F1 Chatter #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was a massive Nico fan girl I’m now embarrassed to say 😂. It was the hair (Draco Malfoy has a lot to answer for!)
Don’t worry, I had a Nico phase too, I’m not proud of it🤷🏻‍♀️especially as a Lewis fan it feels a bit like a betrayal😂😭

Reactions: 4
Will properly catch up shortly but the latest AT All Access is out and it made me cry cos hormones and Yukierre coming to an end 🥺

Also let’s appreciate Pierre Hamelin getting out of his toxic French relationship too 😂💪

1665843459016.png

Also “don‘t touch my nipple, I hate that” ended me 😂 And Pierre cracking up at Yuki saying the bus was small 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Will properly catch up shortly but the latest AT All Access is out and it made me cry cos hormones and Yukierre coming to an end 🥺

Also let’s appreciate Pierre Hamelin getting out of his toxic French relationship too 😂💪

View attachment 1652457

Also “don‘t touch my nipple, I hate that” ended me 😂 And Pierre cracking up at Yuki saying the bus was small 😂
I watched it earlier this morning when I had to catch up on work. Actually did cry during Pierre's speech. Don't even know why as I don't think it was super emotional.

Pierre's reaction to Yuki's complaints about the bus is hilarious. Yuki is bemused. No idea why Pierre is laughing so much.

Also, just saw that Lewis is out jogging in San Francisco. My husband just left there. Totally would have sent him out looking for him . Though there is no danger of him being out running at 6am 😆

Wrong day admin 😂😂

Didn't see your comment and was about to question my sanity as I knew his number was 16 because of his birthday 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hope you’ve all had a lovely Saturday so far! Hasn’t it been surprisingly nice to not have any racing action? I think we all needed this after last weekend! Enjoy the wedding @aac_124 and don’t do anything I wouldn’t do… which isn’t much!

@Blablabla29 can I just say I can‘t believe you’ve only got into F1 recently because your knowledge is TOP TIER. You are my new fan inspiration 🥰

Also all these guys that are messing you ladies about can seriously get in THE BIN. You’re all so fabulous, beautiful and talented and deserve the world. Please none of you settle for being someone’s option. You’re worth so much more than that. Kind regards, Your resident nun :rolleyes:

This TikTok sums up my love life since hitting 30.

ALERT
For @aidil and everyone who needs it, there are gifs of THE arm

This was THE best thing to wake up to this morning FYI. Especially after I had some lovely dreams 😂

I watched it earlier this morning when I had to catch up on work. Actually did cry during Pierre's speech. Don't even know why as I don't think it was super emotional.
SAME! He did seem a little teary at the start which is what set me off. I also loved the pettiness of him bringing up how his water wasn’t working at his first F1 race 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Don’t worry, I had a Nico phase too, I’m not proud of it🤷🏻‍♀️especially as a Lewis fan it feels a bit like a betrayal😂😭
We all had a Nico phase. When he was a pretty blonde twinky guy. Not the botoxed villain era he is in now.

• Haha
Hope you’ve all had a lovely Saturday so far! Hasn’t it been surprisingly nice to not have any racing action? I think we all needed this after last weekend! Enjoy the wedding @aac_124 and don’t do anything I wouldn’t do… which isn’t much!

@Blablabla29 can I just say I can‘t believe you’ve only got into F1 recently because your knowledge is TOP TIER. You are my new fan inspiration 🥰

Also all these guys that are messing you ladies about can seriously get in THE BIN. You’re all so fabulous, beautiful and talented and deserve the world. Please none of you settle for being someone’s option. You’re worth so much more than that. Kind regards, Your resident nun :rolleyes:

This TikTok sums up my love life since hitting 30.

This was THE best thing to wake up to this morning FYI. Especially after I had some lovely dreams 😂

SAME! He did seem a little teary at the start which is what set me off. I also loved the pettiness of him bringing up how his water wasn’t working at his first F1 race 😂
Thanks aidil having an amazing day so far just want dinner now 😂❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7

View attachment 1652457

oooh, I finally got to my computer, should now be doing other things but I am totally watching this vid now

I hope you've all had a great Saturday. :love:

Reactions: 6
Ok, with many real life interruptions I finally watched the whole AT vid, lovely Yukierre!
All I have to say is that there will be too many farewell parties after Abu Dhabi race and I wish for us all that each of them will be attended by at least one person who would politely film something and post it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart

View attachment 1652457

God bless Yukierre. Just the sweetest pairing on the grid. Will miss them so much but hopefully we have brief reunions at future press conferences.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh girls I'm very drunk yet again 😂 went out at 4pm and already back home BUT I've been drinking 9% beer so it caught up with me 🥴 gonna make some toast and catch up on everything! 💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh girls I'm very drunk yet again 😂 went out at 4pm and already back home BUT I've been drinking 9% beer so it caught up with me 🥴 gonna make some toast and catch up on everything! 💕
I'm trying to catch up on the drunkenness, but I probably won't be able too 😂
Gonna put on some good music and write a little tonight I think, and just see where my train of thoughts takes me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Gonna put on some good music and write a little tonight I think, and just see where my train of thoughts takes me 😂
Love that I’m having a greattttrrtt night min ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
what are you writing Minttu?

should be we ready to read both your and Stephen's book around the same time (I am ready, just sayin') :D

but seriously, enjoy whatever you are writing :)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Love that I’m having a greattttrrtt night min ❤
Sounds like you've found the gin😘 Enjoy the night, and take that handsome fwb of yours to bed tonight, you deserve it ❤

I also love that you call me "min", because in Norwegian that means "mine" 😂❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.