F1 Chatter #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning ladies and Stephen! 😍

I’m so behind on everything and going to fully catch up when I get home this afternoon but hope you all have a wonderful day! 😁

I finally feel a bit better today so here’s some Pierre arm action to celebrate πŸ˜‚

View attachment 1646907
Hi!
mate, this is a good picture πŸ˜†πŸ˜† damn

RIGHT! No need to feel alone Sir, girls (and Stephen) are here for you. Whatever you need just let us know, nothing is too much 🀣
FACTS

I love sensitive Lewis, I wanna hug him πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

I discovered there is Ferrari vid from Suzuka weekend, I swear Carlos is my spirit coffee animal, another vid where he is getting coffee, I have similar face when I get one LOL
also I saw Williams clip for the first time in months, damn Latifi is very enjoyable there (Alex too but this is kind of obvs) now I kind of feel for him that his personality had no opportunity to shine more, he seems like a lovely lad, I wish him well

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hello hello all. I've been mega busy lately. Giving myself a little tattle break as I've submitted my first ever college essay (it's not due until Sunday so I'm glad I got it done early).

Just stopping by, have I missed much?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hello hello all. I've been mega busy lately. Giving myself a little tattle break as I've submitted my first ever college essay (it's not due until Sunday so I'm glad I got it done early).

I'm proud of you for submitting it early! I would never do that, and sat up all night if it was due at 8 the morning after πŸ˜‚
It's actually an easy way of spotting a Norwegian student abroad, they are just using all the time they can up until the last day, and then they sit down and write whatever they need to hand in πŸ˜‚ they'll be out partying and doing everything else other than studying πŸ˜…

There's really nothing new, Helmut is an ass, Max is WDC, Lewis is open about being alone at times(πŸ’š), George has his own bowling shoes, Yuki is showing Pierre all of what Japan has to offer.

So yeah, nothing new or unexpected really.πŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ok I’m back and massively overpacked πŸ˜‚ but that Pierre and Yuki video as offensive to my ears as it is amazing πŸ˜‚

Also I think I may have been watching those Ice bath videos one too many times if this is my targeted Amazon ad
0E0C200D-296E-4B8A-B001-06001EA881E6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Nice to see you back πŸ₯° Well done on submitting early!! I hope college is going well 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah, if anywhere needs super imposing we knew where it is....

*calves, not knob. (Not that I'm saying he's got a big knob obvs :sick:)
I remember someone in the OG threads saying he was shaped like a Dorito and it’s all I’ve been able to see since πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s a NSFW photoshop opportunity there but think we’d need tattle after dark for that πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
oh my dear girls and Stephen, I am having an eventful day, typical life: from unexpected hype to surprises from the other end of the spectrum that need quick intervention. all I can say is that red flags never stop being red flags, and usually one's intuition is right. A story of someone I know from recent days is another proof for me of this today. Always listen to your intuition when it comes to people.

I have a minute to catch my breath and gather my thoughts, so I came here, I hope you are all doing fine, rise and shine, we are all unicorns like LewLew says :)))
I feel like hugging Lewis today (in friendly cuddly fluffy way)

but

Carlos, dios mio, I want to sit in this car while you're driving, what a beauty! :love::love:

d2093390aec204df95f9cb3212ec90736d6bc802.jpg

There’s a NSFW photoshop opportunity there but think we’d need tattle after dark for that πŸ˜‚
I have tattle in dark mode all the time, just sayin' :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.