F1 Chatter #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLES!

Daily catch up will ensue shortly (thank god you’ve all been quiet) but we HAVE to discuss Pierre’s girlfriend soft launch contract he has with PSG. I know we’re not about the wag life but I am CREASED that he’s launched a girlfriend in the exact same way two years in a row.

GO ON GASLY, GIVE US NOTHING! 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLES!

Daily catch up will ensue shortly (thank god you’ve all been quiet) but we HAVE to discuss Pierre’s girlfriend soft launch contract he has with PSG. I know we’re not about the wag life but I am CREASED that he’s launched a girlfriend in the exact same way two years in a row.

I was about to post this, it really made me laugh when i saw it. Next step is paddock appearance and a picture in the car right ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLES!

What did I miss???

Reactions: 1
Pierre soft launching Kika the same way he did with Kat one year ago

(Some of the comments from the frenchs fans on twitter are really 🤢🤢)

she looks SO MUCH like luisa to me (i’m sure this has already been discussed 🤣)

just soft launching a girlfriend in general is amazing. oh 🍐 you’re so dramatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So his last three girlfriends have been Cate, Kat and Kika? So funny he’s soft launching at PSG.

• Haha
They look HOT. I would also like to sit on his knee like that please 🥵😂

Pierre has to be the most unimaginative guy when it comes to dates. I’m sad we don’t have Iona and her Tattle playlist anymore because this has Déjà Vu by Olivia Rodrigo written all over it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pierre soft launching Kika the same way he did with Kat one year ago

(Some of the comments from the frenchs fans on twitter are really 🤢🤢)

Not to be that person, but I'm pretty sure they are talking about having some wild sex including bouncing and up and down 😂
i am an expert in litt reading, thank me later 😎😂 Or he's talking about the bouncy ball-race they had on (can't even remember the track), earlier in the year 😂

They look HOT. I would also like to sit on his knee like that please 🥵😂

Pierre has to be the most unimaginative guy when it comes to dates. I’m sad we don’t have Iona and her Tattle playlist anymore because this has Déjà Vu by Olivia Rodrigo written all over it 😂
The playlist is still there, I listen to it every time I'm driving back to my hometown or have a car ride that's longer than two hours 😂
And Deja vu is still on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Reminds me of the time my friend and I were in our local pub, saw this guy on a date. Two weeks later we were back in the pub, same guy is there on a date with a different girl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wasn't around for the start of the Kat era. That's hilarious that PSG is his spot for launching girlfriends. I guess I'll be on the lookout next year for whoever the new one is.

They do look great though.

My husband's friend once saw the same movie three times on different dates 😆

• Haha
Pear really does have a new girlfriend formula that works for him doesn’t he?

• Lake Como trip ✅
• Spend time in Milan ✅
• Paris trip ✅
• PSG game ✅

Next up:

• paddock appearance
• photo in the car
• trip to the states in off season

Rinse and repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
After all the videos of drivers in clubs this weekend, I just have to get it off my chest that RICH PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW HOW TO PARTY. I literally can’t think of anything worse than being in one of those sterile shiny clubs, crappy elevator house music playing, on some bizarre VIP PODIUM looking down at the plebs while they photograph you mincing about with your overpriced drinks. And they always look like they’re having a miserable time - apart from Max who is clearly from the Aidil school of drinking when it comes to attempting to make those places enjoyable 🥴

And poor Sharl not only needs to be saved from his team, but from the Monte Carlo life too 😂 That boy is CHECKING OUT every time the DJ calls his name. Someone tell him Monaco won’t revoke his citizenship if he prefers to spend his weekend hiking or having a few beers around a campfire Daniel/Valtteri style.

Pear really does have a new girlfriend formula that works for him doesn’t he?

• Lake Como trip ✅
• Spend time in Milan ✅
• Paris trip ✅
• PSG game ✅

Next up:

• paddock appearance
• photo in the car
• trip to the states in off season

Rinse and repeat.

• Haha
After all the videos of drivers in clubs this weekend, I just have to get it off my chest that RICH PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW HOW TO PARTY. I literally can’t think of anything worse than being in one of those sterile shiny clubs, crappy elevator house music playing, on some bizarre VIP PODIUM looking down at the plebs while they photograph you mincing about with your overpriced drinks. And they always look like they’re having a miserable time - apart from Max who is clearly from the Aidil school of drinking when it comes to attempting to make those places enjoyable 🥴

And poor Sharl not only needs to be saved from his team, but from the Monte Carlo life too 😂 That boy is CHECKING OUT every time the DJ calls his name. Someone tell him Monaco won’t revoke his citizenship if he prefers to spend his weekend hiking or having a few beers around a campfire Daniel/Valtteri style.

I’d also happily be rinsed and repeated by Pear in Lake Como, Paris or Milan.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.