Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grease and her ‘diet’ should be thankful that she only got one little free pizza, and not the chicken wings, large pizza and wedges that So Boozy Suzy got… 😏
Convenient that she didn't post the rest of the delivery... she done it with the no alcohol wine too... didn't show the box of handmade chocolates..

Iike why did four star send her stuff.. jesus wept

Reactions: 11
What is the problem with clearly stating that something is gifted. She got a free pizza, which is just great when you're on a dieh. The teeny tiny #gifted underneath.
I just DO NOT know what their problem is saying it's # gifted or #ad. Why why why are they always trying to sneak it in somewhere.
Like what is the issue???? I'm genuinely stumped by this, are they embarrassed????

Reactions: 33
Grace can look lovely when she actually gets it right with hair/make up and outfit. I’d hope when trying on and choosing her wedding dress she wasn’t hyped up and told she looks great in something that just doesn’t suit her.

But I genuinely think she places so much importance on weight/the scales/body size that it’s going to overshadow the entire day, regardless of actually whether she looks good or not. If she’s not made any progress in terms of the scales (no shaming here, she’s admitted it herself) in the few months she’s been on this latest journey, unless something changes drastically now, she won’t see any change before the wedding. I’d hate for any bride to not feel the best on their big day, but she’s bringing all this on herself.

Reactions: 7
What is the problem with clearly stating that something is gifted. She got a free pizza, which is just great when you're on a dieh. The teeny tiny #gifted underneath.
I just DO NOT know what their problem is saying it's # gifted or #ad. Why why why are they always trying to sneak it in somewhere.
Like what is the issue???? I'm genuinely stumped by this, are they embarrassed????
I worked with a girl and she basically believed that if nobody saw her eating something then the calories didn't count. She was literally a closet eater. Find her in the filing room stuffing her face away from everyone. Maybe Grace is the same in that if its #gifted or #ad then the cals don't count so it doesn't have to be declared 🤔 either that or she's just a sneaky, gluttonous free rider that'd eat 💩 off a spoon of it was free.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Years ago she said she didn't like tagging things as gifted because she didn’t want followers to be jealous of how much free stuff she got

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Years ago she said she didn't like tagging things as gifted because she didn’t want followers to be jealous of how much free stuff she got
The words Jealous and Grace should never be used in the same sentence! It's laughable that she would even think that. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am I the only witch that doesn't feel one bit sorry for her? She knows what to do, she's done it before on slimming world. She's too greedy to say no and too lazy to actually try.

She's delusional if she thinks she will fit into the boho style dress. She needs a cup of cop the fcuk on and get a dress that suits her actual size. March is soon approaching and she won't change much by then.
I don't feel sorry for her either.
She is manipulative, she whinges and cries and plays the baby to everyone around her and she is pandered to.

She is tit at her job, looks for a clap on the back and praise for doing basic tasks.
She is a grown ass woman like the rest of us who needs to take responsibility for her own life.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t feel sorry for her. Anyone can be healthy and loose weight if that’s what they want. She chooses the easier route. Insta has afforded her an easy life and she has no concept of hard work, commitment etc.
She’s bone idle

I’ll add to my post
And this is not meant to derail but after grace mentioning she’s seeing no movement on the scale.

I was hovering about 2kg above my average weight I’m active and healthy so unlike me to be carrying any extra weight.
In one month with simply focusing on my workouts and eating well, not denying myself anything nice. Still Ate out, still had the odd scone.

I’ve lost weight 1.2kg
I’ve lost body fat
Gained muscle

So when grace says she sees no movement it’s because she isn’t working at her goals at all. It’s that simple:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What will she do if Zuckerberg pulls Facebook and Instagram from Europe!! His bestie Liz Reany May get on to him!!

Reactions: 6
Asleep in a cheese coma somewhere.

The Princess and the Protein, a thrilling new 21st century take of the classic Princess and the Pea. Focusing on an influencer's insatiable desire to sleep, eat, and look fantastic, will a cube of cheddar under an Emma mattress keep this Princess awake?

Spoiler; no.

• Haha
Reactions: 96
The Princess and the Protein, a thrilling new 21st century take of the classic Princess and the Pea. Focusing on an influencer's insatiable desire to sleep, eat, and look fantastic, will a cube of cheddar under an Emma mattress keep this Princess awake?

Spoiler; no.
Bravo. You have won the Internet today 🙌😅😅😅😅

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t feel sorry for her. Anyone can be healthy and loose weight if that’s what they want. She chooses the easier route. Insta has afforded her an easy life and she has no concept of hard work, commitment etc.
She’s bone idle

I’ll add to my post
And this is not meant to derail but after grace mentioning she’s seeing no movement on the scale.

I was hovering about 2kg above my average weight I’m active and healthy so unlike me to be carrying any extra weight.
In one month with simply focusing on my workouts and eating well, not denying myself anything nice. Still Ate out, still had the odd scone.

I’ve lost weight 1.2kg
I’ve lost body fat
Gained muscle

So when grace says she sees no movement it’s because she isn’t working at her goals at all. It’s that simple:
Yes agree. A month ago I realised I was stone over for my height so started eating better , still have treats but smaller and less offen and work out a few times a week. Have lost 6 pounds. You need to break a sweat to loose weight. Other wise waiters / nurses would be stuck thin! They are 12 hrs on their feet walking around. If my partner wasnt working a steady job but was going for brunches and walks I wouldn’t be too happy . But then they have a nice house and goes out a lot so must be some decent money coming in?!

Reactions: 3
You need to break a sweat to loose weight. Other wise waiters / nurses would be stuck thin! They are 12 hrs on their feet walking around.

I don't understand this at all, or maybe I've misinterpreted the point you're making.

You don't "need to break a sweat to lose weight" - you need to break a sweat if you want to build fitness and stamina, but to lose weight, no.

Grace appears to be a classic example of working out to give herself something to do, but it does little for you shape/weight wise if you're not looking at what you eat.

Reactions: 15
You need to break a sweat to loose weight. Other wise waiters / nurses would be stuck thin! They are 12 hrs on their feet walking around.
What does this mean?
You can loose weight without breaking a sweat. I hate exercise, but can successfully lose weight through proper calorie control/diet.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.