Faces by Grace #51 Gettin steps in, flah to de mah, that’s me only content apart from de dog ridin de cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The heatless curl thing is supposed to ideally be left on overnight or at the very least a few hours, and used with product. That has done sweet duck all to your hair Grace and they will fall out in 20 mins.

Honestly I wonder can she get any lazier and I am constantly suprised she manages to out do do her own laziness...

Just curl your fuckin hair you lazy sod.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't be dealing with the nellie oleson vibes tonight

All the free hair products she has and expects curls to last after half an hr with nothing in the hair. Even I know its gonna be straight the second she leaves the house.. She was just too lazy to do it properly.

Reactions: 9
For god sake throw some hairspray into it at least!!! It’ll be back to the ratty ends straight hair in 5 mins!
Also, isn’t it amazing that her make up looks best when she actually puts feck all on at all

Reactions: 7
Ah bless, must be her first night out this month. God love her, she gets so little time to herself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why did she pretend to be happy with the hair, you’d get the same ‘wave’ twirling it with your finger.. she could have just laughed and said feck it I’ll try again when I have more time

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wish there was an eeeek reaction to the above posts. So obvious she made a hames of it as usual but she's trying to pretend its great. I know it's been said above but Jesus Christ girl, just stop. I'm on bed rest after an operation and my life is more exciting, and trust me, that's saying something 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You just know that child like dress just barely skims her arse.

Reactions: 15
I thought she looked lovely in her video. I think for a girls night in it was a nice effort. I thought she looked pretty

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I thought she looked lovely in her video. I think for a girls night in it was a nice effort. I thought she looked pretty
I thought her makeup was lovey too but she was filtered so who knows what she really looked like

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.