Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she wearing a waist trainer in the women's best gym gear ad , it's so obvious , she should say " I love to wear a waist trainer" she might get a Collab for that too 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you zoom on the grid post you can’t see where the tops ends and the shorts start.

Reactions: 3
Is she wearing a minimiser bra or something? Her boobs look like they are painfully flattened into her chest. I'm so confused.

Also genuinely thought the grid pic before i clicked on it was a pregnancy announcement. The way she standing holding her overspill in for dear life with her back arched and her tummy pushed out just looked like it was a "Sienna is going to be a big sis" post.
I thought it was a pregnancy announcement too 🤐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Story on left vs grid on right in both pics. I mean come on! Grace 🙄 Of the same outfit at the same time : How can she accept the “looking amazing” comments.
Her face looks like it’s getting bigger, has she still not got a grasp on the portion sizes. Could be the whole outfit making her look much bigger

Reactions: 6
The colour of that women’s best gear is godawful. I haven’t seen one nice colour in all the people who are Brand Ambassadors for it. The pink is horrific.

Reactions: 9
I honestly just feel sorry for her at this stage. I remember when she first had Sienna and started dieting, I started one at the same time, and loved her honesty at how hard she was finding it being overweight, she was so motivated. I remember Jen sitting in the car with her and not wanting to be shown on her stories as she didn’t feel comfortable with herself. Fast forward to now and I’ve lost 11 stone and grace just seems to be on a rollercoaster of gaining weight, and losing followers.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
How's many journeys is Grace on? Fat freezing, fanny blasting, brow beatin, gym going, step chasing, protein eatin, bowl bashin, soul searchin, cup fillin, coffee drinkin, wedding preppin. And this is just me mindlessly dumping here, if I put any thought into this I could get 1000 more 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 65
How's many journeys is Grace on? Fat freezing, fanny blasting, brow beatin, gym going, step chasing, protein eatin, bowl bashin, soul searchin, cup fillin, coffee drinkin, wedding preppin. And this is just me mindlessly dumping here, if I put any thought into this I could get 1000 more 😂
I read and sang this to the tune of Billy Joels we didn't start the fire 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I read and sang this to the tune of Billy Joels we didn't start the fire 🤣
🎶Grace, she starts a journey,
But she never ends it, most times she just forgets it.
Grace, she starts a journey,
No, she didn't like it so she stops and fails it 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 46
The randomness of a dog and a child in the picture. What about the cat?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.