Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that & flew over here to comment, you bet me to it! 🤣 If I was standing behind her, it be ripping that her sweat would be flying onto me! Gross, gross, GROSS!!! 🤮🤮
Her hair is in a hun bun 99% of the time, whhhhhy would should choose the gym at the time to wear a pony tail?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh, I know it's not the easy way out, but going by Graces past, anything that looks easy and a quick fix, never thinking of post surgery and the hard work entailed on the other side of surgery.
Similar to people that think having a C-section is the easy way out, when in fact it's a major operation. There are always plebs who never think of consequences!

Ahhhh surely she couldn’t be considering surgery this close to her wedding?
Is the wedding not in July?

Reactions: 4
I actually can’t get over the both of them in that video? Is it a dumbbell thruster, is it an overhead dumbbell squat, is it a one hand snatch, who can tell and yes that reflects more on the gym than them. Seems like the goal is just to move as fast as possible to burn as many calories as possible without focusing on form or weight, my back is in bits looking at them 😂 and Grace particularly having to put her hand on her thigh to help her “get back up” doesn’t look good..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Like I get they're possibly doing an amrap or finisher, but that doesn't mean duck form out the window, it means do as many as possible in the timeframe with good form....

Reactions: 3
I’ve 2nd hand embarrassment from that video it baffles me this gym she goes too isn’t cheap how have none of the trainers said anything to her or corrected her with that ridiculous way she’s “exercising” surely she pays these enough money every month and for not to be losing weight and 1 inch after a month shouldn’t be normal? Why is she bothering to waste money on this place I think whoever said she’s using this as an excuse for now to show she’s “trying” and then will go down the surgery route

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The pony tail swinging back and forth, pure attention seeking... She has a hun bun 90% of the time, why not doing this exercise.

She is trying to keep pace with Jen, I've said here before that I think she is in competition with Jen in her head.
'I whip my hair back and forth' has to make the new thread title!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whippin me hair all over de place, not losin weight cuz I can't stop stuffin me face!

• Haha
Reactions: 78
A girl I used to work with goes to that gym and it cost her €120/month. That was 3 years ago so not sure if it’s gone up since then

• Wow
Reactions: 3
A lot of the “gyms” that are more aimed towards group training are more expensive. Often it’s classes all the time with no free use of the gym floor otherwise.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.