Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ems_F55

VIP Member
This is the most British post of all time 😂
Well they didn’t come to Belfast this year and I’ve booked tickets for mum, me and daughter for next Feb. They better not dance to Grange Hill or casualty or any BBC theme tune!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Ems_F55

VIP Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLES!

Daily catch up will ensue shortly (thank god you’ve all been quiet) but we HAVE to discuss Pierre’s girlfriend soft launch contract he has with PSG. I know we’re not about the wag life but I am CREASED that he’s launched a girlfriend in the exact same way two years in a row.

GO ON GASLY, GIVE US NOTHING! 👏👏👏
What did I miss???

Reactions: 1

OOps2022

VIP Member
I'm trying to catch up on the drunkenness, but I probably won't be able too 😂
Gonna put on some good music and write a little tonight I think, and just see where my train of thoughts takes me 😂
what are you writing Minttu?

should be we ready to read both your and Stephen's book around the same time (I am ready, just sayin') :D

but seriously, enjoy whatever you are writing :)

• Haha

Bobby1743

VIP Member
I can’t even keep water down right now 😭 But my friend just dropped off some of her anti-nausea meds so I’m hoping they kick in soon! 😭

Thanks beaut! 💕 Hope I’m alive for work tomorrow cos I’m now the only nurse! 🙃

This made me laugh so much I nearly vomited again 🤣🤣
Hope you feel better soon!

• Heart

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Short video of Charles and Carlos (interview was during the Dutch GP) Carlos will standing at a bar during a party. Charles dances ( just like my 3 year old nephew🤣)

Minttu

VIP Member
😂 I don't even feel truly informed enough to have a political discussion of any substance.

Enjoy the walk.
I'm just pointing out the obvious, standing on the outside 😅
But I do feel like I do have a good understanding of politics and that I can use that to discuss it 😅 I also have the insight to see that even though the Norwegian tax system is really good, it wouldn't work as well in other countries.