F1 Chatter #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the US is a shitshow and genuinely Iโ€™m disgusted at the direction their human rights are going

BUT AUSTIN IS SO FUN

Been cackling catching up on todays posts, Daniel is so ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿค 

for real though, I could write a dissertation about F1 money grabs, politics and human rights, itโ€™s gross but there are few countries we race in that have a good human rights record and sometimes I think we just gotta enjoy something for what it is. I donโ€™t think loving cowboy stuff and barbecue is necessarily saying that America is flawless

Reactions: 7
I don't know why but i feel another "secret agreement" between the FIA and a team coming ๐Ÿ™„

I have no idea what is going on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Are those supposed to be cowboy boots? Give the poor man back his old shoes.

They look like wellies with a cowboy boot cut๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm really judging everyones outfits today, and I will continue to do so throughout the weekend ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yes ๐Ÿ˜‚ they gave them one pair ๐Ÿ˜‚
8625CD49-EBC2-4B82-8CE6-3562974B287F.jpeg

040E0DCF-2797-4492-8F67-E103E7E72507.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lance is actually ๐Ÿฅต when did he become so hottt?? This is a crush I never saw coming

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
please seb ๐Ÿ

Lance is actually ๐Ÿฅต when did he become so hottt?? This is a crush I never saw coming
SAME! it was a slow burn but gosh itโ€™s aflame now ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ”ฅ

also a lot going on at mclaren today but this photo in particular is too much. the giant palm on back. legs around waist(?) danielโ€™s closed eyes. the fact that he has one of his hands lifting one of landoโ€™s legs. what is the context?! does there need to be a context?!

• Haha
For once Pierre, I thought you should have gone with skinny jeans. OR AT LEAST HAVE THE COMMOM SENSE TO PUT YOUR PANTS OVER THE BOOTS. it's disgusting to see such a cowboy fashion crime happening.

I also had to look quickly at the brands website. Some of the pictures of the boots look photoshopped, just like any model in any magazine. No boots are that smooth when they are made out of the rough side of a hide. (i knew my leathercraft skills would come in handy one day)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For once Pierre, I thought you should have gone with skinny jeans. OR AT LEAST HAVE THE COMMOM SENSE TO PUT YOUR PANTS OVER THE BOOTS. it's disgusting to see such a cowboy fashion crime happening.

I also had to look quickly at the brands website. Some of the pictures of the boots look photoshopped, just like any model in any magazine. No boots are that smooth when they are made out of the rough side of a hide. (i knew my leathercraft skills would come in handy one day)
Once George becomes PM I have a petition for him to announce obligatory skinny jeans for the drivers, I love skinny jeans (I know he would not have power over non UK citizens, but as Lewis quotes, we are powerful beyond measure, so I can dream LOL)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Once George becomes PM I have a petition for him to announce obligatory skinny jeans for the drivers, I love skinny jeans (I know he would not have power over non UK citizens, but as Lewis quotes, we are powerful beyond measure, so I can dream LOL)
I really hope George gets his day as a PM soon ๐Ÿ˜‚

I have a love hate relationship with skinny jeans, really depends on the person wearing them ๐Ÿ˜‚

I see Tiffany'

Tiffany's changed... :ROFLMAO:
Im pretty sure that's not Tiffany, we all know cyclists shave off every piece of hair they have on their arms and legs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Can someone please explain how a Merc reserve seat is gonna get him back to the front of the grid โ€ฆ I mean this with no malice but even if Lewis did retire (very unlikely given his recent comments), why would Merc take what would now be a risk on Daniel? Totos a pretty shrewd guy, Iโ€™m sure he has plans in place and I doubt Daniel would feature in them in all honesty unless there was literally no other option

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.