Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her soup looks like pureed pears I used to make for my kids when they started solids.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Oh!! I’m honoured!! Finally! I got my name in…half in..but that’ll do 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just showed her "soup" to someone who is a chef and asked what they thought it was.... Apple puree was their guess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Girls my stomach is physically turning thinking of her sweaty undercarriage in those bet on gym clothes 😷🤢 and she wonders why she has a crusty gee walking around in sweaty gym gear honestly Grace sort it out hun

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I love the title but kinda devo undercarriage didn’t feature 😂😂 there’s anyways the next thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she’s not burning loads of calories or getting into a high heart rate zone, I wonder is it because the class is just too advanced for her level of fitness. I can go for a decent walk and cycle but I can’t do burpees and things like that, I just don’t have that type of fitness so if I went to a class like the ones she is doing, I’d be totally out of my depth and wouldn’t be able to do half the exercises!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
3CFB8095-1508-4199-8D38-217B1BD00590.jpeg

Still buying followers, still dropping numbers

If she follows form wallet will come out on Sunday

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.