthy
For the amount of free time she has to herself, the fact that she has no job, doesn't clean her house, spends time getting nails, hair etc done, she is on a daily basis so scruffy. She posts to a supposed 168k followers looking manky.

• Haha
Amazing the difference some photoshopping can make !

Jen commenting "gorgeous" on the grid post ! Like WTF, she knows Grace looks nothing like that.
The more I look at that gym pic the more I think it looks like she has a problem with her thyroid.

Reactions: 2
Theres a part of me that’s starting to feel a bit sorry for her now, there’s literally no wedding talk at all for someone getting married soon, think she’s going to have a breakdown before the wedding…Because it’s not going to be what she thinks it will be in her head

Reactions: 11
For the amount of free time she has to herself, the fact that she has no job, doesn't clean her house, spends time getting nails, hair etc done, she is on a daily basis so scruffy. She posts to a supposed 168k followers looking manky.
There is 2 girls in my gym wearing womens best they both say they are good quality the girls always looks stylish i know the gyms not a place to for style but a nice workout set is nice the girls i see would influence me more than she ever could she makes everything new look old and scruffy its rotten. Having kids is no excuse ive 2 kids a 5 &6 yr old my youngest is in preschool i still have time to wash and wear clean clothes not being a mammy marytar at all but its not hard to be clean and brush your hair that bun she wears makes me feel sick

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.