F1 Chatter #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saturday night, shall bring joy (I just posted this in the other thread because it has its first page and some traditions need to be kept alive, but this is the picture that deserves to be everywhere)
9eb8e5d0c78f6da69ca699f024a211af57e0bb5a.jpg

also, I will be away for couple of days and I will not be able to follow news too much, so by this picture I am trying to manifest what I hope the content we get will be next week :)))

• Haha
Reactions: 9
what are you writing Minttu?

should be we ready to read both your and Stephen's book around the same time (I am ready, just sayin') :D

but seriously, enjoy whatever you are writing :)
My long time plan is to write a book with my story growing up with a mother with a diagnosis we all know will take her life. All the ups and down, the mental journey, with all the experiences and fun, so it's more of a self biography ish thing πŸ˜…

All my other writings are mostly short stories about whatever I want to write about on that day πŸ˜‚ I can be everything from fanfiction to some kind of crime πŸ˜‚

During Easter in Norway its very common to sit outside on our cabins and read crime-books, I decided this year that instead of reading it, I was going to write a story over the vacation, and I'm definitely going to start that as a Easter tradition, it was so much fun πŸ˜‚

Saturday night, shall bring joy (I just posted this in the other thread because it has its first page and some traditions need to be kept alive, but this is the picture that deserves to be everywhere)
View attachment 1653421

also, I will be away for couple of days and I will not be able to follow news too much, so by this picture I am trying to manifest what I hope the content we get will be next week :)))
Omg, that picture kills me every time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Enjoy your days off, well make sure to have the chaos here for you when you're back 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sounds like you've found the gin😘 Enjoy the night, and take that handsome fwb of yours to bed tonight, you deserve it ❀

I also love that you call me "min", because in Norwegian that means "mine" πŸ˜‚β€
He’s gorgeous ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My long time plan is to write a book with my story growing up with a mother with a diagnosis we all know will take her life. All the ups and down, the mental journey, with all the experiences and fun, so it's more of a self biography ish thing πŸ˜…

All my other writings are mostly short stories about whatever I want to write about on that day πŸ˜‚ I can be everything from fanfiction to some kind of crime πŸ˜‚

During Easter in Norway its very common to sit outside on our cabins and read crime-books, I decided this year that instead of reading it, I was going to write a story over the vacation, and I'm definitely going to start that as a Easter tradition, it was so much fun πŸ˜‚

Omg, that picture kills me every time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Enjoy your days off, well make sure to have the chaos here for you when you're back 😘
wonderful idea with writing, I think getting ideas or thoughts out of your system and putting them on paper is a great thing. it both can help sort things out in your head or relive them and also you never know what great thing will be created by this. Also your plan for a book about your growing up ❀❀❀ *hugs* From how you write about your Mom I can feel she was lovely and her love for you and your love for her lives forever. ❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 10
wonderful idea with writing, I think getting ideas or thoughts out of your system and putting them on paper is a great thing. it both can help sort things out in your head or relive them and also you never know what great thing will be created by this. Also your plan for a book about your growing up ❀❀❀ *hugs* From how you write about your Mom I can feel she was lovely and her love for you and your love for her lives forever. ❀❀
I've been writing on and off for the last 15 years or so to get things out of my system, and I really love it as a form of therapy, even when it's not about that exact thing.

I ended up writing on one of my cowboy-novels today πŸ˜‚ This tit is never seeing the light of day, but it's really a fun way to pass some time writing it πŸ˜‚ I've only written 80 000 words, but will probably get over 81 000 before I go to bed todayπŸ˜‚

• Heart
I've been writing on and off for the last 15 years or so to get things out of my system, and I really love it as a form of therapy, even when it's not about that exact thing.

I ended up writing on one of my cowboy-novels today πŸ˜‚ This tit is never seeing the light of day, but it's really a fun way to pass some time writing it πŸ˜‚ I've only written 80 000 words, but will probably get over 81 000 before I go to bed todayπŸ˜‚

Girl, a cowboy-novel sounds intriguing :) glad you had fun writing!

Have a great Sunday everyone and see you in couple of days :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm trying to catch up on the drunkenness, but I probably won't be able too πŸ˜‚
Gonna put on some good music and write a little tonight I think, and just see where my train of thoughts takes me πŸ˜‚
Well my just turned 16 yr old daughter has got herself a boyfriend. I’d to pick her up from his at 930 so had to wait until then to have a beer. I want my kids young again 😭

• Heart
Well my just turned 16 yr old daughter has got herself a boyfriend. I’d to pick her up from his at 930 so had to wait until then to have a beer. I want my kids young again 😭
I'm so happy for your daughter getting herself a bf ❀
There's a reason I don't want kidsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I can't even imagine not having my favorite wine for 9 + months πŸ˜‚
it's not only because of alcohol, I just don't want kids. The exception is if I find someone I really want to have kids with, Lewis could get me pregnant every day of the week if he wanted to, just because I think we might have the cutest kids ever with a gap in their teethπŸ˜‚
But thats about the only person I would consider getting kids with πŸ˜‚

And hey Ems, look at it as her being more independent, and she'll always know that you're there for her, even if she has a boyfriend.
Enjoy that beer for all it's worth ❀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm so happy for your daughter getting herself a bf ❀
There's a reason I don't want kidsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I can't even imagine not having my favorite wine for 9 + months πŸ˜‚
it's not only because of alcohol, I just don't want kids. The exception is if I find someone I really want to have kids with, Lewis could get me pregnant every day of the week if he wanted to, just because I think we might have the cutest kids ever with a gap in their teethπŸ˜‚
But thats about the only person I would consider getting kids with πŸ˜‚

And hey Ems, look at it as her being more independent, and she'll always know that you're there for her, even if she has a boyfriend.
Enjoy that beer for all it's worth ❀
Oh it’s hard though! She is sensible but I still worry. She’s such a bright future ahead of her. She’s smart & ambitious and I don’t want a boy to stop her following her dreams. This is her first proper bf & he’s had a few gf, one that was older so worried he’s a lot more experienced than her. Oh and he doesn’t watch F1 so she may get to that sorted πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Short video of Charles and Carlos (interview was during the Dutch GP) Carlos will standing at a bar during a party. Charles dances ( just like my 3 year old nephew🀣)

Reactions: 1
Joyeux anniversaire Charles! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
This video is one of the first i saw of him, i still watch it from time to time for the laugh πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Happy birthday to this prince πŸ₯² how can someone look this good all the time?? πŸ₯Ή

• Heart
Good morning you lovely lot.this thread is a light tonic.
Charles is a babe!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Morning everyone and happy birthday to Charlie baby ❀
Not sure if its morning anymore, but walking up now, probably means the wedding was great and you went to bed late πŸ˜‚

I just had to drive to work to deliver out something i forgot to send with them when they borrowed something from us. Then I decided I needed to treat myself, so now I have a pizza in the oven, and snacks enough to last me for the next week πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Not sure if its morning anymore, but walking up now, probably means the wedding was great and you went to bed late πŸ˜‚

I just had to drive to work to deliver out something i forgot to send with them when they borrowed something from us. Then I decided I needed to treat myself, so now I have a pizza in the oven, and snacks enough to last me for the next week πŸ˜‚
Hahaha it’s not morning anymore either πŸ˜… well good afternoon everyone the wedding was absolutely amazing I didn’t drink that much but we didn’t leave the hotel bar till about 5:00 so I’m knackered πŸ˜‚β€
Love that min enjoy your pizza

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.