Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoopyLou77

I've started the noom programme and am enjoying it so far. Its basically calorie counting, with your daily budget dependant on your activity levels. Like Grace, I need to lose weight so am focusing on my diet as a priority with some daily walking added in.

I think Grace would see better results following a plan that focuses on her eating habits rather than unsustainable exercise programmes . Saying that, I genuinely think she looks much better these days.... more energised and less bloated. So good for her.

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
So Chris goes to football and she goes for a walk. Ok fair enough, both kids are in bed. Still weird but ok.
Genuine question, can you lose inches but gain weight?
I listened back a few times because I thought they seriously aren’t out at the same time and I think she said Chris is IN from football training so she was going in her walk

Irishmammy

Funny thing is she should have a clue ! This isn't her first, second or even third time to want to loose weight and it's not something that has happened just since she had kids. Read these two old posts, she knows what she needs to do, she just doesn't seem to want to do it. That picture in the white dress, after loosing 3 stone. I think that's how she thinks she will look if she keeps up the manic walking and multiple gym sessions when clearly that's not working because she's not loosing weight.

She started off heavily overweight, speaking from my own experience when you are that overweight and start eating healthier and moving a bit more those first couple of stone literally fall right off you. I mean you could easily loose 5lbs in the first week alone so it makes no sense that her weight has stayed the same. None.
She’s not acting big framed st all , her frame is quite small for her height . Honestly she looks better in the before pic were she is wearing jeans .

Gerry o

VIP Member
1. alert to injustice in society, especially racism.

This is the dictionary definition of woke. Tell me how that’s a bad thing?

Call Grace out on photoshopping and shoddy work by all means and if it makes people feel better then diss her appearance til the cows come home. Just keep in mind, you never know who else is reading here that’s struggling with body image so your “hilarious” comments may be doing a lot more harm than you realise.
Not trying to moderate, just appealing to people to be a bit sound.
People on here have eluded to the fact that she looks dirty and depression must be the reason🤷‍♀️Surely that’s not a proper assumption to make I didn’t actually make any comment about her personally or her weight my comment was about Chris and the fact he looks very feminine as has been brought up on many an occasion here and that’s the truth
Like when has anyone here being sound 😅 you need to re read all the pages here!

People on here have eluded to the fact that she looks dirty and depression must be the reason🤷‍♀️Surely that’s not a proper assumption to make I didn’t actually make any comment about her personally or her weight my comment was about Chris and the fact he looks very feminine as has been brought up on many an occasion here and that’s the truth
Like when has anyone here being sound 😅 you need to re read all the pages here!
Sorry and what was my hilarious comment??!