Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, thatโ€™s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The face on sienna is life ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

She's as bored of her tit as the rest of us ๐Ÿ™ƒ

"With the gals" que awkward pose with the child and the dog is miles away.

Ah stop
What's with the word gals or galentines duck off Grace your not 12 and get a decent padded sports bra with support.... it will take the knockers out from under your pits ...
Sorry but she is a pleb.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Another awfully put together advert. I swear she's getting worse ๐Ÿ˜‚

She's also definitely wearing a waist trainer of some description.

Reactions: 16
Sheโ€™s like RAW coddle

A loose mickey

A fresh bandaid

Sheโ€™s serving major heeby jeebies with that lewk

But Iโ€™ll tell you something she has some confidence wearing that!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Reminds me of when they make sausages and they shoot it out of that machine into the kind of "skin" tube.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OK, I'm confused... As I usually am looking at Grace's posts. Sienna is not wearing Womens Best, so why is she in the post??

Adding, she looks so cute in the picture.

Reactions: 7
At first I thought she was naked ๐Ÿ˜… you would need not to have a pick on you to feel comfortable in it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Standing with the hands backwards on her hips like an old time washer woman standing up from the washboard to stretch her back.
Who in this life ever stands or poses like that? Hands on hips ok, but backwards?
Is it a trick to make you look smaller? Not sure itโ€™s workin.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just want to know how sheโ€™s going out in the boxers/shorts the last month!! I walk every day and Iโ€™m wearing leggings with yoga pants over them ๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 9
Story on left vs grid on right in both pics. I mean come on! Grace ๐Ÿ™„ Of the same outfit at the same time : How can she accept the โ€œlooking amazingโ€ comments.
Is she wearing a minimiser bra or something? Her boobs look like they are painfully flattened into her chest. I'm so confused.

Also genuinely thought the grid pic before i clicked on it was a pregnancy announcement. The way she standing holding her overspill in for dear life with her back arched and her tummy pushed out just looked like it was a "Sienna is going to be a big sis" post.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.