Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Giz the goss

Am I the only bitch that doesn't feel one bit sorry for her? She knows what to do, she's done it before on slimming world. She's too greedy to say no and too lazy to actually try.

She's delusional if she thinks she will fit into the boho style dress. She needs a cup of cop the fcuk on and get a dress that suits her actual size. March is soon approaching and she won't change much by then.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Clownface21

Sorry I so don't agree that there "is nothing wrong with her" she is morbidly obese and very very unhealthy. So yes there is something wrong with that. She is high risk of type 2 diabetes and heart disease. That's not ok in your 30s! She is walking herself into all sorts of health problems. There is something seriously off with her. She has to be a serious over eater to be that size considering she goes to the gym that much.
So sick of everyone saying she should own her size sorry she shouldnt its dangerous!
Jesus she is nowhere near morbidly obese good god. I had 2 kids and workout 4 days a week my weight is not where i want to be and im up amd down eating comments like this would make me feel that unless im a size 6 im unhealthy and at risk of a bloody heartattack. Call her out on shady work but saying shes morbidly obese is just ridiculous. I agree she photoshops and shows her best angles but who dosent show the best angles . Those gym shorts are horrendous she has some confidence . Her content is gone to the dogs i cant for the life of me figure out what shes trying to be influencer wise shes lucky she still has the numbers she has as an influencer shes absolutely lazy and boring .

Reactions: 43

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Chris with his belt buckle open saying he has a hidden agenda 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 Really wish I hadn’t seen that before breakfast

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I personally think crisps has little respect for grease. She puts on a creepy sing song voice when she records him and its so uncomfortable to watch. She just comes across so spoiled and cringe I can't actually stomach her anymore. Also,walking the dogs in hot pants while the little lad is in crèche just its all wrong very pointless. I've two the same age and honestly the 5 yo is just hilarious shes missing out on fun times. I'm no mammy hero just I'm enjoying the ages of mine very much this last year. Defo getting easier.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

annamum2

Her soup looks like pureed pears I used to make for my kids when they started solids.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Ah lads this thread is more craic than poor FBG posts! In case anyone is UNAWARE this is Tattle not the Woke bible for the uninitiated! And if anyone wants to say Faces husbands is a butch lesbian, go for it, that’s what YOU signed up for, to read things away from the norm!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Thump

VIP Member
Nope not health advice just facts. Grace's whole life revolves around her problem with her weight. Every single day so I would say she is very bothered by it.
The last time I checked an opinion was still allowed here? Feel free to disagree it absolutely makes zero difference to me.
She’s not automatically unhealthy because she’s overweight and slim people aren’t automatically healthy because they are slim. And you are excessively concerned about the weight of a stranger on the internet. That’s just facts too but it’s a bit weird.

Reactions: 37