F1 Chatter #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love F1 drivers laughing videos
Pierre's laugh is the best thing
Max sounds like he has a chesty cough
Lewis sounds sus
I could go on
i love lewisโ€™ laugh, though he does sound like a cartoon villain when he does it.

the noise that carlos makes at 1:21 of that video might be one of my favourite things a driver has ever done (likewise that whole driving with a bowl of milk video) ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I really love Alexโ€™s laugh, itโ€™s so dorky ๐Ÿ˜‚ Heโ€™s like HYUK HYUK HYUK ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
i love lewisโ€™ laugh, though he does sound like a cartoon villain when he does it.

the noise that carlos makes at 1:21 of that video might be one of my favourite things a driver has ever done (likewise that whole driving with a bowl of milk video) ๐Ÿคฃ
ahhhhhhhhhhhhAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (ref the milk video..ICONIC)
Carlos is not afraid to look crazy and I love it

That hyena laugh is brilliant

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
ahhhhhhhhhhhhAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Carlos is not afraid to look crazy and I love it

That hyena laugh is brilliant
he sounds like a pterodactyl!

i love that no one else in the room even reacts to it, heโ€™s just like ๐Ÿ˜ต

itโ€™s one of the most endearing things about carlos to me. he looks like that but he isnโ€™t afraid to be silly or to look silly and commits 10000% to whatever the social media person has told him to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not F1 related but talking of laughs try and make it through this video without laughing ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Checking in ๐Ÿซก

I overheard a conversation at work about shortlisting DJs for an event one of our clients are running (sadly I won't be there because I'm not important enough ๐Ÿฅฒ) and of course KYGO was mentioned... All I could think of was Lando and that damn palm tree necklace. I've never even heard of Kygo until this year and now I swear I see him everywhere.

Maybe they should ask for DJ L-Norris ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
i wish they interacted more (in public at least, i didnโ€™t appreciate the brief streaming era when we had it) - the hi alex, hi alex, HI ALEX is what i imagine hanging out with sharl is like in general ๐Ÿฅน

• Heart
  • Haha
now I really want to see it! :LOL::LOL:
There is always someone to share it even if it has been deleted ๐Ÿ˜‰

Screenshot_20221011-221306_Twitter.jpg

Not F1 related but talking of laughs try and make it through this video without laughing ๐Ÿ˜‚

I found this video the other day and was cry laughing for at least 30 minutes ๐Ÿคฃ
I still don't understand why french tv decided to film a talk show about that ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

this will be my go to vid now for curing bad mood, I am laughing crying :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: these people are amazing

Thank you TikTok for putting this on my fyp
I HAVE NO WORDS Ems!
wow

i wish they interacted more (in public at least, i didnโ€™t appreciate the brief streaming era when we had it) - the hi alex, hi alex, HI ALEX is what i imagine hanging out with sharl is like in general ๐Ÿฅน

Sharl is just LOVELY
I get such authentic vibes from him (I am sure when we start psychoanalising era full time here there will be a chapter for him as one of the first) :)))

There is always someone to share it even if it has been deleted ๐Ÿ˜‰

View attachment 1643626
MERCI ๐Ÿ˜˜
It's actually hilariuos, what a timing. I am 90% sure someone from RB made him delete this ๐Ÿ˜…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Does anyone know how much it would cost me to have a pit stop crew come home to me and help me change my tyres?

My bet is that they are way faster than me, and they already have experience with gigantic tyres๐Ÿ˜‚

I should probably go for someone from McLaren, because they already have the experience of changing tyres on a tractor ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Iโ€™ve spent all day throwing up and this was just what I needed to put a smile on my face ๐Ÿฅน

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Iโ€™ve spent all day throwing up and this was just what I needed to put a smile on my face ๐Ÿฅน
Hope you feel better now, make sure to drink lots, and eat some salty crackersโค

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.